Haikyuu X Kuroko no Basket x...

By MafuyusHeartBreak

Kai Yamamura. A first year moving from Tokyo to Miyagi. Back in Tokyo, she was a student coach for the Teiko... More

1~ new beginnings.
2~ contemplations.
3~ An answer.
4~ the new team.
5~ training camp.
6~ Getting to know her.
7~ who are they?
8~ Her story.
9~ hello, again.
10~ good news.
11~ a gift.
12~ first round.
14~ deal.
15~ one on one.
16~ heading to Tokyo.
17- Lets go!
18~ she's famous?!
19~ who are you?
20~ it's you...
21~ i never knew...
22- What just happened-
23- game over
24~ she's back!
25- games game and... more games.
26~ just wanna go home
27~ improvements.
28~ return to Tokyo
29~ this is kidnapping ._.
30~ the truth unfolds
31~ gomen...
32~ detective birdies + kitties.
33~ rekindled
34~ damn, she got moves.
35~ smack a b1tch today

13~ another one?!

8.4K 284 31
By MafuyusHeartBreak

A/n - hey hey hey, 13 chapters in an I don't even know if I've done a single authors note &;&:&:9 I just wanted to thank you guys for reading this! It's already got over 500 reads in total and I was NOT expecting even than, I just did this for fun but I'm glad you guys are liking this, feel free to leave any suggestions or thoughts of what you think will happen in future chapters? :D

ALSOOO, I've tried to get into the routine of uploading every two days, I've done a pretty good job of sticking to that so hopefully I can keep doing it. I'm currently working on chapter 21 so I have a few drafts ready to post.

I want to apologise too for the time slips and things I do, I'll probably just explain matches and things on short detail or a recap after it rather than spending a whole chapter describing a game (unless it's necessary of course hehe). PlUSSS, the times of events in KnB and Haikyuu won't really line up here but I've moved things around just for it to work for the story if that makes sense?? 😅

That's all, I'll leave you guys to read on. Thanks again!

The game continued on with ease, Tokonami scoring a few points where they could but our guys were taking a large lead.

The first set ended with a score of 25-12 to us. My favourite part of the whole thing was the first time Hinata pulled off the 'deviant quick' with Kageyama. They whole place went quiet as they watched, registering what happened.

After their quick break, they stretched out, had a pep talk and cooled down.

Although they had won the first set, they didn't let it get to them. They kept their head in the game. I like that about these guys, unlike the others, they don't let it get to their heads.

Kageyama was up first to serve. He did a jump serve and got the first point.

"No touch ace." I smiled as they praised him.

I watched in amazement as he got a total of 5 points with aces. He must have picked this up from someone good to be able to have such a strong serve.

On his sixth serve, they were able to receive it. It was sent to their number 4 for the third hit. He leapt up and spiked it but it turned into a joust with Daichi, the latter pushing it over.

Another point for us.

Or so I thought. The ref blew the whistle and called a net violation, the point going to Tokonami.

"Shake it off!"

The opposing team cheered over their point but got their heads back into it when it continued. Karasuno were able to keep the lead, Tokonami scoring all the points they could. Despite our obvious lead, I could still feel the tension in the air, my heart beating with excitement.

"Match point." I muttered as we got to 24 points, "one more and we win!"

The ball was received my Noya, sending it to Kageyama who set it. Hinata acted as a decoy and the set went to Daichi. He spiked it past the blocks and I watched in anticipation as it began falling.

Before Tokonami could react, the ball hit the floor. The ref blew the whistle, the points changed and the game was over.

"They did it..." my eyes widened, my heart full of joy.

"YEAH!" They all cheered and congratulated each other.

A smile instantly came to my face as I watched them pack away, proud of themselves. They thanked the refs and their opponents before heading off. I ran out of the stands and into the halls, meeting up with the team and jumping in the air.

"Congrats guys! You won the first game!"

"We've still got another game later though." Daichi said with a small laugh.

"SO?! You're allowed to enjoy little wins too!" I huffed.

"DAICHI!" A voice yelled as a member from Tokonami ran over.

If I'm correct, he went to the same middle school as Daichi...

"Ikejiri?"

It was clear that he had been crying, the puffiness and redness of his eyes gave it away. He ran up and grabbed him by the shoulders, a somewhat desperate look on his face, "win. You have to keep winning! Win for us too..."

Daichi moved Ikejiri's hand from his shoulders and shook it, "sure, challenge accepted!"

Tears brimmed his old friends eyes and he smiled brightly.

We all stood out in the main lobby of the building. I helped some of the boys stretch as they waited for their next match. It'd be against Date Tech; The iron wall of date.

Hinata got all giddy over the comments some people passing by were giving him, definitely proud of himself.

"The next game is at 1:30pm. Don't let yourselves cool down." Daichi announced.

"Have a light meal before then, don't fill up!" The coach advised them.

"Yessir!"

"You guys are impressive." A voice from behind us startled me, "it seems Kaicchi found a new team."

I didn't need to turn around to know who it was. The things is, I didn't know how to react. The last time I saw him, was when Murasakibara fell onto me. He didn't even come see me afterwards and I haven't seen him since.

"Hey... you look familiar?" Hinata asked.

"Kise... what are you doing here?" I asked, not turning around.

"Wait, Kise Ryōta, as in the dude from the generation of miracles."

"I just wanted to come and see my old friend."

As he said this, I turned to face him.

"What do-"

"Hey Kai, Karasuno, Nice game-" Rhys walked over before stopping himself.

"What are you doing here?" His cheerful tone quickly changed into a serious one as he spotted the boy before me.

"Hey Rhys. I just came to talk to Kaicchi."

"Yamamura... should we go?" Sugawara asked.

"Considering what happened, isn't it best for you to leave too?" Daichi stood beside me.

"Look. I want to stick with these guys and help them however I can to prepare for their next game. If you really have something to talk to me about, we can talk later." I stated, sighing a little.

"Kaicchi-"

"Kise, I say she's being nice even letting you talk to her. Just accept it." My brother stepped in.

"Rhys... Don't start any fights please." I mumbled.

"Alright." Kise stepped back and nodded.

"Thank you. Stay around and watched the game, what ever you want." I gave him a small smiled, "come on! Let's get refreshed and ready." I looked back at the others. They all nodded without asking any questions before I followed them off.

"Asahi!" I ran over to the ace, "How are you feeling?"

"Huh... oh, I'm okay." He nodded.

"Really? We're up against Date Tech next." I checked.

"Actually... I'm kind of excited." He admitted.

I smiled at his words as he looked up at me as he ate some food.

"That's what we like to hear!" Suga added.

"Good." I said with a smile, "some of the others are outside, I'm going to go check up on them."

"Uh... Yamamura!" Daichi stopped me, "What's with that Kise Ryōta showing up here?"

"Honestly... I don't know." I sighed and rubbed my head, "I don't really have it in me to face him at the moment. I just want to see how your next game goes!"

"We can stay nearby when you're talking to him." Daichi said and I nodded.

"Thanks guys, sorry about all this. Just keep this next match in mind! See you in a bit."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121 11 6
Our favourite volleyball and basketball players are all grown up and now in college. It is here that they meet Emiko (OC), a small girl who will make...
140K 4.1K 20
This is a story about a girl, Kurosaki Yuuki, whose dream was to meet the Generation of Miracles. It was her first day of school at Kaijou Highschool...
101K 1.9K 23
Kaiga Kudo was a member of the Generation of Miracles that was not remembered very well by most peopl, but his exceptional plays still remains as a l...
345K 9K 95
She was an elite player, but she pushed volleyball away. After several years, Ukai Mizuki is finally returning to Japan, her home. She still practice...