Chanel β€’Billie Eilishβ€’ (rewri...

Von planeth3r

A journy of a girl called Chanel Gates and what she has experienced with Billie Eilish β€’ "I- I have to go." I... Mehr

Cast
1- Intro
2- wtf happened to my life?!
3- New life
4- The Hell Is Taco bell?
5- pUbLiC sChOoL
6- The Ghetto
7- Back Off
8- Slumber PartyοΏΌ
9- It's Not What You Think
10- FUCK
11- I Need You
12- The 'Talk'
13- Will You Be My Girlfriend?
14- Andrew
15- A Bottom
16- I Love Her, Mom
17- Back Home
18- Surprise!
19- Who's She?
20- Best Friends Kiss Each Other Now?
21- WHERE ARE THE AVOCADOS?!
22- Girlfriend
23- Do You Even Like Me?
24- I'm Falling For You
25- Daddy
27- Girlfriends?
28- Mark At The Park
29- Museum
30- You're The Perfect Kinda-Girlfriend I've Ever Asked For
31- You're My first
32- BBQ
33- You Got A Girl?!
34- BEST-WORST BIRTHDAY
35- Baby, Tell Me I Gotta Know
36- I Hate You Too
37- Bitches Broken Hearts
38- DJ
39- Oh, You've Heard Of Me?
40- After A Jetlag
41- Karen
42- You Weren't Supposed To Know That
43- I Didn't Mean That
44- Like Owls
45- Jealousy
46- I'm here
47- 16
48- Anniversary In Paris
49- Just a Nightmare
50- The Epilogue
SEQUEL

26- Tell Me

324 17 57
Von planeth3r

bil's pov:

We walked into the house and the thick scent of sweat, weed, alcohol, and different types of perfumes hit my nostrils. It's okay though, it's just like every other party.

"Want something to drink?" Chen asks. "Coke." I looked around, trying to find our friends. "Alright, stay here." She walked away, disappearing into the crowd of people.

The music is also trash.

"Oh, there's Billie." A familiar voice came from somewhere. I looked around to find the source. It was Dave. I smile and motion for them to come to me.

"Where's Chen?" Lola downed the last bit of her drink. "She went to bring us drinks." I look to the path that she left with. "I'll go check on her, she took too long." I added, running into the crowd.

Oh no, honey, no I'm going to puke. People are literally sweating and touching each other, ew.

There I find her, leaning on the wall and drinking whatever the fuck is in her cup. I see a hand touching her arm and grabbing it softly.

What in the fuckery is this? Did she actually leave me there to go hoe around?

I walked closer to see a tall, tanned, black haired, green eyed girl, flirting with her.

"Hey." I tapped her shoulder. "Fuck off, we're talking." The girl harshly pushes me away.

"Bitch, I wasn't talking to your palm tree looking ass so mind your business." I took a couple of steps back to Chen.

"Yes, Bils?" She drinks from her cup. "Where's my Coke I thought-" I was cut off by the taller girl again "I drank it, is there a problem?" She spat in my face.

I laughed at her sympathetically.

"What's the deal with you cutting me off, bro?" I twist my face up at the taller girl. "What are you gonna do about it?" She asked, flexing her muscles.

"You're not impressing her, by the way." I raise my eyebrows. "Oh, like you can impress her, shorty?" She laughed.

"Baby, come on let's go." I tug at Chen's arm lightly.

The taller girl yanks my arm and pins me on the wall then tries to punch me. I held her fist mid-air and gave her arm a long painful twist, kneeing her in the stomach and punching her square in the nose. I smiled cheekily at her when she let go of me and fell on her knees, whimpering in pain.

"Aw, are you hurt?" I pouted and brushed her hair with my fingers. "Fuck you!" She says and tries to punch me again.

"Don't come near what's mine, bitch." I stood up and stepped on her arm, laughing at her as she screamed in pain.

chen's pov:

"Bil, what the fuck? Are you okay??" I asked worriedly as Billie was pushing people aside to get out of this house. She ignored me as her face got redder and we finally made it out of there.

I didn't know what is going on with her, she came out of the blue and called me baby then she-

Wait...

She pretended that we were dating. She called me baby. She called me hers!

What is going on? BILLIE EILISH. My crush. Just called me baby-

"Get your ass in." Billie said harshly, snapping me out. This is the first time I see Billie that mad. The weird thing is; there were no emotions in her tone, it was really intimidating which I adored.

She started the car and reversed it out of the driveway immediately.

I was really concerned at this point.

"Bil?" I call for her. She ignores me and knits her eyebrows, trying to show that she's focused on the road. That's not stopping me.

"Pull over." I say, She looked at me up and down, trying to read me to see if I'm being serious, she then looked back at the road.

She pulls over and I unbuckle my seatbelt, She was confused and angry.

Why the hell is she acting like that?

I turned around and faced her. She just stared at me. Damn, those piercing crystal blue eyes-

"You sayin' sum' or you just finna stare?" She said. I blushed and looked away for a second then back at her eyes.

"Talk." I look back at her. She twisted up her face in confusion. "Talk about what?" Her voice started shaking, making my smile fade away.

"Tell me what's going on with you." I declare. She looked away and exhaled slowly but loudly. "I..." She sighed and placed her head on the wheel.

We were silent for a peaceful minute. I decided to break the silence because I started getting impatient.

"I know she was a dick and I'm sorry for ditching you, I got easily carried away." I say softly.  She looks up at me.

"I'm sorry for yanking you out like that... and I don't know why I did that... I do know but don't think that we're just friends with benefits - We both know it's not just the makeouts that's between us..." She sighed loudly like she was going to explode.

She punched the wheel then hissed in pain.

bil's pov:

She yanked my hand, examining it worriedly. All I could do now is shut up and stare at her beauty. She's so cute, being worried, and caring.

"Why did you do that?!" She scolded me, rubbing my fingers. I tried my hardest not to smile. "What was bothering you about it?" She says, glancing at me then back at my hand.

Why couldn't I tell her? Why am I chickening out now? Do I really feel that way about her?

She held my hand tighter which clearly made me snap out of my negative daze, I looked her in the eyes and she did the same.

"Don't hold it back tell me what's wrong, ba- Billie..." Her eyes widened. "Baby, huh?" I tease, she scoffed and let go of my hand.

"Sorry, sorry." I hold her hand again and pull it into my lap, looking at our fingers laced together made me smile and have pink cheeks.

Then I started ticking at the thought of what I am about to confess.

"Ummm... What I was about to say is..." I looked at her and my head jerked more. "Fuck, hold on." I pressed my head with my hands. "It's okay." She tightened her hold on my hand.

Now I can't control my eyes.

"Billie, stop thinking about it. Here." She opened the car's drawer and gave me a cologne. I put it on my nose and calmed down within a couple of minutes.

"I'm sorry for what I did it was stupid, but I did it because... I... I don't like seeing other people hit on you or flirt." I look up at her and she knits her eyebrows in confusion.

"Did you get jea-" "YES, I AM JEALOUS OKAY!?" I cut her off. "You talking to a bitch who's hotter than me made me feel like shit." I looked down at my lap embarrassed. I licked my lips and fiddled with her fingers.

I could see her smile from the corner of my eye. My eyebrow kept twitching and I got pretty annoyed because I couldn't stop my tics.

"First of all, no one's hotter than you. Second of all... I like you, Billie, a lot. And you know that. I told you I'll wait for you because I know you're the one." She says, still staring at me.

I lifted my head up in surprise, my face turned red and I found it hard to breathe because I couldn't believe it.

She likes meeeeee.

I don't know what I'm feeling right now, I knew it felt like happiness, love, nervousness, and shock.

I think I'm having my first gay panic ever.

My cheeks got hotter. She reaches for my chin to make me look at her. She giggled at my red face and I whined and blushed even more.

We sat in silence staring into each other's eyes for 3 minutes, not talking. "Uhm.." She pulled her hands away. "So do you... feel the same way?" She hesitantly asked.

I just blankly stared at her not being able to move or talk, trying to process everything.

What the fuck is wrong with me?! Talk! Tell her, Billie! This is my only chance! Please don't mess it up. Billie, this is a one time in a life thing.

I'm still shocked by what she just said which spread butterflies in my stomach- But that's not the point right now.

I held her hands in mine again.

I hope I don't regret this.

chen's pov:

"I understand." I said, tearing up and slouching on my seat, pulling my hand away.

I was trying to hold back my tears so hard.

Why would I tell her what I feel?! I should've kept my feelings for myself or tried to get over her... Ugh, I hate myself. I will probably lose her. I just ruined what we had.

She took my hand in hers again, so I tried to pull my hand away from her hold but she tightened her grip and looked at me.

Her eyes stared deep into mine like nothing in the world mattered more than this. They make me feel hypnotized.

Billie leans closer, our noses touching, my breath gets heavier and I couldn't stop the butterflies in my stomach.

I open my mouth to say something but I couldn't, so I lick my lips instead. She looked down at my lips and bit hers.

She leans in more and more till our lips touched which made me want her so bad. She blew a cold breath on my lips, my heartbeats are really loud I think she could hear them.

She finally attached our lips and kissed me with passion and lust.

I hummed in the kiss and wrapped my arms around her neck while she caressed my cheek and grabbed the back of my neck, pulling me closer to deepen the kiss. She licks my lip for access and I grant her tongue to slip inside my mouth. She explores my mouth as I explore hers and the more we deepen the kiss the more heated it gets. We pulled away after 5 minutes of the sloppy makeout session.

We held eye contact and got lost in each other's eyes, catching our breaths and calming down together. I smiled and she did the same.

She pecked my lips again and I pecked hers back. She leans in again.

Oh.

I pushed her away and she had a confused look on her face.

My phone was ringing, It was on silent.

"Hey... We went out to take a breath." I looked at Billie then back at the window. She shook her head and started driving back to the party. "Ok, we'll be back, sorry." I said, laughing at the angry Dave I'm talking to.

"By the way... I like you too, baby." She smirked.

My face got hot. I couldn't believe what just happened. So I squealed out of excitement.

"Hey! You broke your promise. You promised me to never drive again without a license." I say, rolling my eyes and putting my seatbelt on. "Will you let it slide this time? I was angry, sorry." She says, holding my hand and kissing it.

"Only 'cause you're cute." I say. "Trust me this is the last time I'll be driving a car without a license. My birthday's soon." She winked at me.

"Stop the car for a sec- I mean pull over." I said. "Nooo. I love driving. I will die if I stop driving right now." She whined, rolling her eyes.

"Girl, pull over." I laughed. She pulled over again and I leaned to her seat and put her seatbelt on. "Since you don't have a license." I say.

"I thought we were gonna kiss again." She pouted. I pecked her lips, making her smile.

"Oh wait, since we're here. Get out, I'll drive." I say. "Ugh." She groans and opened the door. We switched places and I drove us back to the party safely. Because I'm the one with license here.

-Time Skip-

"Hey! We're back." I shout over the music, walking over to our friends. "Finally. Some people wanna play truth or dare, y'all down?" Dave asks. "Yup." Billie said, smirking at me while I shook my head and laughed at her.

I sat in front of Billie on the floor and too many other people sat in a circle.

"So who's gonna start?" I asked. "Me!" A boy says. "Okay, spin the bottle." I reply. He spins the bottle and it lands on Lola. "What's your name?" He asks.

"Lola." She says. "Beautiful. Truth or Dare?" He asks. "Truth." She says. "What a pussy." Billie rolled her eyes. "What's your body count?" He asks and the boys started an 'Ooh' chain.

"1." She says and spins the bottle before he gets to reply.

It lands on me and I smile.

"Hey, bestie. Dare." I say. "I dare you to give a lap dance to..." Her eyes searched the room.

"Him." She points next to me.

I look over and-

"Ouh, daddy." I whistled, checking him out. He smiled, rolling his eyes. I sit him down on a chair then he motions for me to lean closer to him.

"I'm gay by the way." He whispered. "And I have a thing with the silver haired girl." I laughed and kissed his cheek.

I started grinding on him and throwing my ass back on him while he grabbed my hips.

After I finished the lap dance he kissed my cheek and thanked me.

Billie just avoided eye contact for the rest of the night.

"Yo, babe?" I call out. "Wallah it was just a game, inty shoo beck?" (I swear to god it's just a game, what's wrong with you?)

"I don't speak whatever that was." She says, shooing me off. "Babyyyyy, please talk to me, I'm sorry. It was just a game and he's gay! Plus 'aieen know his name!" I say frustrated.

"Woah there, LA girl. I forgive you." She chuckled and opened her arms. I jump on her and hug her. "Fuck you." My voice muffled from the clothing she's wearing.

"I wanna sleep." She says. "Yeah, me too." I yawn, taking my clothes off.

Guess we're sleeping in our underwear tonight.

She raised her eyebrows and looked at me, whistling.

"Take off your clothes." I said and she obliged. I kissed her goodnight and drifted to sleep with her in my arms.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

143K 2.7K 123
"Hello, looks like we're going to be your new neighbors!" The lady said "I'm Maggie, this is my husband Patrick, and our two kids, Finneas, and Billi...
14.9K 599 18
Completed! "then what's making you so nervous?" she inquires scooching in closer to me. shit, do i really look nervous? "umm" what do i say? "is it...
661K 19.5K 49
"Together we were like summer rain. Rare and indescribable until you feel it for yourself..." When Avalina Bennett and her family spent the summer...
200K 4.2K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...