Quarantined | TK ✓

Oleh yoongiflo

Bubbly Taehyung and stubborn Jungkook are neighbors during quarantine, not knowing that their status as stran... Lebih Banyak

Introduction
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
tagged
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
-24-
-25-
-26-
-27-
-28-
-29-
-30-
-31-
-32-
-33-
-34-
-35-
-36-
-37-
-39-
-40-
-41-
-42-
-43-
-44-
-45-
-46-
-47 + trailer-
-48- (bonus chapter)
Q&A
New book!

-38-

37.7K 2.2K 1.4K
Oleh yoongiflo

[kiss]

Once Jungkook felt Namjoon's lips on his own his eyes flung wide open as he immediately pushed the elder off of him, wiping his own lips afterwards.

"What the fuck!" The raven haired yelled as he stared at Namjoon in disbelief who had a blank expression on his face. "Why the fuck would you do that?" The older looked around the setting as if he was trying to search for something.

"I uh.." Namjoon started becoming more hesitant by the second. "I like you?"

Jungkook almost felt like laughing because it sounded like such a funny joke to him. Namjoon was his best friend, there was no way he liked him. Plus he's never mention himself being gay once.

"That's real funny dude." The raven haired chuckled as he began packing up his stuff, wanting to get out of that place as soon as possible. Now he was quite glad Taehyung was in the hospital because if he saw that he would be so fucked.

"Jungkook I'm serious." Namjoon stated now practically begging his friend to stay but Jungkook was so determined to leave. "I actually really like you."

The said male awkwardly stood in the same spot with his arms crossed staring at the older in disbelief. "Aren't you straight?"

"About that.." Namjoon began scratching the back of his neck. "I'm not, and never was. I just haven't told anyone." Jungkook and Namjoon were both the most popular guys at school along with Jin and a few other guys and they were all known to be straight, well besides Jin who was the only popular guy who came out as gay.

"Okay but I literally just told you I like Taehyung, why would you do that? I wanted to save my first real kiss for him not my best friend."

Theoretically Jennie was Jungkook's first kiss but the raven haired didn't count that because he didn't actually like or love her and the only times they ever kissed were during sex. Namjoon then felt a bit guilty but he wanted to keep trying even if he already failed.

"I know, you just said you were gay so I thought I'd shoot my shot.." The older male stated making Jungkook start to feel emotional at the fact that he'd never feel the same in this spot again.

"Me and Taehyung used to come here almost everyday, you just ruined it." The raven haired huffed as he began speed walking to his car, he was so mad and whenever the male was super mad tears would usually well up in his eyes which was what was happening right now.

Jungkook flung himself into the car and started up the engine, he couldn't stay there another second knowing that Namjoon.. his best friend of 15 years had just kissed him there. Once the male drove a little ways away from the alley he parked the car in a nearby parking lot and pulled out his phone, trying to keep the tears inside his eyes as he dialed the hospitals number.

"Hello?" The raven haired spoke with a shaky voice as he waited for one of the hospital staff to answer. "Hello sir, what are you calling in for?"

"Can you put Taehyung on the phone please?" Jungkook leaned his head back onto the headrest trying to not let tears fall down his face. He was just so disappointed and upset.

"Oh I'm sorry sir, Kim Taehyung was just discharged from the hospital a few hours ago. I believe he's home by now."

The raven haired males heart dropped in his chest as he lifted his head off the headrest in disbelief. He stayed on the line for a few more seconds without saying a word trying to process what he just heard before he hung up and started up the engine again, heading straight back home.

-

Jungkook practically bolted into his house right after he got home, ignoring his father who was asking about his whereabouts again. The male flung his bedroom door open and sprinted towards his window to see if Taehyung was really home.

And as if it was on cue, the said male had just entered his room right as Jungkook laid his eyes on the window.

He almost didn't believe it at first, it was just so sudden. Once second the brunette was in the hospital fighting off a virus that could be deadly and the next he was back home? It was too surreal to be true.

Jungkook was also confused as to why Taehyung looked so sad, he just got discharged from the hospital and was back home. Wasn't he supposed to be jumping with joy?

On the other side Taehyung was feeling worse than he did when he was in the hospital, he just tried not to show it. He didn't feel like it was right to be so sad after fighting off a virus, but he couldn't stop his eyes from watering as he stared at the bunny he was going to give Jungkook.

He was almost 100 percent sure that the raven haired liked him back well because, he literally told him he did. I was probably imagining it, no wonder I'm delusional  Taehyung told himself as he dropped the bunny onto the ground.. heading over to his bed with a pout on his face.

The brunette decided he was just going to sleep the day off until he heard a banging coming from the room across from his, and of course it was none other than Jungkook.

The older was happily waving to Taehyung with a huge smile on his face, looking so excited to see the brunette. It felt nice to see Jungkook again, actually way more than nice. Taehyung just wanted to break through the window and run into his arms but now that the raven haired had a boyfriend he figured he probably shouldn't do that.

He also figured it would be rude not to talk to the older because who is he to pick and choose who Jungkook wants to be with, so the brunette walked up to the window and waved back causing another huge smile to form on the elders face.

"Oh my god Tae I missed you so much, you should've told me you were discharged!" Jungkook wrote onto the paper, sticking it up onto his window like old times. It felt good to him to be doing this again.

"I missed you too, and I'm sorry. I've just had a lot on my mind.."

Jungkook was really confused on why the brunette was acting so sad and dry, it wasn't like how he usually was.

"I'm so proud of you. You're so strong Tae."

Taehyung softly smiled as he read the elders paper, wanting to write a whole essay on how much he missed Jungkook but his mind kept going back to the fact that he had a boyfriend now.

"Thank you.. and congratulations!"

Why is he congratulating me.. Jungkook questioned himself as he kept trying to read over what the younger wrote, trying to figure out if he has accomplished anything. 

"Me? On what?"

"On your relationship with Namjoon!" The younger wrote trying to sound happy for him but he really wasn't, he'd do anything to be in Namjoons positon.

Jungkook was so caught up in Taehyung and only Taehyung at the moment that he completely forgot what happened about an hour ago so he had no idea what the latter was talking about.

"What are you talking about?" Jungkook wrote still being as confused as hell.

"I accidentally walked past you two kissing where we used to hang out and I figured you two are dating now, so congrats!"

"Oh shit shit shit" The raven haired mumbled to himself once he was reminded that Namjoon kissed him only a bit ago. And what made it worse was that Taehyung saw them. 

"Oh no no no Taehyung, you're so wrong. Can I explain please?"

"Explain what? I saw you guys kiss.." Taehyung wrote. His stuffed lion was sitting in his lap with him mainly for comfort, even if the reason he was sad was because of Jungkook again who was the one who gave him the lion.

"Can you meet me outside? I can explain it to you better that way." The raven haired wrote with hope. It was dark outside so his parents were probably asleep by now.

Taehyung remembered the doctor telling him to stay home for two weeks, but he figured if he just stayed six feet apart from someone then he would be fine. It was no different then being at home around people, well Taehyung forgot that being around friends was different than being around family.

"We'd have to stay six feet apart and wear masks, I just got out of the hospital so.." The brunette wrote.

Jungkook was disappointed, he didn't even think about that. He almost forgot that Taehyung practically just got discharged from the hospital. He really wanted to hug the younger and hold his hand again so he was sad when he realized he couldn't.

"Okay.."

omfg today i went to the dentist and i was having this nice casual conversation with the dentist right, and i started laughing about something we were talking about because i laugh at basically everything and this lady says with her whole chest "stop laughing, shut up." and this bitch wasn't even working on my teeth atm

like EXCUSE YOU who peed in your salad. if i were a bird i know who i'd shit on first

also sry for the boring update lol ill do a double update 🥴

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

814K 32.1K 59
T: So, how are you J: Gay, thanks for asking --- #3 - toptae [21/05/019♡] #2 - taekook [8/08/019♡] #1 - jeonjungkook [12/08/019♡] #1 - taehyungxjungk...
275K 23.1K 42
Taehyung never thought that he would be left in a forest... all alone. well, that's what he thought, because he wasn't alone.. not at all. This is a...
Just Friends Oleh A.

Fiksi Penggemar

119K 4.8K 11
Just friends... Is that all we are? Or will you give me a chance to be more than that?
1.1M 47.7K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC