in the wrong story (ATLA + BN...

By PandaTododeku

I don't own both atla or bnha after the sports festival a few students went on a walk and fell into a world t... More

Set up
I'm not Zuko
is todoroki crying?
You all have some explaining to do
Villains
Wait but you are both boys!
bending with a quirk
Azula, Dabi and Zuko
Wait....T-touya?
Weakling! You don't protect them you fight them!
A blue flaming Agni Kai
Found in the woods
Azula gets her friends
Traveling with my villain of a brother
Full Moon
TOGA
Combat training with best boi Bakugou
One for all full cowling
Run away Momo
Aizawa and Momo
Three have come back
First day back!
Not a chapter but plz read
Sucks to be you Endeavor
Home

A year later

536 12 6
By PandaTododeku

No ones pov

it had been a year since the few people from BNHA had fallen into the wrong story. everyone except one came back. the one who never came back was Endeavor. he was currently in the fire nation and was the top general and fire lord ozai's right and man. Dabi and Toga left the league of villains. Toga changed her name to Misato Fukuen ( BTW thats the voice actors name) and went back to her old school as a normal girl once again. Dabi went back to his old name. Touya and moved back in with his siblings. the Todoroki children all had a new pet. Momo. he had never found his way back to his own world but liked it where he was. 

Team Avatar never forgot the strange people they had met. they would think about them almost every day. the war had ended and everything was back to normal. well as normal as it could be. today in both worlds it was November 8th. in the fire nation Princess Azula was having her birthday and in the world of quirks class 1-A planned a surprise party for there teacher. for the few that got stuck in the wrong world their dreams would be filled with the memories of it. they had gotten stuck in the wrong world and found there way back. not very many people can or have done that before.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.6K 2.8K 18
Λšβ‚ŠΒ· ͟͟͞͞➳β₯┆Every single friday night in the city of Musutafu, there is a truce between the League of Villians and the teachers at UA. During these pe...
256K 11.5K 71
Just two people with completely different personalities. Some would describe him as the sun while they would describe you as the moon. He was a walki...
21.8K 715 16
Ladybug and Cat Noir wake up confused in Japan during an akuma fight, while Deku, Bakugo, and Shoto patrol the city. What will happen when the two gr...
5.7K 151 26
This is my first South Park fanfic so cringe all you want and no I'm not a new South Park fan. I started liking it like, 2019. M'kay And yes the titl...