ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟɪᴄᴀᴛᴇᴅ

By HESBJK

Hwang Eunbi and Jeon jungkook are in an internship at a police station. They didn't get along and were the th... More

Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
17
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
New book!!

24

81 6 0
By HESBJK

AUTHOR'S POV~

"What happened to my daughter?" Mrs hwang asked the doctor after they ran a few tests. Jungkook also went to the do for to hear what she had to say.

"She is fine. She suffered from dehydration. But don't worry, the foetus which is 3 weeks old is healthy but is a bit hurt because she was hit at the stomach," jungkook and Mrs hwang widened their eyes and looked at each other.

"Foetus? What nonsense are you babbling  about?" The doctor just bowed and went away.

"I am so sorry Mrs hwang, I am responsible for everything," jungkook bowed.

They just sighed.

SINB'S POV~

I woke up to see a white ceiling and a hospital smell. That I don't like.

"What happened?" I asked. Eomma just looked at me, kind of angry and sad and happy all at the same time.

"So?"

"You're.. pregnant,"eomma replied."Bwo?!"

"Wasn't I kicked in the stomach? How in the world did the baby survive?" I asked.

They both shrugged their shoulders. Then eomma hugged me.

I widened my eyes.

"I'm so sorry eunbi ya." She apologized sincerely. "It's fine. I forgive you."I muttered.

Eomma left us alone. "What will I do? I can abort this baby. Then we can go on with our lives like nothing happened," I said.

"No!"

"You are not aborting this baby." He held my hands. I looked down.

I just looked away and let go of his hands.

"Sinb!"Eunha called me. Now my friends call me sinb because jungkook started it.

There was chanwoo, yuna, jimin, Eunha and Jennie unnie.

" We heard,"Jennie unnie said. "Yeah. What am I going to do?"I held my forehead and massaged my temples because this matter was starting to make me have a headache

"Well, eomma said that she wanted you two to get married,"yuna said.

"What!?" I freaked out. "Don't freak out. I just think she doesn't want you to be a single mother," yuna added.

They nodded, agreeing to what she said.

I sighed.

"But, there's lots to prepare for a wedding. And it's last minute. And, I don't want the public to know yet. Like I want to keep this private. You know?" I asked.

"What am I going to do. I'm a police officer. What am I going to when I'm pregnant?" I asked.

"That. I don't know." Eunha said.

"But. You can make this private. Maybe just the chief. Then in the 9 months, you can work in my company. So you'll still work," Chanwoo said.

Chanwoo is a model. But he owns a fashion line as well.

"That's a good idea." I smiled. "Thank you guys."

They all smiled warmly.

-10 MARCH 2019-

We're having a family dinner with the jeon's. Only my parents and chanwoo were there. Yuna was hanging out with her friends.

I wore this.

We went to the jeon house.

"Annyeonghasseyo,"I bowed and sat up straight on the table.

We were going to eat steak. My, there were lots of forks and spoons.

After we ate, it was time for the important part.

"Eunbi. I am sure you know that me and your mother want you both to get married,"Mrs jeon said.

"Yes Mrs jeon."I nod.

" Call me mother,"

"Mother."I corrected myself.

"We were thinking on having it 2 months later. You don't need to worry about anything." Eomma said. I widened my eyes when she said 2 months later.

I mean, they have money so even if that place was already booked, they could buy that person to do it somewhere else.

"So what do we have to do?" Jungkook asked. " You'll just settle the clothes and the cake. We will do the invitation,"mother said.

To be honest, I don't know what to feel about marriage. Like the feeling when you're nervous, anxious, happy and sad. Everything is happening so fast.

-16 march 2019-

SINB'S POV~

Today was the day that I pick my wedding dress. All of my friends shifts is at night with me.

Yuna, chanwoo, Eunha and Jennie unnie will be there. As well as jungkook. Kai is busy.

I chose those and tried it on order from the left to the right.

I tried on the third dress. The back was laced. Jungkook just stared at me.

"You look perfect," yuna said.

"Beautiful," Eunha and Jennie unnie smiled.

"You look so beautiful." Jungkook smiled at me . I blushed.

"Thank youuu," I smiled. "I'll choose this. This is the dress." I added

"Perfect!"

Then jungkook came out in a suit.

"I can't believe we're getting
married,"jungkook laughed.

"Who says we're getting married?"I asked. They widened their eyes. "I didn't say yes, you didn't even propose," I teased him.

"Ohhh," they all laughed at jungkook. He just stood there, stunned.

JUNGKOOK'S POV~

Right. I didn't propose to her. We paid the dress and the suit . Sinb went to lunch alone.

We huddled up. "Please help me. How do I do a perfect proposal," I pleaded.

"We'll help you. But because  we want her to have the best proposal that she can never forget." Chanwoo said. They all nodded.

-18 march 2019-

SINB'S POV~

Jungkook asked me on a date. It was at 6pm at the beach

I wore a black off the shoulder long sleeved shirt and light blue jeans with black Doc martens

I went to the beach.

Then there were directions for me to go somewhere.

"It says to go here," I said to myself.

There were flower petals on the sand. I just followed it. It was lighted up by some candles.

I smiled and laughed.

I saw there was a seat. Facing the other side. So it was back facing me.

Someone sang this.

He then finished the song.

"That was beautiful," I smiled.

We intertwined fingers and walked along the beach.

"Sinb ya, I know we've only dated for only a few months. But I realize that I love you, only you. You are my queen, my world and my everything,"he went in front of me.

And went down on one knee.

"Be mine," He opened a ring box. And there was a beautiful ring inside it.

I gasped a little. And widened my eyes.

"I will," I replied with tears. Jungkook stood up and hugged me.

He put the ring on my ring finger.

"No don't cry. You're gonna make me cry,"he kissed me.

"I love you so much,"i hugged him. "I love you too." I replied.

Then all our friends came out.

"You guys knew?" I laughed.

"He's been planning this for a few days," chanwoo laughed.

I hugged all of them. Then there was Eunha who was crying.

"Eunha yaa." I hugged her and patted her back.

Then we all celebrated.

It was such an unforgettable day. Because that was the day he proposed to me.

TO BE CONTINUED

happy new year y'all! ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 6.3K 41
Jung Eunbi, Jeon Jungkook. A new trainee. An idol of an uprising popularity boygroup, Bangtan Sonyeondan. Have a lot of differences between them yet...
44.1K 1.2K 25
Jennie Kim just moved back into Seoul after spending a few years in New Zeland.She met a mysterious rude but sexy guy which is next door neighbor.The...
15.7K 1.2K 10
When student council president Kim Yuri discovers top student Jeon Jungkook's secret, Yuri strikes a deal with him: get reported and expelled or help...
3.8K 228 29
Once gone... now back. Pursuing her career as a singer, Eunha will now experience the emotion that she thought she had forgotten. BTS's Jeon Jungkook...