π‚π‘πšπ¨π¬ 𝐑𝐒𝐬𝐒𝐧𝐠 β–· Sti...

By WrathfulDeity

π–πž 𝐑𝐚𝐝 𝐧𝐨 𝐒𝐝𝐞𝐚 𝐰𝐑𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐒𝐧𝐠. 𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐧π₯𝐲 𝐭𝐑𝐞 π›πžπ π’π§π§π’π§π  Riley... More

Act II
Trailer and Cast
Playlist
PART 5
1|not dead yet
2|really repetitive
3|the last airbender
4|time travel
5|karma
6|make it work
8|temporary solution
9|the deadpool
10|great things
11|liar
12|not worth it
13|take responsibility
14|my everything
15|bad idea
16|in control
17|here to help
18|bonfire
19|melodramatic
20|no big deal
21|one day off
22|mexico
23|all for power
PART 6
24|the vision
25|senior scribe
26|suspicions
27|you trust everyone
28|on edge
29|unpleasantly surprised
30|chimera
31|back to eichen
32|dread doctors
33|he's dead
34|invasive species
35|he knows
36|hallucination
37|who's taking the bodies
38|believe me
39|the fallout
40|the first chimera
PART 7
41|find her
42|collateral damage
43|regret
44|try to be civil
45|my anchor
46|natural chimera
47|outright evil
48|foolproof plan
49|volatile
50|not that easy
51|getting the game cancelled
52|make a difference
53|success
54|sense of hope
55|allison saved us
PART 8
56|magic bullet
57|erased
58|back together
59|hearing voices
60|memories
61|elias stilinski
62|ride the lightning
63|pictures
64|meaningless
65|the jeep
66|ghost town
67|the jersey
68|mieczysΕ‚aw
69|chapters
70|i just need you
71|scott, stiles and riley
PART 9
72|back to beacon hills
73|the hard way
74|peace summit
75|exit wound
76|midnight
77|pull it together
78|decoys
79|no more
80|back to work
81|biology
82|merged
83|try again
84|another problem
85|final fight
Epilogue
Divine Move

7|kill me now

2K 66 66
By WrathfulDeity

Honestly, Coach is one of the best characters in the series.

ALSO, Chaos Theory hit 4K votes! Thank you all so much for your support!

Question of the Chapter: Who do you think was the best assassin in season 4?

__________

✧*:・゚Stiles・゚:*✧

"Like I said, I told my dad everything I could," I informed the Alpha as we walked towards his room. I had been at Malia's helping her with homework when I had gotten a call from Scott.

I left straight away, picking Riley up on the way. She seemed distracted by something, but I didn't think now would be the right time to ask what was bothering her.

"But you didn't tell him about Liam?" Scott asked quickly.

"You mean what you did to Liam?" Isaac clarified. He was staying at the McCall residence again, so he was going to be joining us, apparently.

Riley looked around, turning to Scott, "Where is he, by the way? I thought you wanted us here to help with him?"

"He's upstairs," the Alpha answered.

"Doing what?" I asked. Scott was being overly undescriptive.

"Laying down."

Again, being cryptic. We all went upstairs without another word and went into Scott's room. I was about to ask where he was when I didn't see him on the bed or in the chair, but Scott kept walking.

He lead us to his bathroom and opened the door, to reveal Liam in the bathtub, who was duct taped from head to toe with a piece across his mouth. With a sigh, I dragged the shower curtain while Liam struggled.

Scott and I went and took a seat on his bed, Riley sat in his desk chair, and Isaac leaned against the door frame. I had no idea what to say.

"What the fuck, Scott? Why is that freshman taped up in your bathtub?" Riley hissed, running a hand through her hair roughly.

Those were probably the right words. I took a deep breath, before looking at Scott, recalling the night's events. "You bit him."

"Yeah," The Alpha confirmed quietly.

"And you kidnapped him?"

"Yeah."

"And brought him here."

He finally looked up from the ground to meet my gaze, "I panicked."

"No shit, Scottie." Riley rested her elbows on her knees, leaning forward. "What are we going to do with him? Because I don't feel like dealing with the Calaveras family again now that you've bitten someone."

I nodded, "This better not end with us burying pieces of his body out in the desert."

The sound of Liam's muffled cries made us all look towards the bathroom. What was Scott thinking? How could this possibly help convince this kid to trust us?

"As a reminder, this is why I always come up with the plans," I stated.

Riley nodded, "I second that. Scott, you are banned. I'm not even kidding at this point, because your plans suck."

"I know," Scott agreed. "Which is why I called you, Stiles. So, what do we do?"

Thinking quickly, I figured that our foremost point of action here was to talk to the kid. We couldn't possibly make this situation any worse at this point.

As Riley placed the chair she had been sitting on in front of the bed, Scott and Isaac grabbed Liam and led him out into Scott's room. Sitting him on the chair, we all took a step back. He looked pissed.
"Liam, we're going to take the tape off your mouth. If you scream, it goes right back on. If you talk quietly, it stays off. Got it?"

When he nodded, I reached forward and tore the duct tape from his mouth. He shouted in pain, glaring at us.

"Okay, Liam, now you've seen a lot of confusing things tonight. And more confusing things are going to happen because of the confusing things that happened tonight. Do you understand?"

He finally looked calm as he replied, "Not really."

Riley sighed from beside me, "You know, you may be better at plans, but talking to hostages isn't your strong suit. I barely understood what you just said, and I know what you're talking about."

"Yeah, I don't think you worded that very well," Isaac agreed.

"Alright," I nodded, turning to Scott. "Maybe you should tell him."

"That makes more sense," my girlfriend pointed out.

When Scott didn't say anything, Liam became impatient. "Tell me what?"

"Liam. . ." Scott began. "What happened to you, what I did to you, which I had to do in order to save you, it's going to change you."

"Unless it kills you," I tacked on. When both Riley and Scott gave me shocked looks, I pursed my lips, "Shouldn't have said that."

After a moment of silence, small sniffling sounds came from the teenager taped to the chair.

Isaac bent over slightly to get a better look at the freshman, "Is he crying?"

"I can't believe you guys actually made him cry," Riley mumbled as she took a step back so that she was out of Scott's way.

The Alpha knelt down in front of the chair, lowering his voice. "Liam, it's okay. You're going to be all right. You're not going to die."

"Probably not," I said as I knelt down beside him. I yelped quietly when Riley hit my arm, glaring at me.
Again, not the right thing to say.
"Okay, possibly not."

"Stiles!" she hissed.

"Just help me untie him," Scott told me, sounding annoyed. We both stood up, peeling away the duct tape in hopes that Liam would be more comfortable.

"Liam? Are you okay?" Scott asked through a exasperated sigh.

I nodded, "We're sorry about that. We're really sorry."

Without a word, the boy turned around and picked up the chair before swinging it and hitting Scott and I, then shoving Isaac away from him. I managed to shield Riley from it, her eyes wide in shock.

Looking over at the boy, I threw my arms up, "Liam, what the hell is your. . ."

I didn't get the chance to finish my question as the boy punched me right across the face. I went right down, a hand to my jaw.

Riley was kneeling in front of me within seconds, her hand reaching to my face. "Are you okay?" she asked quickly, her eyes beginning to glow. "I'm going to kill him."

"No, you're not," I said as I climbed to my feet. "I'm fine, okay? We need to stop him, though."

Scott, Isaac and I ran after the freshman, seeing him heading over to the stairs. We all charged over to him, but a bit too enthusiastically.

Scott and I accidentally tackled him in the direction of the stairs. Isaac tried to grab hold of either of us, but just ended up toppling with us. We all tumbled down the stairs, limbs flying everywhere.

Hitting the lower level with a thud, we jumped to action, grabbing what we thought was Liam. When we finally stopped to see what we had our hands on, we just had each other, and the front door was wide open.

"Your plan sucked, too," Scott told me bitterly.

I looked up to see Riley walking down the stairs, trying not to laugh. "Idiots," she mumbled as she began to help us all to our feet.

♧♤♢♡
✧・゚:*Riley*:・゚✧

Deciding that there was no point in chasing after him, Stiles and I stayed behind a bit longer to talk about what to do about Liam. We figured that since we didn't know where he lived and it was already late, the best plan we could come up with was to just find him at school.

Considering how well the last two plans had went, I couldn't imagine this one going any worse.

So there we were, waiting at the school for Liam to show up. Scott was patrolling the yard while Stiles and I were in the hallways.

"I can't believe he bit him," he said rather absent-minded.

Walking over, I took his hand in my own and gave it a gentle squeeze. "You heard his story, he didn't have a choice. If he didn't, Liam would have fallen off of the roof of the hospital."

"I know," he sighed. "We just already have so much going on."

"I agree, but that doesn't mean we can't make space for one more thing."

Stiles nodded, seemingly hesitating before continuing. "What do you think about the whole thing with Peter?"

This caught me off guard. Why change the subject like that? "In what way?"

"Like, with Malia."

So that's why he brought it up; he was worried about her finding out about her parentage. I shrugged, "She needs to know, Stiles. It's going to hurt, but she deserves to know. We can't keep lying to her. If Scott doesn't tell her soon, then we have to. You know I will."

His breathing was suddenly off kilter, and I noticed his heart rate was a bit erratic. I was about to ask him what was wrong, when Liam came bursting through the doors with Scott right behind him.

Stiles noticed him too, pulling me with him as he rushed over to the boy. The four of us surrounded him so that he wouldn't leave, hoping that he might just listen to us.

"We need to talk," the Alpha stated as he approached the boy.

Liam wasn't in the talking mood though, apparently. "No, you need to back the hell up, okay? All three of you."

"Can you just listen for one second. Please?"

After a moment to think, Liam stood down and gestured for Scott to continue. He might not have been willing to talk, but at least he was going to listen.

"Liam. . . we're brothers now."

"What?" Liam exclaimed in confusion.

Putting my head on Stiles' shoulder, I groaned, "Kill me now. It would be less painful."

Liam, hearing my comment, grew more confused. "What are you talking about? We just met and you bit me."

Scott was struggling for words, apparently resorting to what he had told us that Derek had said to him. Unfortunately, Derek was no poet.
"The bite. . .  the bite is a gift."
He didn't even sound convinced by his own words.

Stiles shook his head, putting a hand up and walking over to stand by Scott. "Scott, stop. Please stop." He then focused on Liam, "You, you, we're trying to help you, you little runt."

Liam's eyes went wide in disbelief. "By kidnapping me?"
We were off to a really bad start with this kid.

"Just to clarify, Scott kidnapped you. Okay? Riley and I aided and abetted."

"Not great, but not kidnapping," I tried to add, but it didn't do much good.

Scott took a step towards the freshman, trying a more friendly approach. "Liam, I've gone through this before. Something's happening to you. Something big."

"Nothing's happening to me," the boy insisted with a frown. I was about to call him out for lying, when he ripped the bandage from his arm that had been covering the bite from Scott.

Now, it was just bare skin like my wrist had been after I healed for the first time. It was terrifying to watch that happen when you're on your own, so I understood why he was so cautious.

"Nothing," Liam repeated before storming off down the hill.

"Well, not as bad as last night's plans," I said, trying my best to think positively. It wasn't working. "We're out of options, here. We need to tell everyone else."

Scott nodded, tightening his grip on his bag. "I know. Come on."

♧♤♢♡
✧*:・゚Stiles・゚:*✧

During our next study break Scott, Riley, Lydia, Isaac, Kira, Malia, and I all met near the buses to discuss the issue that was Liam.

It was going to be a full moon tonight, which meant that Liam was going to change for the first time. Normally on full moons, we went to Lydia's lake house so that Riley and I could lock Malia in the basement.

We were still going to go to the lake house, except this time we would be bringing an extra werewolf.

"I'm not sharing my basement," Malia told us all firmly.

Lydia shifted, "Actually, it's my basement. And my mum noticed how you tore it up last time."

"All right, she's still learning," I reminded the strawberry blonde.

Riley nodded in agreement, "She's getting there, I promise she won't completely destroy the basement again."

"We're going to use the boathouse for Liam, anyway," Scott informed Malia. "It's got support beams. We can chain him to one of them."

"But how do we get him out to the lake house if he doesn't trust us?" Kira asked, pointing out the fatal flaw in this plan.

Without putting much thought into it, I just said the first idea that came to mind. "I say if it keeps him from murdering someone we just chloroform the little bastard and throw him in the lake."

Malia raised a hand, "I'm in."

"Me too," Isaac shrugged.

If Isaac was agreeing, then maybe this wasn't the greatest idea after all.

"Stiles, we're supposed to be teaching Malia that hurting people is wrong, remember?" Riley sighed.

"Sorry," I mumbled. But if it stopped him from murdering someone, then I wasn't going to completely dismiss the idea.

"We're not killing or kidnapping him," Scott said firmly.

"Then let's be smarter," Lydia suggested from beside him. "We tell him there's a party and invite him."

"So, you're going to ask out a freshman?" I didn't bother to hide the scepticism in my voice.

"I'm done with teenage boys," she corrected rather quickly. "But, if we're playing a trick on someone, we'll have to use the trickster."

Everyone turned to Kira, who was looking at the rest of us expectantly. After a moment, she realised what was going on.
"Who? Me? No way. Not me."

"Yes, you," Lydia insisted. "You know what they call a female fox? A vixen."

"Me?"

Riley smiled, "Come on, Kira, you've got this. Just. . . be a vixen."

"I don't know how you expect me to do that."

Lydia and Riley gave each other a look, before they each grabbed an arm on Kira and headed towards the school.

"I'll meet up with you later," Riley called over her shoulder, to which I confirmed.

Once the three of them were gone, Malia left to go and study and Isaac decided to go with her. Apparently missing months of school had put him a bit behind.

Scott and I walked over and sat at a table, him studying me as we did so.
"Have you told her yet?" He asked quietly, even though no one we knew was around.

"Have you told Malia yet?" I shot back.

"Alright, that's fair," he sighed. "They need to know."

"I know," I grumbled, running a hand through my hair. "Things are going pretty well right now, though, and I don't want to jeopardise that."

"But don't you think she'll just be more annoyed if you keep it from her?"

"Of course I do, Scott. But you know Riley. This is the last thing she needs."

"The same goes for Malia," he nodded. "I just wish there was an easy way to tell them."

If there was an easy way to tell my girlfriend that her dad wasn't her dad, he was in fact the serial killer who we had helped kill who had then come back to life, I would have already done it. But I couldn't find any possible way, other than to just outright tell her.
"I'm going to do it soon. I just need to find the right moment; then we can deal with it."

My friend nodded encouragingly, "Good idea. It's the same with Malia; I just need to find a good time."

"When will there ever be a good time to hear that, man?"

We both sat there, pondering the choices we were making about choosing whether or not Riley and Malia knew the truth. It wasn't supposed to be for us to decide, but here we were, and all I wanted to do was protect her from it.

But I couldn't keep this from her much longer.

♧♤♢♡
✧・゚:*Riley*:・゚✧

Even after tumbling down half a flight of stairs in front of him, Kira still managed to convince Liam to come to the party. Stiles, Isaac, Lydia, Malia and  I were all waiting at the Martin lake house for Scott and Kira, who were arriving separately.

Scott arrived first, thankfully. Stiles had done some digging into Liam's past to try and figure out why he was in Beacon Hills, and the answers weren't exactly positive.

As Scott pulled up on his bike, he took his helmet off to greet us. "I just talked to Kira. She's on her way. She said it's all going fine."

Stiles walked over to him slowly, sighing as he pulled his phone out. "It's not that. I have to tell you something. I asked around about Liam. I know why he got kicked out of his last school."

Any hope that the Alpha had about tonight going well drained from his face, "This is going to be bad, isn't it?"

"When is it ever good?" I sighed.

Stiles went through his pictures, "He kind of got into it with one of his teachers. And. . . the kid's got some serious anger issues."

The Alpha's expression turned serious, his eyes widening. "How serious?"

"Well, that's the teacher's car. After he took a crowbar to it."
Stiles showed Scott the photo he had all shown us.

The car was completely trashed. Every square inch of the navy blue car dented, each tire slashed, windows smashed in and spray paint on the side.

No wonder he was expelled.

"Shit," Scott mumbled as he stared at the phone. "What are we going to do?"

Stiles took his phone back, putting it in his pocket. "We're going to pray that he believes what we tell him tonight."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 110 9
"You know how much I hate that everybody just expects me to bounce back, Just like that" Daisy Young has always learned to survive on her...
779 32 9
【Book Two ---- Season Two】 In a world where everything is falling apart in secrecy, ThaΓ­s faces the fact that the truth comes out one way or another...
49.2K 1K 13
teen wolf season four book four stiles stilinski x fem!oc completed Β© voidvaleska