-26-

[dork]

"Here we are." Jungkook exclaimed as he parked the car right outside of Taehyung's house. On the way home the two had a long lasting conversation on multiple things. Pretty basic topics such as hobbies, favorite songs, movies, just little stuff that wouldn't mean much to anyone else. But to Taehyung and Jungkook it meant everything to them.

The raven haired looked over to his side to see Taehyung who was just smiling while looking down into his lap. "What are you smiling about dork?"

Being called a dork only made the younger smile more as he finally looked up at the older. "Nothing, I just like this."

"Like what?" Jungkook softly said as he leaned closer towards Taehyung who began shying away when the older kept leaning in. "Just you know.. hanging out with you." The brunette mumbled, his breath hitching once Jungkook placed his hand on his thigh.

"I do too."

As the older kept leaning in, his eyes began to travel down to the youngers lips which Taehyung noticed as well causing his heart to beat at a rapid speed. Realizing what he was just about to do Jungkook quickly took his hand off the youngers thigh and sat back in his seat with a rosy blush on his face.

"L-let me walk you to your door." Jungkook stuttered out of nervousness, opening his own door and walking around the car to open Taehyung's. He didn't know where the sudden nervousness came from, probably because he was inches away from kissing the brunette.

"Kook you don't have to, it's only like a couple feet of walking."

"But what if some creepy guy pops out from the bushes and tries to take you away?" The older said with worry In his voice. He knew it was very unlikely that would happen but after what happened today he wanted to make sure that he would protect Taehyung at all costs.

"If you insist." The brunette giggled as he took the elders hand and stepped out of the car like he was a princess stepping out of a carriage.

Once Taehyung was right in front of the door, Jungkook stood in the same position for a while just staring at the younger until he spoke up. "What are you looking at?"

Jungkook's heart did that thing again and his cheeks heated up once he realized he just got caught staring at the younger. "Oh nothing, uh I'll get going now. Bye!" The older exclaimed before he started to run off, that is until Taehyung stopped him in his tracks.

"Wait!" Taehyung yelled causing Jungkook to quickly turn around. "Thanks for today, saving me and stuff.."

A soft smile occurred on the elders face as he watched Taehyung fiddle with his fingers like he always does when he's nervous. "O-of course.."

The two smiled at each other before going their own ways. Jungkook didn't know why he began stuttering so much but he knew it had something to do with his growing crush on the younger.

The raven haired didn't need to move his car since he lived right next to Taehyung so all he did was walk on over to his own front door, a foolish smile still plastered onto his face. And his smile didn't go away even when his dad started yelling at him.

"Where the hell were you!" The man yelled as he got up from his chair. "And why are you smiling?! You were gone all day, the return was only supposed to be for an hour!"

Jungkook was just going to ignore his father and go upstairs so he could think about Taehyung some more but he was halted by the man. "Don't ignore me Jungkook."

"Relax, I just went for a drive and walked around." The male groaned, returning back to his usual poker face.

"Oh really? Then who was that boy in the car with you?"