-8-

[beer]

Newspaper after newspaper kept flooding into Jungkook's house, all filled with updates and facts from the Corona Virus. At this point it was just annoying to him, as if a bunch of paper was going to make the situation better.

The word 'paper' kept replaying in Jungkook's head after he thought about the word, his gaze stroving towards the big pile of crumbled up papers on his desk from his last conversation with Taehyung. A random smile appeared on his face as he stared at the notes.

Stop thinking about him Jungkook  the raven haired told himself, instantly snapping out of it as his smile turned into his usual poker face. Staring at his feet instead while he laid on his bed with his phone in his hands.

Scrolling through Instagram, Jungkook began liking a few of Jennie's posts with the same poker face on. 

I wonder if Taehyung has Instagram Jungkook randomly thought, mentally punching himself once he realized he thought about the boy again.

Even though he was mad at himself for thinking it, his brain came up with the idea to search for the youngers name on the app because well.. why not? Jungkook typed in the brunettes name into the search bar, a bunch of random profiles appearing to which only one caught his attention.

Curiously, Jungkook tapped on the profile which had Taehyungs picture on it. It was a public account so he could see all of the pictures he posted without having to follow. 

'158 followers'  his account read, causing a cheeky smile to form on the raven haired males face. It made his ego boost even more when he realized he had so many more followers than Taehyung, which he was surprised that was the case because he could admit that Taehyung was way more attractive than him.

He felt quite weird for scrolling through all of the males posts when he had a girlfriend, but he didn't know why because he was straight and was just looking through a bros Instagram, right?

Scrolling back up to the top, Jungkook whisper-yelled a "Fuck" once he accidentally clicked on the follow button, immediately clicking unfollow right afterwards hoping that Taehyung wouldn't see.

"Ugh I'm such an idiot" Jungkook mumbled to himself, about to place his phone down onto his nightstand before a loud bang was heard from his door causing the boy to jump a little.

"Jungkook!"

Jungkook groaned and rolled his eyes once he realized it was just his dad. The man was scary but harmless so he really didn't care when he got 'in trouble.'

"Come in." Jungkook blankly stated, his eyes staring at his father who walked in with an angry expression on his face. The raven haired male was confused as to why the man looked so mad until he noticed cans of beer were held in his right hand.

"What is this?" The man interrogated, making Jungkook's blood run cold. All the boy did was shrug as he continued to stare at his phone not trying to make eye contact with his dad who was pissed.

"I told you not to drink, you're not of age yet." Jungkook only rolled his eyes at the comment, not caring for what his father had to say one bit.

Angrily, the man stomped up to his stubborn son and held onto his shoulder, looking into his sons eyes with daggers in them.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you."

Jungkook slowly turned his head upwards to be met with the gaze of his fathers, gulping a bit at his scary facial expression.

"Where did you get these from?!" The man asked as he held up the cans of beer.

"Namjoon." Jungkook dryly replied, shaking his shoulder away from his fathers grasp.