in the wrong story (ATLA + BN...

By PandaTododeku

I don't own both atla or bnha after the sports festival a few students went on a walk and fell into a world t... More

Set up
I'm not Zuko
is todoroki crying?
You all have some explaining to do
Villains
Wait but you are both boys!
bending with a quirk
Azula, Dabi and Zuko
Wait....T-touya?
Weakling! You don't protect them you fight them!
A blue flaming Agni Kai
Found in the woods
Azula gets her friends
Traveling with my villain of a brother
Full Moon
TOGA
Combat training with best boi Bakugou
One for all full cowling
Run away Momo
Aizawa and Momo
Three have come back
First day back!
Not a chapter but plz read
Sucks to be you Endeavor
A year later

Home

407 6 1
By PandaTododeku

Midoriya's pov

We had to get back one and very soon. I could tell that this story was trying to squeeze us out. It must not like us being here. Me Kacchan Uraraka and Kirishima we're walking around in the woods. We had told Aang Katara and Sokka that we night not come back. They had worried at first but then let us leave. Even if we did leave I would miss all of them. I would also miss laying on Appa's furry back. 

We walked for at least five minutes before Ochako tripped and fell. Well this was it. Time to hopefully go home. The resting us went into the hole after. Flashes of other places and people came wizzing by. In about a minute I hit the ground. Never mind I fell on top of Kacchan.

"Get the hell off me you damn nerd!" Of course he yelled his head off at me. I looked around and saw we were in the woods area. Thank the gods we were home!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 181 9
"Wow... your eyes are really pretty.." "Huh? Really? My parents always hated them.. it's a birth defect.. heh.. that's why I cover them up.." "You sh...
53.6K 2.8K 18
Λšβ‚ŠΒ· ͟͟͞͞➳β₯┆Every single friday night in the city of Musutafu, there is a truce between the League of Villians and the teachers at UA. During these pe...
608K 9.5K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
21.8K 715 16
Ladybug and Cat Noir wake up confused in Japan during an akuma fight, while Deku, Bakugo, and Shoto patrol the city. What will happen when the two gr...