The Perfect Storm R18+ (COMPL...

By rosavet

*mature* 💋💋THIS BOOK IS YOUR SEXY HOT SAUCY GUILTY PLEASURE at your fingertips...WARNING: contains explicit... More

Authors Note & Cast
Mood board
Ch-1 Meet Fire
Ch-2 Meet Ice
Ch-3 Fire meets Ice
Ch -4 Competetion or Heat
Ch- 5 Your Attention
Ch -6 Just Attraction or Real?
Ch- 7 A Secret For A Secret
Ch-8 Warmth
Ch-9 A Night In Paradise (18+)
Ch-10 The Proposition.
Ch-11 Let The Games Begin
Ch-12 A Jealous Man
Ch-13 Distorted Unreal
Ch-14 Druken Moments
Ch-15 Under your skin?
Ch-16 Falling Slowly
Ch-17 Uncertain Truth
Ch-18 Realisation
Ch-19 Unravelling Heart
Ch-20 The wolf is ready.
Ch-21 Another Day
Ch-22 Proceed with the plan
Ch-23 Truth is not what it seems...
Ch-24 Fall apart
Ch-25 Goodbye
Ch-26 The investigation
Ch-28 Love You Always...
Ch-29 Couple, Love, Cuddles (18+)
Ch-30 Sleepless Night of pleasure (18+)
Ch-31 Romance Rush
Ch-32 New Condo
Ch- 33 Busy Schedule
Ch- 34 Jealousy
Ch-35 It All Went DownHill
Ch-36 Betrayal
Ch-37 Revealing Past
Ch-38 Bodyguards and birthdays.
Ch-39 The Game of Unseen Pleasure: part 1 (18+)
Ch-40 The Game of unseen Pleasure :Part 2 (18+)
Ch-41 Cindy's Move
Ch-42 Family time
Ch-43 Take on me
Ch-44 Dive in the Deep blue.
Ch- 45 Next Step?
Ch-46 Kidnapped again?!
Ch-47 Master mind behind the Play
Ch- 48 Rescue
Ch-49 Finally I can breath...
Ch- 50 Glimps of the future
Ch-51 Historical Ball
Ch-52 The Wedding
Ch- 53 Epilogue : 7 years later...
Announcement! ~

Ch-27 Locked up.

2.1K 87 1
By rosavet

When it comes to love song by HAYES
This above song is the background for the situation Ashton, Justin and Sylvia is in...⬆️⬆️⬇️⬇️

Ashtons POV

I got down from the flight and called henry." Where is she?!" I asked worried.

"The last thing satellite pick up that, she is held in an abundant warehouse on Lincon street." I got into the car and drive off.

I drove as fast as i could.

Please be safe. I am coming... please be safe... i cried in my head.

I reached to the destination and heard a scream and run inside immediately.

Justin POV

"You have to eat something..."

She stayed quite.

"Sylivia... i am doing this for us. You know i cant see you hurt like this....how long will keep this up? Forget about that Asshole.. i am here for you.." i tried to hold her hands.

She shakes me off.

"Okay... eat something then... don't talk to me." I tried to feed her some soup.

She smacked the bowl and threw it on the ground.

"Sylvia dont be a child! That smug is not coming to save you."

She looked the other way.

I picked up the broken pieces of glass from the floor.

I couldn't see her like this... she was getting weak and thin. So much in pain.

"I love you... forget about him..."

"I will never forget about him. You lied to me. I though you were better than this. Jena is manipulating you. Cant you see that? I am not yours... i never will." she said.

I grew angry.

"You will be mine. Eventually you will forget about him. Please eat something i cant see you like this." I said to her changing the saline and anaesthesia.

She tried to run many times. So in the end we had to resolve to this.  She stopped eating thus i put saline bags so that she doesn't perish. It hurt me to see her like that.

"Justin... please. We grew up together you know that this is not that kind of love... i have feelings for you as a brother nothing else please...." she fell asleep crying.

I didn't wanted to do this but Jena insisted.

I locked the room and went out in the dining room.

"Same as before?" Jena asked.

"Yeah..." i kept the broken bowl on the table.

She got up from the chair and hugged me from behind.

"Why are you still obsessed about her? I told you it will take time... eventually she will forget about him...till then have some fun with me honey..."she unzipped my pants and slowly started rubbing me up and down.

"You know i here for your needs right? Anything you want... you can use me any way you want..." she whispered in my ear.

I shoved her off myself. "For the last time Jena! I dont have feelings for you! Leave me alone bitch."
I walked out of the room angry.

"It cause of her? Right?! Everything i did was for you! And still you chose her!" She shouted and walked into sylvia room.

I went after her.

"You bitch! You just wont die will you?!" She said to sylivia ripping off her saline.

"What the hell are you doing?" I shouted!

"I had enough of this shit!" She screamed. I immediately took Sylvia in my arms.

"After all i have done you just keep choosing her! I killed Lana for you! I put Ashton out of the picture for you! And i made Syliva into a living corps.." she said throwing everything and shouted like crazy.

"What?!..." I couldn't believe what i was hearing.

"Yeah i did it all for you! Lana was coming back to you! I couldn't had have that and they saline you think your giving her is poison i switched the packet! I love you so much but still after everything you chose her!!" She shouted and picked up the knife. "She will have to die! Then only you will be mine"

She is crazy.

Sylvia was still weak. I have to protect her.

"Justin... go run... she is crazy!" Sylvia said with her weak voice.

"I am not leaving you..." i held her in my arms. She threw all the utensils and stove line and gas started to leak.

She started to swing that knife at her, cutting her skin. i leaped in to protect her. Jena stabbed me with the knife in the stomach while aiming for her.

"Noooooo justin!" Sylvia cried.

"No no no! Look what you made me do! I hurt my love!" Jena cried and hit sylvia on the head hard with the iron rod.

I collapsed on the grownd. The blood didnt stop. I tried to get up dragging my body and hit Jena with the pan beside me. She fell down.

I took sylvia in my arms. "I am sorry... this happened cause of me... i am sorry sylvia." She was unconscious.

Suddenly the door burst opened and Ashton came in.

Ashton POV

There was blood everywhere.

I saw sylvia lying in his arms.

Justin was wounded badly.

Jena was on the other side of the floor.

I coughed as i went in. The room was full with gas! I cover my face and scream "Sylvia!"

I ran towards her. She was barely holding on. I took her in my arms. Her forehead was bleeding and she was nearly breathing slowly... just hanging on...

"Take her... save her...Give her the love & life she deserves..." Justin said holding my hand with his bloody fingers.

"Come on we can escape!" I tried to pick him up but he was to weak to walk anymore. I cant carry Sylvia and Justin at the same time.

"My journey ends here. Take care of her... go." He coughed blood.

"I am not leaving you..." he let my hand go and looked at Sylvia one last time. "Your the best thing ever happened to me..." he whispered and kissed her head.

He looked at me,"Ashton!! GO! " he shouted.
I nodded and didn't waste any time.

I picked her up in my arms and ran towards the gate.

"Not so easy..." jena got up ran towards me with a knife to hurt me.

Justin leaped and held onto her.

"GO! RUN! ASHTON" he shouted.

I ran towards the door and i was out.

The last thing i see when i turn back is Justin lightening up a lighter and the whole place blows up.

I fell down covering Sylvia from the blast of the explosion.

I look up and Everything goes dark with ashes, as i hear the police siren in the background.

________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 176 44
Evanly's desires of being loved, feeling affection, satisfaction and sex were casted aside as she was stuck in a loveless marriage, but light shined...
2.3M 74.1K 48
《 Highest Ranking: #1 Teen Fiction 》 《 Highest Ranking: #2 Young Adult 》 《 Highest Ranking: #2 Love 》 "You want to know my secret, love?" He asked, h...
1.3M 38.2K 34
[MATURE CONTENT] Everyone tends to outgrow their childhood memories as they become adults but not Trinity. The Ivanov sons are the living memory who...
12.3M 395K 57
"Why did u punch him?" I asked in shock. "Why did you kiss him?" He asked me angrily. "What? I... but..he... " "Is he your boyfriend? Or Did he pa...