-38-

[kiss]

Once Jungkook felt Namjoon's lips on his own his eyes flung wide open as he immediately pushed the elder off of him, wiping his own lips afterwards.

"What the fuck!" The raven haired yelled as he stared at Namjoon in disbelief who had a blank expression on his face. "Why the fuck would you do that?" The older looked around the setting as if he was trying to search for something.

"I uh.." Namjoon started becoming more hesitant by the second. "I like you?"

Jungkook almost felt like laughing because it sounded like such a funny joke to him. Namjoon was his best friend, there was no way he liked him. Plus he's never mention himself being gay once.

"That's real funny dude." The raven haired chuckled as he began packing up his stuff, wanting to get out of that place as soon as possible. Now he was quite glad Taehyung was in the hospital because if he saw that he would be so fucked.

"Jungkook I'm serious." Namjoon stated now practically begging his friend to stay but Jungkook was so determined to leave. "I actually really like you."

The said male awkwardly stood in the same spot with his arms crossed staring at the older in disbelief. "Aren't you straight?"

"About that.." Namjoon began scratching the back of his neck. "I'm not, and never was. I just haven't told anyone." Jungkook and Namjoon were both the most popular guys at school along with Jin and a few other guys and they were all known to be straight, well besides Jin who was the only popular guy who came out as gay.

"Okay but I literally just told you I like Taehyung, why would you do that? I wanted to save my first real kiss for him not my best friend."

Theoretically Jennie was Jungkook's first kiss but the raven haired didn't count that because he didn't actually like or love her and the only times they ever kissed were during sex. Namjoon then felt a bit guilty but he wanted to keep trying even if he already failed.

"I know, you just said you were gay so I thought I'd shoot my shot.." The older male stated making Jungkook start to feel emotional at the fact that he'd never feel the same in this spot again.

"Me and Taehyung used to come here almost everyday, you just ruined it." The raven haired huffed as he began speed walking to his car, he was so mad and whenever the male was super mad tears would usually well up in his eyes which was what was happening right now.

Jungkook flung himself into the car and started up the engine, he couldn't stay there another second knowing that Namjoon.. his best friend of 15 years had just kissed him there. Once the male drove a little ways away from the alley he parked the car in a nearby parking lot and pulled out his phone, trying to keep the tears inside his eyes as he dialed the hospitals number.

"Hello?" The raven haired spoke with a shaky voice as he waited for one of the hospital staff to answer. "Hello sir, what are you calling in for?"

"Can you put Taehyung on the phone please?" Jungkook leaned his head back onto the headrest trying to not let tears fall down his face. He was just so disappointed and upset.

"Oh I'm sorry sir, Kim Taehyung was just discharged from the hospital a few hours ago. I believe he's home by now."

The raven haired males heart dropped in his chest as he lifted his head off the headrest in disbelief. He stayed on the line for a few more seconds without saying a word trying to process what he just heard before he hung up and started up the engine again, heading straight back home.

-

Jungkook practically bolted into his house right after he got home, ignoring his father who was asking about his whereabouts again. The male flung his bedroom door open and sprinted towards his window to see if Taehyung was really home.