-30-

[cough]

Taehyung lazily stumbled over to his bathroom after just waking up. His hair was a mess and his eyes were only halfway open, halfway asleep. After brushing his teeth he ruffled his hair up a bit to make it look more situated.

The brunette felt his nose begin to itch, causing a light cough sound to emit from his mouth as he reached over to grab a tissue. Taehyung blew his nose into the tissue before throwing it away and walking back into his room along with the headache that was making him feel dizzy.

"My allergies must be really bad.." He mumbled to himself as he left his room to go downstairs. The boy could already see his parents in the kitchen which caused him to raise his eyebrow in confusion because his dad was down there which was a rare sighting.

Taehyung sat himself down at the table as he continued to lightly cough every other minute which made his parents become suspicious. "You okay? Are you sick?" His mother worriedly questioned but Taehyung only shook his head no.

"No, it's just allergies. I'm okay." The brunette told which made his mom nod and look back at the meal that was in front of her. He would never want to admit to himself or anyone that he was sick during a time like this.

"There's this boy outside who's been pacing back and forth in front of the house for the past 10 minutes." The woman told which caused Taehyung's head to shoot up to look at the window by the front door.

And of course, there was Jungkook. He was walking his bike beside him and was wearing his usual poker face. That is until he saw Taehyung looking at him from the window. 

"Do you know him?" Taehyung's father asked once he saw the boy trying to hold back a smile as he looked outside the window. The brunette didn't respond as his attention was only on Jungkook who was now waving at the younger and signaling him to come outside.

"Can I go outside?" Taehyung asked to his parents who both nodded. "You should put some tissues in your pocket in case your nose gets runny again."

"Okay." The boy quickly said as he grabbed a handful of tissues from the counter and sped off outside. Closing the door behind him, Taehyung stuffed the tissues into his pocket as he made his way over to Jungkook who was happily smiling with his bike held close to his side.

"Hey."

"Hey." Taehyung responded with a smile as he stepped closer to the older. Jungkook was smiling until he noticed how sick Taehyung looked.

"Hey you don't look so good, are you sick?"

"It's just allergies. I feel fine." Taehyung reassuringly lied. His headache was still killing him but he tried his hardest not to show it, he didn't want to worry Jungkook.

"Oh okay, well I was wondering if you wanted to go for-" Jungkook stepped aside to present his black bike with a  goofy smile on his face. "A little bike ride?"

"You like biking?!" The younger excitedly exclaimed. He didn't think Jungkook was the type to enjoy biking. The older scratched the back of his neck as he looked towards his bike. 

"I haven't done it in a while, but I noticed you bike a lot so I thought you might want to with me?"

Taehyung excitedly clapped his hands. "Say less!" The younger stated as he ran into his garage, coming out with his bike and helmet. Jungkook chuckled when he saw the helmet Taehyung was holding.

"Your helmet's cute." Jungkook commented as the brunette ran back to the raven haired which made his hair bounce. Jungkook found that cute as well.