Something Kinda Crazy: Lee Kn...

By AmbivertRobot

The dreams that you wish will come true. Sowon and inha woke up one day and things werent the same, something... More

Small Reminders
(1) Start of something New
(2) Heart shaker
(3)Inside my head too many questions
(4) I fancy you
(5) Time to love
(6) Lo Siento (sorry)
(7) Home
(8) Boy with luv
(9) Half of my heart
(10) She will be Loved
(11) M.I.A
(12) The way i feel inside
(13) Hericane
(14) Sofa
(15) I Dare you to Move
(16) Super Far
(17) Stick with you
(18) Me Gustas Tu (i like you)
(19) Like Im gonna Lose you
(20) When im with you
(21) We like 2 party
(22) Goodbye Road
(23) Officially Missing you
(24) Sherlock
(25) ILYSB
(26) ILYSB PART 2
(27) Youre my Moonlight
(28) Holiday
(29) Serendipity
(30) And im here
(31) Beautiful Pain
Im gonna draw my future like picasso
šŸ’™ Book 2 šŸ’™
(1) Im Always Gonna Want you back
(2) Story of My Life
(3) Moonlight Melody
(4) Blueming
(5) Coming Up Roses
(6) if its meant to be it'll be
(7) I did it all with a Smile on my Face
(8) Solo
(9) somebody to you
(10) Visitor
(11) Its not Fine
(12) Hope Not
(13) Got no shame
(14) Lover
(15) Easily
(16) Say you wont let go
(17) 24k
(18) Awkward Silence
(19) Trying to let you know Signeul bonae
(20) Shine
(21) Love Scenario
(22) Nervous
(23) Blow your Mind
(24) A Poem Entitled You
(25) I want to be your favorite boy
(27) Whats happening?
(28) Kick it
(29) Beautiful
(30) Love left for Me
(31) Dont throw it all away our love
(32) On track
(33) Touch
(34) The Light
(35) Happy Together
Triple Wedding
important announcement

(26) Know me

17 2 0
By AmbivertRobot

Jung Sowon

I was bored today, it was my day off. I hit minho up and im so glad i gathered my courage to ask him to hang out with me.

We were looking for a new good place to eat, we wanted to discover a new restaurant without searching in the internet. Thats why weve been walking around and passing through different streets.

"You still good?" He asks.

"Yeah, im very used in walking."

"I can see that you enjoy it." He looked at the street signs.

"We do have things in common..." he waits for me to continue. "We both like strawberries, walking, and cats." He gives me a sweet smile.

"Dont forget jisung, He's our biggest common denominator."

"Youre right."

"We havent found a restaurant yet, are you hungry yet?" He placed his hands on his waist, looking around for a place.

"Yeah, im fine. Im not dying from hunger yet."

"Should we wait till that happens?" He giggled.

"Then that will give enough time for owners to place a restaurant here."

"Oh really?"

A heavy rain started pouring, there wasnt any near shed around us. Minho was panicking looking for a place to shelter us.

"There! Lets go to that mini bag store." He pulled my arm.

I didnt move an inch and stayed glued to the ground, i opened my palms and started to catch some raindrops.

"Sowon, lets go we'll get sick."

"I think im enjoying this minho, its been a long time since i last did this." I smile as i felt the rain on me. I freed myself from him and started running around.

Minho soon joined me and started kicking water puddles, while splashing each other.

"Youre it." Minho yelled and ran away from me.

"What?!" I chased after him.

We had fun in the rain, but an old lady stopped us from playing in the rain since we accidentally got her wet. After apologizing endlessly to the lady we went to the mini bag store.

"I think its gonna take long, before the rain stops." I said as i wrapped my arms around me.

"Youre right, and were really gonna get sick if we stay wet and cold."

I looked at him, gosh... how can somebody be this beautiful? He's even prettier than a girl. His eyelashes our holding off raindrops, even getting drenched he still looks good. He noticed that i was staring.

"Sorry, its just that you looked beautiful." I hid my face.

"Shouldnt a guy be the one to say that?"

"I know... its just that you look beautiful." I mumbled.

"Thanks sowon, But id like it if you use handsome instead. Anyway we should really get dry now."

"We should just go home? My place isnt that far from here."

"Okay, what about my clothes?"

I looked at him dumbfounded.

"What about it?" I asked.

"Will your clothes fit me though?" He stated.

"Why? Its not like.. oh thats what you meant. Well you see i was actually saying we go home individually... sorry." I mentally face palmed, i cant believe he thinks i asked him to come in my house.

"Oh, isnt that selfish though?"

"What?"

"Our dorm is far from here, your house is closer. Id really get sick if i go to our dorm instead, and chan hyung is gonna kill me if he sees me like this."

"Okay fine, what about your clothes then?"

He looked behind us, i guess that answers our question. He bought a shirt and pants to go with it. We hailed a taxi to my house, as soon as we went in i grabbed some toiletries and towels.

"You can use the bathroom here, ill use the one upstairs." I handed him the towels and toiletries.

"Thanks."

I didnt shower too long, i quickly got dressed and made some hot chocolate for the both of us.

Just in time minho came out. He was drying his hair with a towel.

"I hope you like hot chocolate." I place the cup in-front of him.

"Perfect." He sat down on the kitchen stool.

"Hold on a sec." i went upstairs and got him another towel. His back was facing me when i got back, so i surprised him and covered his whole head with the towel.

"Sowon? What are you doing?" I rubbed the towel like crazy on his head.

"Helping you get dry!" I laughed.

"Youre gonna break my neck." He got a hold of my hands, making me stop. He turned his body to me, we were staring at each other.

"Ehem. I guess you got it covered." I removed my hands and went back to my chocolate.

"Can i stay here till the rain stops?" He asks.

"Oh? Uh yeah. Sure." I blow on my cup.

"Should we go and watch a movie?" He smiles.

"Okay then." I bring my cup with me to the living room.

Minho was busy choosing a movie, so i grabbed a blanket for each one of us. Once we got settled in, he played the movie.

"This is nice." Minho says as he gets into a comfortable position.

"Yep! Kubo and the two strings is the best movie to watch in a rainy day."

We were each at the other ends of the sofa, there was a huge space between us. It wasnt even 10 minutes when the movie started but the power went out.

You would think that i would scream but none of us spoke a word.

"I guess the thunder storm is that bad." Minho turned on his flashlight.

"Good thing we went home we couldve died out there."

"I only have 30% battery left."

"You can turn off your flashlight, its not that dark. I think i have some scented candles from my sister, we could use that instead." I get up and fetched some candles.

I only have 3 left. I only light up one and save the other two for later, who knows when the electricity will come back.

I placed the candle on the coffee table in front of us. We were both silent, i decided to scroll on my phone. I cant play games that will cost me too much battery percentage. I just scrolled to my gallery.

"Is that juni?" Minho peeked at my screen.

"Yeah, 8 months old. Such a cutiee."

"Jung rok hyung is his dad right?" I nodded. "He has his nose."

"How can you be so sure its his?"

"Well you have the same nose as your dad, i figured your sister has it the same too."

"Youre just trying to guess, you havent even seen my mother and sister yet."

"You could just tell me im wrong you know?" He chuckled.

"But you arent, youre actually right."

"Knew it."

I scrolled more.

"Wait hold on is that you?" He clicked my photo. "You looked really cute back then! And you were chubby!"

"Cute? I looked like a pig when i was 7."

"Come on you look adorable, where did that fat go?"

"Down the drain when i was in High school."
He swiped to the left.
"Is this your mom?" He suddenly turns his head to me, his face was only a few inches away from me. "Youve got the same eyes." He gently smiles. "Both pretty."

I stared back at him. "I could say the same thing to you."

"You really like it dont you?"

I couldnt speak, our faces were just inches away.

"My eyes i mean." He sees how flustered i was.

"Dont get too arrogant. I only said it was pretty." I looked down on my phone and started to scroll upwards.

"Wait hold on!" He stopped my fingers and scrolled back. My eyes widen at the photo he clicked. "This was during miroh right?" I just nodded. This is so embarrassing... i exited my gallery. "I didnt see pictures of my members in your gallery. Am i the only one you saved?"

"What? No of course not."

"Hmm, really? Can i see them? Maybe you have meme photos of my members."

"Nah, i only saved a few."

"Then lets see it."

"Its boring, you already know how they looked like back then. Why bother looking at it?"

"Why dont you want to show me?" He covers his mouth. "Could it be im your bias? I thought it was jisung?!"

"Nonsense! Youre all my bias."

"Then let me see." He wanted to snatch away my phone but i held it out to my right side so he cant reach it. He held my left hand and reached for my right hand, i stopped breathing seeing how close he was to me. He did the same thing, he slowly lets his hands fall to the sofa instead. We were staring at each other again. I could hear my heart pounding from the nervousness. He was leaning in, i closed my eyes.

My stomach grumbled saving me from the situation, minho giggled.

"We have to eat, i dont want you to get stomach aches."

"What are you-"

"Aini told us about your ulcer. Come on lets fix something up, you havent had anything." He gets up and extended his hand.

Please calm down sowon, he might hear your heart pounding if you dont stop getting flustered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 315 30
Various stories about our favourite boys in different situations. BoyXfemreader.
2.6K 70 9
"I want you to stay with me forever,so i..." - to be contin...
7.6K 111 13
Hwang Hyunjin x Reader Fanfic After your breakup your unsure of yourself. That really left a dent in you for a bit. But life has its ups and downs. Y...
95.5K 2K 86
Hwang Hyunjin, the best boyfriend you could dream of. He was what you needed in horrible times like this. But were you what he needed? "Y/n you know...