Haikyuu X Kuroko no Basket x...

By MafuyusHeartBreak

Kai Yamamura. A first year moving from Tokyo to Miyagi. Back in Tokyo, she was a student coach for the Teiko... More

1~ new beginnings.
2~ contemplations.
3~ An answer.
4~ the new team.
5~ training camp.
7~ who are they?
8~ Her story.
9~ hello, again.
10~ good news.
11~ a gift.
12~ first round.
13~ another one?!
14~ deal.
15~ one on one.
16~ heading to Tokyo.
17- Lets go!
18~ she's famous?!
19~ who are you?
20~ it's you...
21~ i never knew...
22- What just happened-
23- game over
24~ she's back!
25- games game and... more games.
26~ just wanna go home
27~ improvements.
28~ return to Tokyo
29~ this is kidnapping ._.
30~ the truth unfolds
31~ gomen...
32~ detective birdies + kitties.
33~ rekindled
34~ damn, she got moves.
35~ smack a b1tch today

6~ Getting to know her.

10.4K 367 143
By MafuyusHeartBreak

Third person PoV

Once everyone had finished with their food, Kai, Takeda and Kiyoko all cleaned up. The boys had run off to their room to settle down and get their things before they went for their baths.

Once the kitchen was cleaned, Kiyoko made her way home since it was close by. Kai walked up to the floor of rooms with Takeda. It was decided that she would use the bathrooms once the boys were done. They were going in the order of third to first years.

Once they reached the rooms, Takeda went into see the coach and Kai went to grab the tablet she promised to give to the coach.

After she took the tablet, she walked up to the teachers room and knocked.

"Coming." The coach called before the door slid open.

"Here's the tablet sir. Some things have been updated today, feel free to add anything you need." She smiled and handed the coach the device.

"Thanks again. I'll drop this back soon so you can show the boys."

Kai nodded and turned away before heading back to her room. She took out her phone and laid down on her futon, opening up her messages.

Chat: terrible three

(Sharpeye - Kai)

Hoopz4days: the audacity. The first weekend I come back, my lil sis isn't even here! I'm left with the other prick!

Iceprincess: watch it blondie.

Sharpeye: oopsies, my bad :P. I'm at a training camp with the team. The others didn't tell you?

Hoopz4days: WAIT! SO YOU'RE ALONE IN A BUILDING FULL OF TEENAGE BOYS?!

Iceprincess: I don't think so, isn't their manager some third year girl?

Sharpeye: calm downnnn, yes. The manager here is Kiyoko, a third year. Plus there's the coach and teach so it's not dangerous. These boys are either too mature or idiotic to try anything.

Sharpeye: plus plus, I get a room to myself!

Iceprincess: you literally have your own room here! I thought you were sharing with Kiyoko?

Sharpeye: oh yeah, turns out she lives nearby. She goes home when the day's done. She left not long ago.

Hoopz4days: HOW IS THIS ALLOWED?! MY 15 YEAR OLD SISTER ALONE SURROUNDED BY TEENAGE BOYS! TOO COZY!

Sharpeye: I give up... I gotta go see the boys. Show them the data. See ya Vinny!

Iceprincess: bye sis, stay safe.

Hoopz4days: Huh... what about me?

Hoopz4days: hello....

Hoopz4days: y u do this to me...

Iceprincess: she gave up with you. And i stg if you don't stop sobbing I'll come in there and beat your ass.

Hoopz4days: kowai o_o

The girl sighed at her two brothers before a knock brought her attention to the door. She hopped up to her feet and slid open the door, the coach standing there.

"You really do have a sharp eye. Keep it up, I'll check again near the end of camp if that's okay?"

"Of course! I'll go show this to the others now." Kai smiled and the coach nodded before walking off.

Once she had closed her door, she went to the room next door and knocked.

"Come in!" A voice called from inside.

When she opened the door, she walked in to three rows of futons laid out in the large room. The three third years along with Ennoshita, Kinoshita and Narita, all sat in small groups.

"Hey hey, don't mind me coming in to show you this do you?" She held up the tablet as she stood in the door way.

"Course not, i've been meaning to ask about it." The captain assured her.

"Yeah! Plus, you can sit here for a bit. I'd feel bad if you were just sat alone for hours." Sugawara said, patting on his futon for her to sit.

Kai smiled and shut the door behind her. She walked over and sat down beside Sugawara, the other two third years sitting opposite them.

"Here." She unlocked the device, "The main screen has your names, number and some basic info. Then click on the arrow at the end of a players row to view more. The coach may have added more since he took it so feel free to look through and ask anything."

Daichi nodded and took the tablet, looking through it.

"Hey, can we come over?" Ennoshita and, they all nodded and the three second years present sat along with them.

"Hey, where are all the others?" The first year asked.

"Ah, the first years have just gone for their baths... no idea where the other two got off to..." Daichi said.

"I'll go and see, I'll be back soon." Asahi said and stood up, leaving the room.

"This is impressive Yamamura." Daichi said, "I didn't realise how useful it'd be to have this all on an app."

"Yeah! You've got so much detail too." Sugawara praised her.

"Your observation skills are impressive." Ennoshita added.

"Tha-"

"AUGHHHDHDHND" Kai was cut off by a scream, startling her.

"IT'S ME! ITS ASAHI!"

"D-did they get scared because he had his hair down..." Kai laughed.

"QUIET...SHUT UP!!!!" Daichi roared, causing the room to fall into a small fit of laughter. Soon the two second years and Asahi came back in and sat with us.

"H-Hinata thought Noya was a child that snuck into the school!" Tanaka laughed.

"And you thought I was some serial killer!" Asahi huffed, "I'm not that scary..."

"It was dark! We're sorry!" Noya apologised.

"That's enough..." their captain sighed, "Take a look through Yamamura's work." He handed the others the tablet.

"So, you said you moved here from Tokyo?" Sugawara asked.

"Mhm." She nodded.

"A city girl, so bougie!" Tanaka said.

"How's country life treating you?" Noya asked.

"Hah, it's alright. I like it here... still a weird change but nice." She nodded.

"You only moved here Sunday then?" Ennoshita asked.

"That's right."

"Say... you used to be a coach before right? Takeda said something about you being one of the greatest young coaches." Daichi changed subject.

A small inaudible groan left the girls lips and she smiled, "Thats what they say but I pay no mind to that."

"So... so modest!" Tanaka and Noya gawked.

"What for?" Asahi asked.

"Basketball." She answered.

"Cool!"

"It was fun. One of my brothers play basketball so I grew up learning it with him."

"You have brothers?" Noya asked.

"Mhm, two. Rhys plays basketball and is a third year, Vinny is a second year, he ice skates though. Can't say I picked up on that."

"Woah, a sporty family." Narita said.

"So, how do you know so much about volleyball then?" Sugawara asked.

"Oh... i grew up learning that too. Both of my dads play it professionally." Kai explained.

"Hm..." some of them mumbled, wondering if they had misheard her or not.

"You've got two dads?" Daichi asked curiously.

"Yep, I quite literally grew up surrounded by boys." She smiled.

Tanaka and Noya had subtle yet confused looks etched on their faces. Something hadn't clicked in their brains, mixed with the tiredness, it made them both come up with a rather strange question.

"I think that's pretty cool. I'm glad they're so happily open too." Sugawara said kindly.

"Thanks for saying that." She smiled.

"So... which one of them gave birth?" Tanaka and Noya asked after sharing multiple confused glances.

The room fell silent and everyone's faces dropped.

At this point, the others all walked into the room, towels in their hair and they looked around and the eerie scene.

"Y-you can't be serious?" Daichi stared at them blankly.

"W-what! I'm just wondering!"

"Do you pay any attention in school?" Ennoshita asked.

"Y-yeah..."

"Guys... men don't give birth..." Sugawara broke the news to them.

"Oh yeah..." they both said, their faces turning bright red.

"What the hell is going on?" Kageyama asked as all the first years sat down with the unimpressed group, and the girl that still hadn't said anything.

"These two dumb asses just asked which one of her dad's gave birth to her and her brothers..." Ennoshita explained.

"Are you serious? Men can give birth... there are different ways you know..." Tsukishima mumbled.

After a while of silence, Kai began laughing, her stomach in pain, "That's the best question I've ever been asked." She said as she calmed down her laughter.

"Sorry about those two." Ennoshita apologised on their behalf.

"I-it's fine."

Though they had been reminded men can't give birth, they still seemed rather confused.

"Don't fry your brains by trying to work it out. Asking about it isn't offensive to me if that's what you're worried about. As long as you're not pricks its fine." She shook her head and they nodded, "The three of us were adopted." She explained.

"OH! That makes more sense-" they both nodded.

"You guys just need to pay more attention to life in general." Daichi stated.

"Hey, is everyone done with the baths? I'm going to run down if that's okay?" She asked and got to her feet.

"All clear." Yamaguchi nodded.

"Cool, you can keep the tablet. Feel free to have a look through and add anything you think you need to. I'll come and grab it soon." She said and they all nodded before she left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.6K 1.6K 21
this is a knb(kurokos basketball) and haikyuu crossover this is my first story although I write texting storys on YouTube Hinata has always been a sp...
43.8K 1.4K 20
Scarred by a troubled childhood, (y/n) finds herself in a new country and a new school. Despite your traumatizing past, you've always had a safe plac...
74.8K 3K 27
❝ They say the people that I came to care about, until today, will disband after a game ❞ The Generation of Miracles were considered one of the stron...
187K 5.3K 15
You move to Japan after living in the states as a child, leaving your childhood friends behind. You now go to Karasuno high but didn't expect to find...