Sin For Me (bxb)

Od gay_americana

Some people are designed to follow the rules. Thomas is one of them. Raised in the shadowy corridors of a Cat... Více

Preface
Changes
Rules
Fantasy
Needs and Desires*
Problems
Sick*
Innocent*
Gardening*
Exploration~
Finally~
Awoken
Civil War
Symphony~
Two Faced~
Pillow Talk
Emotional
Downtown Pt.2
Distraction~
Car Rides
Homecoming
Ripple***
Effect***
Communion
Extra: Song Lyrics
Lips
Revealed
More Than Right
Indulge~
Worship~
Melody
Hush~*
Sex*~
A Treat *~
Favor
Fracture
Stage
Action
Hypocrite
Allowance
Nothing
Mistake
Instigate~
Wallow
Impassive

Downtown Pt.1

3.9K 163 34
Od gay_americana

Damian

I kept going, running out of the church and nearly tripping down the steps. I pulled off the wizard robe in exchange for the jacket that had rotted in the back of the musty closet me and him shared.

The leather was stiff but it still melded to me, like a second skin.

I peeled down the street, running a hand through my hair that was finally long enough for me to push back.

I didnt really care where I ended up. The sun was dropping quickly from the sky being replaced by a gaudy full moon bedazzled with an armada of stars. I wanted it to be loud, I wanted to break rules, break things.

I slipped into and info center, the streets of England still completely foreign. It was still useless, only pointing me to resorts and spas in the area. I needed, like, Kesha song kinda shit. Party at a rich dudes house, hole in the wall kinda wild. This was easier in America where I could just go to any beach or abandoned lot and find a group of people to meld into. England, again, disappointed me.

It was working though, trying to find somewhere to let loose kept me from thinking. So I kept going. The farther from the church the better.

"Hey hot stuff, you look lost." A woman, maybe 22, with bright pink hair said from inside an even brighter pink convertible.

"Uh, kind of. More just lacking a destination."

"S'all about the journey babe, I can give you a ride to the city."

She didn't seem like the type to kidnap a 17 yearold who could easily over power her, plus she was cute, so I agreed and ended up driving through town in a hot pink car listening to some hip hop album. She did her mascara in the drivers side window when she spoke up again, "What's your story?"

"Well I guess I should tell you my name first."

"Mines Blue." She said.

"Your... name is Blue?"

"That's what they put on the birth certificate."

I shrugged, "I'm Damian."

"You the anti-christ or sumfin?" She raised her brow.

I laughed, "Totally not the first time I've heard that one."

"Why not just name you Lucifer and call it a day?" She continued to tease.

"Where exactly are we going? I don't have any money or anything." I told her.

"Money? That's an old world commodity," she giggled, "I've gotta get my brother and then we are heading to London, love."

I placed my hand out of the window, feeling the movement of air under my hand.

"You get broken up with? You've got the look." She asked, turning her head away from the road to look at me.

"Can't really say we broke up, we were never together or anything." I remarked, crossing my arms.

"What's her favorite color?" She asked.

"No idea."

"Favorite song?"

"Dunno."

"What's her birthday?"

"Got me again."

She slapped the back of my head, "Why are you sad about a girl you barely know, then? There's a billion fish in the sea and your sad about a probably plain ass Jane who has the personality of a brown paper bag."

"Damn, well, he is kind of a stick up the ass kind of guy. I know his favorite book!"

"Bible?"

"Bible. Actually the reason we 'broke up'"

She reapplied red lipstick. I really do feel like she spends more time looking in the mirror than at the road.

"My brothers gay." She said out of the blue.

"Sounds Wild." I said sarcastically.

"No really, not to be that one bitch who thinks all gay people are perfect for each other, but he is gay, and he's like 5% of my hotness so you know he's good looking."

She pulled down the glove box and pulled out her phone, scrolling through until she got to a photo, then shoved it in my face.

"That him?"

"Sure is."

She was right, dude was hot. "This the same brother we are going to pick up?"

"Damn right it is," she laughed maniacally, "thank god for you, my brother gets cranky when there's no eye candy."

"Tell him to look in the mirror cause damn..." I handed her back her phone. She texted for a little while, again while driving on the fucking highway or whatever it's called here.

"Proper fit aint he? That's the Julianos genes. My whole family is hot.

I raised a brow, "Are they all narcissists too?"

She laughed, "of course, what do you expect? You think I got this convertible cause I like cars? No, my mom wanted me to look hot when wind blew through my hair."

"Totally not creepy."

"eh, that family. What's yours like."

I went quiet for a moment, "Not to kill the mood but they're all dead."

"Oh, damn, yeah maybe next time ease into it? Like 'my wonderful family met their peace' or some shit." She readjusted in her seat.

"Just telling the truth, I never even knew them. 6 days after I was born, driving home from the hospital, and bam, 18 wheeler puts me back in the hospital and my parents went to the morgue."

"Jeez, talk about a buzzkill."

I smiled, usually when I told people about my parents they went into pity mode. She was to focused on doing her eyebrows.

"Anyways, my brothers up on this road." She pulled over to the side of the road and her brother tumbled out of a house in a run.

"Hey Art-"

"GO GO GO DRIVE NOW!" He screamed throwing himself into the back seat.

She hit the gas and we lurched back onto the road. I put on my seatbelt as we sped between cars.

"What the fuck have you gotten us into now Arthur!"

"I may or may not have owed that guys some money and don't exactly have enough to pay him back."

"What the hell have- ARTHUR WE ARE FUCKING RICH HOW MUCH FUCKING MONEY?"

"I could have paid them, but I didn't want to."

I turned my head and saw a speeding black van following us. "Yo Blue, we need to fucking go."

She looked behind us and rolled her eyes. Suddenly we were speeding through the streets like it was nascar. The van disappeared behind us as the car screeched from turning so fast. Blue looked completely calm, one hand on the wheel, the other on the stick thing. I don't fucking know cars.

"Ok I think we are good, also who the hell are you?" Arthur said, raising a brow at me.

"This is Damian, I picked him up on the way here."

"Blue we have talked about this, you cannot just pick up random people to drive around the city!"

"Oh shut the hell up you're the one with people coming after you to kill you."

He shrugged and stuck his head between the two seats. "You're hot." Was all he said.

"Am I now, I was the last time I checked," I said, smirking back at him.

"Damn, can we share that god complex of yours?" He teased, biting his thumb.

Blue drove for a little longer, and we joked about little things.

We ended up in some shady downtown area. It was already 11 at night, I didn't know where exactly we were going.

"You are way too trusting, we could like, murder you," Art told me, "you know that right?"

"Eh, I live in a church, can't get more hellish than that."

"You WHAT?"

"Yeah, saint whats his fuck church. They adopt boys like stray cats." I answered, twisting the silver cross they had issued me.

"Damn, yeah murder and sex trafficking sounds like a good alternative. Are the guys hot at least?"

"Watch it Art, he's got boy problems." Blue giggled.

"Oh?" He asked wiggling his brows.

"Uh... yeah. Don't try and mess around with homophobic Christians, or Catholics? I don't really know."

"Let me guess, he wanted to know what it was like and then got all freaked out after screwing you?"

"We didn't even fuck! We just... did some other stuff. He initiated everything! He's even a fucking sadist! He slapped me and got hard. But I'm the sinner right?"

Arthur giggles and massaged my shoulders, "He didn't even have sex with you? That's rough buddy."

"Yeah... I guess so."

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

69.9K 1.6K 25
(BoyXBoy) Death has a strange way of working. While it takes away someone you love it can bring you closer to someone you never thought you would get...
5.3M 175K 69
Black Moon Series Book #1 Warning: Mature content, graphic language, gay, polyamorous French food is my healthy pleasure. Sex is my stress-relief ple...
5.4K 308 11
Mark hasn't been on one single date for the past four and a half years. Not because he isn't attractive to the ladies.. No, it's because he's loved o...
72.1K 5.5K 60
Damien Carmichael leads a double life. By day he's a high school senior at an elite prep school, just trying to get through his last year without any...