The Cursed Tribrid *COMPLETED*

By kkppmv

A mythical creature only spoken about in stories, because that's what it was right, just a story? A scary and... More

Chapter 1 - The Beginning
Chapter 2 - The City Of Fallen Angels
Chapter 4 - We all learn new things
Chapter 5 - Old Acquaintance
Chapter 6 - The Truth
Chapter 7 - In The Mind Of Paige Hyde
Chapter 8 - Mother Dearest
Chapter 9 - Problems follow everyone
Chapter 10 - Trip to New Orleans
Chapter 11 - Lost Sibling
Chapter 12 - Growing Weaker
Chapter 13 - Ophelias awakening
Chapter 14 - Unbound Relations
Chapter 15 - Returning of the Shadowhunters
Chapter 16 - Failed Ritual
Chapter 17 - When Will Good Things Happen
Chapter 18 - "Im immortal, bitch"
Chapter 19 - The Wedding From Hell
Chapter 20 - Shadowhunters Background
Chapter 21 - The Red Demon
Chapter 22 - The Jounal of Fenella Hutchinson
Chapter 23 - The Return Of Valentine
Chapter 24 - Blood calls to blood
Chapter 25 - The Mortal Cup
Chapter 26 - The Evil We Love
Chapter 27 - Lord Of Shadows
Chapter 28 - Broken Promises Lead to Affairs
Chapter 29 - The Lost Herondale
Chapter 30 - Mother of All Creations
Chapter 31 - Born to an Endless Night
Chapter 32 - Book of Shadows
Chapter 33 - The Lost Angel
Chapter 34 - "Kill or Be Killed"
Chapter 35 - Jocelyn Fairchild
Chapter 36 - Past Love Comes Back to Haunt
Chapter 37 - A Chill in the Air
Chapter 38 - Unexpected.
Chapter 39 - New Comers
Chapter 40 - Turn of Events
Chapter 41 - Queen of Air and Darkness
Chapter 42 - While She Was Sleeping
Chapter 43 - Awakenings
Chapter 44 - The Night Has A Thousand Eyes
Chapter 45 - Baby Keeper
Chapter 46 - Never Ending
Chapter 47 - The More You Ignore Her, The Closer She Gets
Chapter 48 - Alive and Kicking
Chapter 49 - Lies May Set You Free
Chapter 50 - All It Cost Her

Chapter 3 - The Reunion

1K 17 0
By kkppmv

Kellina had been in hell since Adelaide had stabbed her, forcing her to return to Lilith's throne. She knew this couldn't be her destiny, but she didn't know how to escape it.
While she spent her time in this awful place, her powers grew as she collected souls of the innocent and the evil. She has collected over 200 witches' souls who had used black magic and a few thousand innocent ones throughout the passing centuries.
As the years went on without Kellina feeding, her vampire side became weak, she started to desiccate, and grew uglier through the years.

Her ribs started to show through her skin, It was 2010 when someone from earth decided to try and resurrect Kellina. A teen witch, Kellina felt her magic through the spell, the witch has something Kellina must destroy. It was the rest of the artifact, after Kellina had taken the head off the artifact and left it, Lilith was hoping it would've been destroyed.
If not, then someone could trap Lilith back into that artifact if they reassembled it together, then Kellina would no longer be a tribrid, but a hybrid. Kellina stood on Lilith's throne, waiting to walk on earth, to feel the sun on her skin, hear people talk, the birds sing, and the smell of food.

This night was unordinary, it went from a bright sunny day to a dark misty night. It was 2:30 p.m, so everyone was confused on why the sun went into hiding, glass windows shattered, cars flipped over, there were two tornadoes happening.
One in New Orleans and the other was dead center in Mystic Falls, the people that resurrected Kellina did not know what they were bringing to their home. After 30 minutes of the storm, it stopped, the sun came back out, the wind stopped blowing a cold breeze, windows stopped shattering, but no one knew what was going to happen afterwards.
When it was midnight, Kellina finally rose up from hell and is now walking amongst the living once again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im finally free, I knew I had to make my way to whoever resurrected me, they gave me my life back, so I owe them. Before I started walking to where the artifact was, I needed to gain my strength, I needed to feed.
As I was walking around Mystic Falls, I saw things that weren't always there, instead of cabins and villages, there were restaurants and houses from miles away, some big and some small.
There was a group of high schoolers walking through time square late at night, they were cat calling me until they saw my face and how skinny I was, they stopped. One began to call me names and said awful things to me, who knew this century was so rude.

I ran to him with my vampire speed and before he could say another word, my teeth were already deep into his throat. His friends ran screaming, I chased every single one of them and drained every last drop of blood they had to offer.
One begged for his life, he was maybe the nicest boy, I gave him a message before sending him off.

"You're mother is waiting for you in heaven, you aren't for me"

Then, he was dead. I had killed all the 10 high schoolers without debating if they deserved it or not, I felt my human side clawing its way through me, I felt regret. I began to cry and I apologized for what I had done, but Lilith didn't want me to feel bad, she didn't want me to cry.
So instantly, I stopped crying and started walking to the location of the artifact as I left the bodies scattered around Mystic Falls. I walked for over 15 minutes covered in blood, the blood was on my face, hands, neck, chest, and it covered the bright red dress I was wearing for many millenniums.

I finally got to this huge wooden manor, I made my way up to the door. I heard three voices, a female and two male voices.

"Nothing happened, the spell didn't work" the female said

"You can't just give up Bonnie, we need to kill Klaus" one of the male voices said.

"If it weren't for Elena, I would've never tried helping you. I would've let you die" Bonnie said.

"Bonnie, do you think theres another way to bring Kelly back?" the second male voice said.

I knocked on the door, it got quiet, "Who would be knocking at this time?" a male said as his voice got louder coming closer to the door.
There I stood, face to face with a handsome young man, black feathered hair, a black long sleeved shirt, and jeans. When he saw my face, it was as if he knew who I was, he knew I was what he was waiting for. He turned around to Bonnie and the other male, "I think I found her", he said.

I walked into the house, walking down two steps, I made eye contact with the witch, I could feel her magic coming off of her, she's one of the good ones. This is the first time I ever saw a witch in person, as I was looking around, I never spoke, until Damon decided to say something I took offense to.

"So, we have a mute 1000 year old witch, great" he said

I turned to him and started to make his blood boil, he began to sweat, his brain started to ache, he fell to the floor as I made him feel as if he was being burned alive. The second male tried to grab me, when he touched my skin it burned him, I made the second males throat close up so he couldn't breath.
Finally, the witch spoke up and told me to stop. I didn't listen to her until she grabbed the artifact, I stopped torturing the two men and she had my full attention.

"Give me the artifact" I said holding my hand out

"No, you think Im going to hand over the only thing that lets me have an advantage over you? no way" Bonnie said.

I held my ruby that was on my neck and I went into the mind of the young witch, I made her see her deceased grandmother in pain as if she was being held captive.

"Grams?" Bonnie said

I teleported behind Bonnie and grabbed the artifact from her hand as I pushed her forward. The two men stood up and walked in front of Bonnie.

"Now, if you wanted to talk, you didn't need to be so rude" I said smiling.

"Look we don't want any trouble, we just need your help" the second male said

"My help? with what?" I asked, "and also, who are you? you look familiar"

"Im Stefan Salvatore, this is my brother Damon, and this is Bonnie. The witch that brought you back" Stefan said

"We need you to kill an original vampire, can you do it or not?" Damon said rushingly.

"I am capable of anything, but did you say your name is Stefan Salvatore? as in the ripper, Stefan" I asked intrigued.

"Yep, he's your guy." Damon said

"You had brought so many souls to my brother and I, you were always my favorite back then, but now you're weak".

I walked past all 3 of them and I heard Bonnies thoughts, "what do we tell Elena?"

"Elena? Elena Gilbert?" I said out loud

The brothers looked at each other, "how do you know Elena?" Stefan asked.

"Just because I was trapped in hell doesn't mean I don't keep up. Elena is Katerina Petrova's doppleganger. You both love her, well Stefan loved her first, then Damon took her from you" I said pointing at Stefan, "now you all want me to end Klaus Mikaelson's life because he tried to kill Elena in the sacrifice Katerina was supposed to die in".

"You know Klaus?" Bonnie said

I looked at Bonnie and said, "no" because I didn't want them to know my bloodline. They still don't know Im a vampire or a werewolf, right now they just think Im a powerful witch who could kill an original and rid them of their stress.
I would like to keep it that way for as long as possible, I will show them my strength once something goes wrong or once one of them tries to test me. They won't know that I am way worse than Niklaus and they just invited me into their home.

Bonnie leaves because it was late, Damon goes to find me some new clothes as Stefan takes me to one of the guest bedrooms. The room was big, with a king sized bed, two bedside tables, a coffee table, a couch, and a walk-in closet. I turned around and Damon gave me my clothes, Damon showed Stefan something on this block that lights up, I recall they said it was a cell phone.
Stefan stood at the door as I walked to the bed to place the clothes down, it was a pair of shorts and a huge black t-shirt.

"What did you mean back there when you said I was your favorite?" he asked

"In hell I had nothing better to do, it was the same everyday. Torture souls all that mess, but you, I would watch you day and night, I watched you feed, fall in love, die, come back, just to die all over again" I responded as I tried to unlace my gown from the back.

Stefan saw I was struggling so he walked over to help me unlace my dress, I looked over my shoulder and I saw him look at me.
While I had nothing to do in hell, I slowly began to fall in love with Stefan, he was always a man I wanted to be around. Stefan cleared his throat then walked back to the door, as he was about to close the door and walk away, Stefan saw me dropped my gown and he stayed for a few seconds, then finally left.

I looked over my left shoulder once again facing the door and smiled. I knew one day he'd be mine. As I put the clothes on and began walking towards the door, my head started to ache, I screamed in pain, Stefan and Damon rushed in.

"S- someones trying to send me back" I said

"Who knows she's even here?" Damon asked.

I looked up at the door and I saw my mother, Esther, she was standing at the door and said "You shall not be here". I lift my arm up screaming "You are the one that doesn't belong!" as the door slammed shut and the pain went away.
Stefan asked what happened and who I saw, I told him one of the witches that owe me their soul don't want me here, they know I'll be looking for them.
I quickly got up and told the boys to get me candles and salt. Damon ran downstairs into the kitchen, while Stefan and I were upstairs in my bedroom, I explained that I wanted to get something from hell. We heard banging and things breaking downstairs.
Stefan and I ran down the stairs and saw a tall man in a suit trying to stake Damon in the heart, he missed and got Damon's stomach, I recognized who it was, it was Elijah. Stefan rushed to help Damon and tried to stake Elijah but Elijah tossed Stefan across the room.

"Elijah stop!" I screamed, Elijah looked at me and ran to me while pushing me against the wall.

"Who are you and why are you here?" Elijah said choking me

"I- Im one of you" I exclaimed

"What? You attacked me and Niklaus years ago then fled" he said.

"I didn't want to harm you, I just wanted to know the truth through Nik's mind" I said, "I wanted to know who my family was".

Elijah let go of my throat and told me to elaborate, I told him that Klaus and I are fully related by blood, and how I saw what Klaus had done to our dear mother.

"That is impossible, my mother had an affair with another man but she never had another child with him" Elijah said, but once he finished that sentence, something in his mind clicked. He now knew who I was. "Kellina? mother said you died in the woods"

"And no one cared to go look for my body?" I said tearing up, "Esther had handed me over to my father, Ansel, because she didn't want me to be with Mikael, she thought I could have a normal life, but I spent years trapped in hell watching my family live their life without me".

Damon looked at Stefan as he was pulling a wooden stake from Damon's stomach. "She lied, she knows Klaus. She wasn't going to help us, she just wanted her family back" Damon said.

As Stefan tried to help Damon up from the ground, Elijah looked back at the brothers, looked at me and snapped my neck, he then grabbed me. We both vanished as Elijah ran out the front door with me in his arms.

Elijah must've known I was a vampire because I was strong enough to slam Klaus's arm onto the table in 1492. If you're a witch in transition, you have a choice. To either live as a vampire or die as a witch, you can never be both. I wasn't born a witch, he didn't know that, of course no one would know anything about me, since I was left to die on my own in the woods as a child.

When I woke up, I was chained to a chair, Elijah kept snapping my neck over and over again because he wasn't ready for me to be awake. Where am I? What's going to happen to me? I constantly asked myself.

As I died every time, I went back to hell, not permanently, but long enough so I could have a chat with the only true family member I had, Lucifer Morningstar.
He always cared for me even though Im not his actual sister, his sister is just in my body and I possess her magic. He told me what was going to happen, he tried to warn me. Of course, being the stubborn person I am, I never listened.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

848K 45.2K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
4.8K 145 18
'it was just a rumour." robin makes surviving hawkins a little bit easier for beth. even if they have to keep it secret. but are they careful enough...
15.9K 186 6
Bella and Edward have always wondered what would have happened if they had a boy and a girl. Well,their question is about to answered. EJ Cullen. Tak...
739K 28.9K 41
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...