-23-

[voice]

"Are you driving me?" Taehyung asked his mother who was getting herself situated. "Yes, you can get in the car." The woman informed to her son who was cutely clutching his textbook with his glasses held up by the bridge of his nose.

Taehyung nodded his fluff of hair as he made his way to the garage where the car was. Calling him nervous would be an understatement. He was nervous to meet Jungkook, but he was also nervous just to go to school. Jimin wasn't there for him to talk to, so he would be alone and that scared him a lot. 

"Ready?" The brunette's mother asked Taehyung who nodded his head in response as she pulled out of the driveway. It was obvious that Taehyung was super nervous, the way his lips trembled as he looked down at his textbook couldn't go unnoticed by anyone.

After a few minutes of driving down the street and listening to music from the radio, Taehyungs mother pulled into one of the parking lots in the school which made the said males face go blank. A bunch of kids were seen walking to the school and it scared the living daylight out of him.

"I'll wait for you here, don't take too long." The woman informed, her son slowly nodding in response as his shaky hand made its way to the door handle. It felt weird to step foot in an area with more than one person because quarantine has been going on for so long.

Taehyung shut the car door and began walking towards the building, his textbook still tightly stuck to his chest. He wondered to himself if Jungkook was there yet, the thought of meeting him only got him more nervous. 

There weren't too many kids at the school, not like it used to be since it was only a group of four letters. But it was still way more than he's seen in a while which was refreshing in a way even if he didn't know who anyone was.

"E-Excuse me." Taehyung asked to a lady who turned her face to meet the brunette's, smiling at the attractive boy. "Is this the l-line for the textbook return?" The boy stuttered as he spoke, stuttering was a huge problem for him when he was nervous.

"This line right here is for seniors, the rest are for the other grades." The lady informed as she pointed to the line right beside them. "Thank you." Taehyung gently smiled to the lady who softly smiled back. "My pleasure."

Taehyung stood in the line with his textbook still wrapped in his arms, he used his pointer finger to place his glasses back onto the bridge of his nose. The brunette patiently waited in the line until he felt a group of guys approach him from the side.

"Look who it is!" One of the guys from the group laughed to his friends. Taehyung raised an eyebrow in confusion, clutching his book a little tighter than before. "I didn't expect the gay nerd to be in the same group as us, what a coincidence!"

The group all laughed at the comment. Taehyung didn't feel like laughing though, he tried to stay strong as he moved up a little in the line. He was about three quarters towards the front which he hoped to get to soon so he could just leave.

"What is he even wearing." One of the guys pointed only hurting Taehyung even more. "Looks like a fucking American Girl doll."

Tears began brimming in the corners of Taehyung's eyes as he tried to ignore all of the mean things the group of guys were saying but it was almost impossible to ignore. They were practically right up in his ear.

"Hey kid, how do you like your toilet paper house? Fix your window yet?" Another guy mocked which caused Taehyung to realize these were the same group of guys that trashed his window and house. That scared him even more.

Suddenly, one of the guys ripped Taehyung's glasses from his face and held them up to his own eyes. "Hey look! I'm Kim Taehyung and I fantasize about boys sucking my two inch dick every night."