Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru...

By ScammerOne

Inubozaki Shouichi was a boy without any memories of his past. He is now adopted at the inubozaki house and i... More

Bio
Harem
Awakening
Noble Storm
Encounter
Sword Maiden
Sword Maiden II
Perplexity
Shining Hearts
Shining Hearts II
Adversity
Overcoming Adversity
Anticipation of Tomorrow
Anticipation of Tomorrow II
Anticipation of Tomorrow III
Idyllic Happiness
Idyllic Happiness II
Idyllic Happiness III
Idyllic Happiness IV
Blessing of the Gods
Blessing of the Gods II
Blessing of the Gods III
The Choice For A Change
The Choice For A Change II
The Choice for a change III
Those Who Know Grief
The Bonds of Love
The Darkness Of Despair
The Light Of Hope
Inubozaki Shouichi
A Brewing Storm
The Connected Past I
The Connected Past II
The Entrusted Future
The Entrusted Future II
Aftermath
Records Of the Agito - The Unknown Past
Records Of the Agito - The Lost World
Records Of the Agito - A New Beginning
Records Of the Agito - The Red-Eyed Devil
Records Of the Agito - What It Means To Protect
Records Of the Agito - Determination
Records Of the Agito - Determination II
Records Of the Agito - Transition
Records Of the Agito - The Two Girls
Records Of the Agito - Overconfidence
Records Of the Agito - Recovery
Records Of the Agito - Budding
Records Of the Agito - The Flowers Of War
Records Of the Agito - Exploration
Records Of the Agito - Exploration II
Records Of the Agito - Fleeting Days
Records Of the Agito - Sisters
Records Of the Agito - Loss
Records Of the Agito - Warped Minds
Records Of the Agito - Mad Thoughts
Records Of the Agito - Chikage's Choice
Records Of the Agito - The Future Of Mankind
Records Of the Agito - Warriors Of Shikoku
Records Of the Agito - Warriors of Shikoku II
Records Of the Agito - Ashikawa Shouichi
Records Of the Agito - The Passed On Feelings
Spectacular Days
Joyous Youth
Precious Memories
Precious Memories II
My Heart Aches When I Think of You
Concealed Intentions
Pure Hearts
Final Duty
Shinning Evolution
I'm Happy For You Are With Me

Wish

923 32 4
By ScammerOne

Third Person POV

(Later On That Night At Inubozaki House)

Shouichi is sitting on a "Seiza" position with Fuu and Itsuki standing in front of him with their hands folded.

Fuu: So.....?

Shouichi: So what?

Fuu: Don't "So What" me, suddenly dashing off somewhere and then coming home with a motorcycle.

Itsuki: And an expensive one too boot.

Fuu: You've got something to say to yourself?

Shouichi: I've already said this too you, the Taisha gave me the bike.

Itsuki: Really??

Shouichi: Yes, they even gave me a driving license and the paperwork for the motorcycle. (Shouichi said as he took out his driving license and some paperwork)

Fuu: But a middle schooler with a bike, is it even permitted. 

Shouichi: I'm sure the Taisha will take care of it.

Fuu: *sigh* 

Shouichi: Please......

Fuu:.....

Shouichi: Pretty Please (Shouichi said with his puppy eyes)

Fuu: Well...... if you say so, but always wear a helmet and obey the traffic rules.

Shouichi: YAYYYYYY.....You got it.

(Timeskip Two Weeks Later During Class)

Today was a normal peaceful day Shouichi woke up, ate breakfast, and went to school as usual, but something has to go wrong. Shouichi looked shocked before immediately dashed out of the classroom, making his way through the hallway until reaching the parking lot. Then hopping on his motorcycle and accelerated towards the road.    

Shouichi arrived in some kind of forest. He looked around to saw a turtle-like lord who was about to lay its hand on a girl who was crawling, trying to run away.

The belt then appeared and Shouichi immediately pressed both of the buttons on his belt. The lord seems to realize his presence and turn their attention towards him. Shouichi ran towards the lord and a bright light enveloped him before Shouichi began to attack The Lord. The lord then counter-attacks by using its brute force to power its way into him. Just as the Lord was about to punch his face, Shouichi ducked and punched its abdomen as hard as possible. The Lord then stumbles backward and fell down before Shouichi prepare to kick the lord, but another Lord in brown color ambushed him and bearhugged Shouichi allowing the silver one to escape by digging a tunnel. 

The brown one then release Shouichi and by the time he realized it also had escaped by doing the same method. Shouichi went back to my human form went to check on the girl. She was a pale-skinned and gray-haired girl.

Shouichi: Are you okay? (Shouichi said while squatting down)

???: Y-yes, thank you.

Shouichi: Can you stand? (Shouichi said as Shouichi extended my hand)

???: Y-yes. (She said while she took his hand trying to stand up) An-Ano.... 

Shouichi: Hmmm..... What's wrong?

???: Thank you for saving me the second time.

Shouichi: Second time?

???: Yes, two weeks ago and today. 

Shouichi: Ah..... you're the one on that amusement park. I see, What is your name? 

 ???: My name is Kokudo Aya.

Shouichi: Then, Aya-chan what are you doing here?

Aya: I wanted to say thank you for saving me, but I didn't know who are you or where you lived. So I came all the way out here to meet you.

Shouichi: Are you for real???....... My name is Inubozaki Shouichi, nice to meet you. 

After Shouichi finished introducing himself, a black car pulled up and a masked woman came out of the car.

Masked woman: Aya-sama

Shouichi: You are..... the one from two weeks ago.

Masked Woman: Yes..... it's good to see you again Shouichi-sama. Now Aya-sama you must get back to the shrine as fast as possible. It's not safe with the lord targeting your life.

Aya: But.....

Masked Woman: No "buts" Aya-sama, the longer you stay here the longer you risk your life. (The woman said as she took aya's hand)

Shouichi: Hold on(Shouichi said as he grabbed Aya's hand back from the masked woman)

Masked Woman: I apologize Shouichi-sama but we have to take her back. 

Shouichi: First of all I got something to say, If you took her back then there's a possibility that the Lord will follow her all the way to her home or wherever she stays and put a lot more people in danger.

Masked Woman: With all due respect Shouichi-sama, she is not a hero candidate nor she had a high aptitude to be a hero. She will not be targeted by The Lord.

Shouichi: Then what did I just fought? It's a Lord.

Masked Woman: Wait, what do you mean? There's no way a Lord would target her.

Shouichi: Two lords were just about to kill her!!! If you took her back now, you will jeopardize the lives of many more people in Taisha.

Masked Woman:......

Shouichi: She doesn't seem to want to go back too, it's better for her to stay with me so I can protect her.

Masked Woman:...... I understand, Shouichi-sama I will leave her under your care.

The woman then went back to the black car and drove off.

Shouichi: *sigh*...... Now then, Aya-chan.

Aya: Yes? What's wrong Shouichi-sama?

Shouichi: What were you doing two weeks ago, at the amusement park?

Aya: I had an oracle.

Shouichi: Oracle? What's that?

Aya: Oracle is the voices of god, telling about the future.

Shouichi: Whoa..... wait a minute. So you're not a Hero?

Aya: Yes, I'm a "Miko"

Shouichi: Miko?

Aya: Yes, Miko's duty is to help the Heroes fight by receiving oracle.

Shouichi: Ahhh....., what was that oracle that you had?

Aya: I saw an image of that amusement park, but when I told the Taisha all about it they didn't believe my oracle so I decided to sneak out and go to that amusement park by myself.

Shouichi: And the lord decided to attack you, but if you weren't a hero why would the lord attack you? Hmm.....(Shouichi said while putting his hand on his chin)

Aya: Shouichi-sama?

Shouichi: Never mind Aya-chan. By the way, let's grab something to eat first, I'll treat you to the best Udon in Kagawa

Aya: Shouichi-sama you've already saved me twice there's no way I can accept this.

Shouichi: Don't worry that kind of thing, you cannot fight with an empty stomach. Come on let's go

Aya: If you say so...... Shouichi-sama

Shouichi: Oh right can you stop with the "Sama", it's making me uncomfortable. 

Aya: Yes, Shouichi-sa.....san

Shouichi: Now, that's decided let's go now.

Shouichi took Aya to his motorcycle and they head to the Kameya. After they arrived at Kameya Shouichi and Aya are greeted by the waitress as she took their order.

Waitress: Well isn't this a surprise Shouichi-san bringing an unknown girl.

Shouichi: Ehehehehe, well there's some circumstances. Anyways I'll have the usual, how about you Aya-chan.

Aya: Um-Ummm..... then..... I'll have the same as Shouichi-san.

Waitress: You got it please wait a minute.

Shouichi and Aya then find their seat and waited for the Udon too come.

Aya: So this is Udon.

Shouichi: Right it's the best food in Kagawa, try it.

Aya took a mouthful of the Udon and went silent.

Aya: It's really good Shouichi-san (Aya said as devour the entire bowl)

Shouichi/Aya: Thanks for the food.

Shouichi: How's the food Aya-chan?

Aya: It's really good Shouichi-san, I've never had an Udon this good.

Shouichi: I see, glad you like it.

Aya: .......

Shouichi: What's wrong Aya-chan?

Aya: I should be the one saying thank you, but I'm the one being helped.

Shouichi: Then..... can you hear my request?

Aya: O-of course If I could help you, I'll do anything.

Shouichi: Then, have fun for today that's my request for today.

Aya: Are you sure? But-

Shouichi: No buts, that's my request for today.

Shouichi and Aya then got out of the restaurant and head to the shopping district.

Shouichi: Now Aya-chan, what do you want to do?

Aya: Umm.......(Aya said as she looked around the shopping district in awe)

Shouichi: Aya-chan?

Aya: Ah! umm...... sorry Shouichi-san, but it's my first time in this kind of place. So I'm just surprised how crowded here and how lively it is.

Shouichi: Aya-chan you haven't been to a shopping district??!!

Aya: Y-yes I've only trained to be a Miko since I was little, so I never had the chance to experience something like this.

Shouichi: Aya-chan, then let's try going in there. (Shouichi said pointing to the arcade center)

Aya: What is that place?

Shouichi: It's called an arcade center, let's go it's fun in there.

Shouichi then pulled Aya into the arcade center. Aya just could stare with awe at all the lights and sound of laughter that rang throughout the arcade.

Aya: It's so lively here. What is this place?

Shouichi: Aya-chan what do you want to play?

Aya: Hmm..... how about that? (Aya said pointing to a machine with cranes in them) What is that?

Shouichi: It's called crane game, you use the control panel to get the present you want. Aya-chan want to try that game?

Aya: Y-yes, please.

Shouichi: Wait a minute (Shouichi said as he inserts a coin to the machine). Done you can just play it Aya-chan.

Aya then began to play the crane game. 

(30 Minutes Later)  

Shouichi was looking at his wallet with tears falling from his eyes. Aya was still trying to get the stuffed doll from the machine. Shouichi then, stood walked to the crane game.

Shouichi: Aya-chan, which present do you want? I'll get it for you.

Aya: That one (Aya said pointing to a pink rabbit stuffed doll)

Shouichi: You got it. (Shouichi said as he moved the crane towards the doll and easily took the doll)

Aya: Shouichi-san thank you (with a gentle smile and a 

Shouichi(In Mind): DAMMIT SHE'S AN ANGELLLLL

Shouichi immediately turned his back around. 

Aya: Shouichi-san?

Shouichi: Don't worry about it...... Ahem. Now Aya-chan let's head to another place, if we just stay in this place it will be boring.

Aya: But there are so many machines in this place.

Shouichi: Let's go Aya-chan shopping district is still very long, other than that I'm more worried about what Fuu will do to me if I spent all my monthly allowance in the arcade center. (Shouichi said while looking at his now half-empty wallet) 

Shouichi and Aya then exited the arcade center and proceeded to walk around the shopping district until they found themselves in the park resting on the bench.

Shouichi: How's today Aya-chan, did you have fun?

Aya: Yes and it's all thanks to you Shouichi-san. 

Shouichi: I see, glad you're having fun.

Just as Shouichi finished speaking, from the ground behind them the silver lord emerges grabbing Shouichi from behind.

Shouichi: UAGHHHH!!!! Aya-chan run away HURRY!!!

Aya: Y-YES!!!

Aya ran as fast as she could but then the brown lord emerges from the ground and was about to attack Aya. Shouichi broke free from the silver lord hold and rushed to save Aya. The lord then grab hold of Shouichi's neck and pin him down to a tree. Shouichi was suffocating before the belt appeared on his waist. Shouichi immediately kick the lord away and shouted

HENSHIN!!!

before pressing both of the buttons on the belt. The light blinded the lord causing him to close its eyes with its arm. When the light finally died down, a fist flew towards the lord's face causing the lord to crash at the silver lord. Aya turned around to see a warrior clad in gold and black armor standing.

Shouichi: Aya-chan are you okay?

Aya: Yes, Shouichi-san

Shouichi: Get away from here Aya-chan

Aya then got out of the park while Shouichi stay and fought the Lord. Shouichi pressed the right button of the belt and pulled out the flame saber from the belt. Spinning light appeared and the gold armor was now a red armor on the right arm and the chest.

Shouichi placed both his hands and the flame saber on his waist, while both of the lords dive into the ground.

Both of the lords then emerges from the ground appearing from both of his right and left side. Shouichi did a 360 spin using the flame saber cutting both of the lord into half. A groan could be heard from both of the lord before an explosion occurred with Shouichi standing in the middle of the flames.

Shouichi then returned to his human form and head to where Aya was.

Aya: Shouichi-san are you okay?

Shouichi: I'm okay Aya-chan.

A black car pulled over and the same masked woman from earlier exited the car.

Masked woman: Shouichi-sama, I'm here to bring Aya-sama back. Now Aya-sama let us go.

Aya: I understand. (Aya said as she stepped in the car)

Shouichi: Now I better get home too.

Masked woman: Shouichi-sama.

Shouichi: Hmm.....?

Masked woman: Do not trust anyone in the Taisha.

After saying that sentence the woman immediately got on the car and drove off.

Shouichi: WAITTTT!!!! What do you mean by that?

The car was already nowhere in sight, Shouichi's mind was already full of questions but with this statement, more questions are added.

Shouichi (In mind): What does she mean by that?

Before he realized it he was already standing in front of the Inubouzaki's apartment.

Shouichi: Looks like there's no use to think too much about it. (Shouichi then opened the door) I'm HOMEEEE.

A fist flew straight Shouichi's gut causing him to drop down to his knee and holding his stomach in pain.

Shouichi: UAGHHH, Wh-what are you doing, Fuu?

Fuu: That's what you get for skipping class and today's club activities.

Itsuki: Today was a hard day too. (Itsuki said with a pouting face)

Shouichi: Hey there's a Lord I just couldn't ignore it.

Togo and Yuuna then came from the living room.

Shouichi: Togo-chan, Yuuki-chan you were here?

Togo: Hmmmm, then what about this senpai? (Togo said as she showed me a picture on her phone)

Shouichi squinted his eyes to get a better look at the picture. His face paled when he saw what the picture was. It was a picture of him and Aya having fun at the shopping district.

Fuu: You've got something to say?

Shouichi: Well....., she was targeted by the........

Togo: Pedophile, pervert, fitted to be executed (Togo cuts in)

Shouichi: Guhhh...... Yuuki-chan you trust me right?

Yuuna: Ah.....Ummm Shouichi-san wouldn't do that kind of thing, right? (Yuuna said while looking Shouichi with empty eyes)

Shouichi: That's not the eyes of trusting someone Yuuki-chan. That's the eyes of distrust.

All except Shouichi in Unison: SO???

Shouichi: I'm sorry. (Shouichi said while sitting in "seiza" position and his head facing down)

After this Shouichi faces the wrath of 4 girls.

To Be Continued

I hope you guys liked the new chapter of my story

Author Notes (A/N)

I do not own Kamen Rider Agito and Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru because they already have their respective owners

All images belong to respective owners.

I only own OCs and synopsis of the story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 6K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...
2.3K 113 5
Story Information Ship: Rimuru × Velzard Satoru Mikami, 23 years old and a major in psychology, one day suddenly decides to try out the trending and...
5.6K 125 10
This is a series where i dump any ideas that pop up in my head.
910K 31K 110
When Grace returns home from college, it doesn't go like she thought it would. With her past still haunting her everyday choices, she discovers a sid...