The guy from the bar

By bieberstoriez

He's Justin Bieber by day; a successful businessman, and Jason McCann by night. More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelth
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifthteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Fourty One
Fourty Two
Fourty Three
Fourty four
Fourty Five
46
Fourty Seven
Fourty Eight
Fourty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty three
Fifty four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty seven
Fifty Eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty
Sixty One
Sixty Two
Sixty Three
Sixty Four
Sixty five
Sixty Six
Sixty Seven
Sixty Eight
Sixty Nine
Seventy
Seventy One
Seventy Two
Seventy Three
Seventy Four
Seventy Five
Seventy Six
Seventy Seven
Seventy Eight
Seventy Nine
Eighty
Eighty One
Eighty Two
Eighty Three
Eighty Four
Eighty Five
Eighty Six
Eighty Seven
Eighty Eight

Nineteen

1.3K 35 3
By bieberstoriez

TRIGGER WARNING: SELF HARM/ SEXUAL HARRASMENT

Songs for this chapter:

Hold on, We're Going Home - Drake

Nothing's Gonna Hurt You Baby - Cigarettes after Sex

Jason's POV

"Hello son." He said with a smirk on his face.

I took out my gun and pointed it at him.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." He said and I felt a gun being pressed against the back of my head.

"Put it down McCann." Cobra said. I closed my eyes and took in a deep breath before lowering my gun.

"I should've known." I chuckled. "What the fuck do you want Jeremy?"

"You're not gonna say hi to your pops? How was your vacation son? I heard you went away with your lady last week."

"Where the fuck is she?"

"Why should I know?"

I rubbed my face with my hand and yelled "I'm not fucking playing games. Just tell me what the fuck you want."

I was losing my temper. Time keeps passing and I can't fucking do shit! I don't know where is she, if she's safe...

"Sucks to have the woman you love taken from you, doesn't it?"

"The fuck you know? You left mom." I barked at him.

"You took her away from me!" He yelled while he pointed at me.

"Me? You beat her up till she passed out every fucking night. Until you took off!" Cobra pressed the gun on my hand, forcing me to calm down.

"You ruined my life. You! Turned your mother against me. Then you take the only thing I had left."

I heard a shot go off and I closed my eyes, waiting to feel a bullet through my skull. Instead, Cobra collapsed to the floor.

I glanced back and saw Zayn, he had just shot him.

I grabbed my gun and pointed it at Jeremy.

He laughed and said "You can shoot me now and kill me, but you'd be wasting time. Time that Sloan is using to... have fun with your girl."

His comment made my blood boil. It took everything in me to blow his brains out right now. But I have to control myself, for Madison's sake.

"Where the fuck do you have her?"

He grinned and pointed at the floor. "It's soundproof."

I ran out the room and looked for the way to the basement.

I finally found a staircase that led me downstairs and I found her with a guy on top of her.

"Please...Stop." She was crying while he undid his pants. "Shhh... just relax."

"Get your fucking hands off of her."

The guy froze and Madison's eyes met mine. I quickly looked away from hers and focused on the piece of shit who was on top of her, I can't get carried away with my emotions.

"I said get the fuck up." I yelled, only looking at him. I had never felt so much fucking anger, I could feel my eyes burning.

The guy looked around, still not moving. The fuck is he looking for?

I looked around as well, and found what I'm guessing is his gun. I walked towards it and picked it up. I put it in my back pocket and twisted my head to the side.

He finally gave up and got up with his hands up in the air.

"Jeremy tipped off the police, we have to go." Jack said, barging in. "Now!" He yelled.

"Madison, did he touch you?" I asked, keeping my eyes on him. She looked down in silence, tears falling down her eyes. "Mads, did he touch you?" I asked again. She nodded and looked down, she looked ashamed of telling me. I chuckled and shook my head. "I'm not going anywhere ." I said, scrunching my lips, showing the rage and disgust I felt.

"Mads, go with Jack." I said. "We have to leave man." Jack said. "I said something, it's a fucking order." I yelled as I pointed my gun at him now.  " Hopefully you'll know how to  keep her safe now. Get her out of here." I said.

"I'm gonna make you wish the slut who gave birth to you had fucking swallowed you instead." I growled, now completely focusing on the scum of a man in front of me.

Madison's POV

I walked out of the room with Jack and we walked upstairs and met with the rest of the guys.

"Where the hell is Justin?" Zayn asked. "He's taking care of something." Jack said. "And Cobra?" Tyler asked. "Dead. He was working for Jeremy." Zayn said.

I couldn't hear anything else they were saying, my headache was too big. I became dizzy and my vision was blurry. The whole room was spinning.

"Madison?" Jack looked at me concerned. I felt my body beGin to fall back so I grabbed onto Zayn who was next to me.

"Fuck" He grabbed me. I felt my eyes roll back and he laid me down on the floor carefully. "Go get Jason!" He yelled.

I heard footsteps getting closer and I opened my eyes, but they felt extremely heavy.

"Hey baby." Jason said as he hovered over my body. "You're going to be fine, I promise."

I heard police sirens and felt my body being picked up from the ground.

•••

I woke up and noticed that I was in Justin's room but he wasn't here.

I looked down at my body and saw bruises on my wrists and arms.

I closed my eyes and put my hands over my eyes as all the memories came back to my head. The smell of shit that was in the barn, the dogs over me, the image of that guy over me... everything was just there to torture me.

Jason's POV

I sat in my office with my head on my hands, just thinking about what happened yesterday.

I can't believe this shit happened. All right under my fucking nose... I should've just kept her with me that night. Instead, I left her alone. I should've thought they might do something to her, I'm so fucking stupid.

How come it never occurred to me that they would use her to get to me? I should've seen it coming.

I took care of the piece of shit that was touching her, at least.

I would've loved to torture him until he cried out blood, I would've loved to give him the slowest and painful death possible. But I didn't have the time, the only thing I could think off was shooting him in the balls. Otherwise the police would've found me and I couldn't risk it. I need to be here to take care of Madison. Now more than ever.

I can't stop thinking about what would've happened if I hadn't gotten to her when I did. He would've forced herself into her or something. He was taking off his pants when I got there.

I should've gotten there sooner, none of that shit would've happened.

I rubbed my hands on my face and placed them over my lips.

I can't unsee her laying on the floor crying with her hands tied. The look on her face of shame and torment... it won't leave my head.

I just want to find Grayson and the piece of shit of a father I have and make them pay for all the suffering and agony they caused her.

I closed my eyes and let out a shaky breath before getting up. I walked to my room and breathed in deeply before going in.

I opened the door slowly and peeked inside.

She was in bed, curled in a ball with her hands over her eyes as she cried. I walked to the bed and got next to her, I wrapped my arms around her and I pressed my face against her arm. I couldn't think of anything else to do, I could only attempt to comfort her.

I closed my eyes and held her as tight as I could. I was trying my hardest to control my feelings, but I wanted to break down as well. I felt useless. I wasn't there when she needed me the most, and that was eating me inside.

I fucking hate myself.

She stopped sobbing and we laid there in silence for a while.

"Justin... I'm gonna go take a shower. I feel disgusting." She said in the softest voice. I nodded and let go of her. She got up from the bed and went to the bathroom. She closed the door and I got up from the bed.

I can't stay here doing nothing.

I got changed and went down to the gym. I need to let all my anger out.

Madison's POV

I washed and washed and washed my body but I could still feel his touch on me.

I hated this feeling. I felt dirty. I felt like this is never going to go away.

I sat down on the floor and cried as the water hit my back. I cried until I couldn't anymore, I ran out of tears and got back up once I calmed down. I turned off the water and got out the shower. I wrapped a towel around me and walked to the mirror. I just stood there, dozing off to the same thoughts I've been having for hours.

I opened the bottom cabinets and looked over Justin's stuff. I found some razors and grabbed one. I broke it and got the blade out. Without thinking it twice, I pressed it against my skin.

I did it a couple more times and then let the blade fall into the sink. I watched the blood run down my arms and began to cry again.

Alissa is going to be so mad if she sees this. What is Justin going to think? How will he react?

I wiped my tears with the back of my hand and quickly washed my cuts and got dressed. I hid the blade and walked out the bathroom. I went to Justin's closet and looked for a hoodie, so my arm wouldn't be visible.

I walked out and saw Justin just walk into the room. He was shirtless and sweaty. Where was he?

"Hey..."

"Hey."

"I'm going to hit the shower real quick, I'll be out in a minute." He said. I nodded and he went to the bathroom.

I sat down on the end of the bed and placed my hand over my wrist. Should I tell him about it? Should I call Alissa? She's going to get so mad at me, I had promised I wasn't going to do it again. I hadn't done it in months, but I couldn't help it. It calmed me down, it made me feel better.

I hate myself.

I put my hands over my face as tears began to pour down my eyes. I couldn't stop them from coming.

I heard the door open and Justin sat next to me and pulled me into his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and put his head on top of mine.

"I'm sorry I wasn't there. I'm sorry I didn't get there sooner." he said.

"Madison, I promise you I'm going to find them and I'm going to make sure they're never able to hurt you again."

I pulled away and shook my head. This is not what I want to hear right now.

"Stop..." I said.

"What did you do the guy that..."

"I killed him." He said.

I didn't know how to respond. A part of me knew that killing him was not right, but the other part of me felt glad that he did. That scared me.

"He didn't deserve to die, he deserved worse for what he did to you. But, Jeremy tipped off the police and I couldn't risk it."

I rested my head on his shoulder and grabbed his hand. He interlocked our fingers and stared at our hands. He brought it up to his lips and kissed the back of my hand.

"I'm gonna lay down." I said. He sighed and nodded. I got comfy in bed and stared at the wall ahead of me. Justin eventually got in next to me but didn't grab me like he usually does, he kept his space. And I was glad he didn't.

I didn't want to be touched. I just wanted to be left alone.

Jason's POV

I could tell she was uncomfortable, which is why I gave her space.

She laid on her side, facing the opposite way, while I laid on my back and looked up at the ceiling.

Sleep sounded pathetic right now. I was trying to think about what was going through her precious head. I wanted to help her, I wanted to make her feel better, but I didn't know how. Less when I was the one responsible for what happened.

All I can do is promise myself nothing like this will ever happen again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 4.9K 69
This is something I never would have thought of. When everyone told me Don't Fall For The Criminal, I never thought I would till I Fell For The Crimi...
24.4K 693 59
This is the third book to Don't Fall For The Criminal! It's been five years since Jason, Mackenzie, their child, and the gang moved away to an island...
80.3K 3.7K 35
Justin Bieber is an innocent fellow, He's treated differently because of that. In a positive and BUT also negative. However what happens when Jason M...
15.3K 912 55
Justin Bieber a 22 year old who's living in hell ever since his dad took Justin away with him from the rest of his family to be trained, this is his...