ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟɪᴄᴀᴛᴇᴅ

By HESBJK

Hwang Eunbi and Jeon jungkook are in an internship at a police station. They didn't get along and were the th... More

Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
17
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
New book!!

23

71 4 0
By HESBJK

-6 March 2019-

SINB'S POV~

I was going on a walk. It was so peaceful. How I wish it was always like this. It was in the afternoon.

I was alone in the park. The people who were buried by eunwoo and Lisa had a proper funeral. But, we weren't safe yet. Because Lisa is still out there.

"Its so peaceful,"I said. Suddenly, someone put a handkerchief over my mouth and I fell into dreamland.

JUNGKOOK'S POV~

I was with Kai hyung, jimin and chanwoo. We were hanging out.

"How's eunbi?" Chanwoo asked. "She's fine. Wanna talk to her?" I asked

They all nodded. I called her number. I put it on speaker.

"Anyeong sinb!"I said cheerfully. "Hi. Jungkook ah,"we heard a voice said.

Lisa? That voice was Lisa's voice. I mouthed Lisa. And asked everybody to quiet.

We were at the station. Chief was nearby. Jimin ran to chief as quickly as he could and told chief about it.

"Lisa? What are you doing with her phone? What did you do to her?"I asked. "If you want to know, meet me at the old black factory building near the beach tomorrow, I'll be waiting,"then she ended the call.

"What the fck are we supposed to do?!" I shouted, panicking.

We were all anxious.

Then we had a meeting. Everybody was there. We were all worried.

"I have an idea. I have gone to that factory before. Because I was adventuring. There's always boxes stacked up. Why not we sneak in by the back and hide behind those boxes. After that, jungkook will come alone. Then gives what she wants. Then we'll shoot her at the back so she doesn't escape. Then we rescue eunbi," jimin suggested.

"Great idea. Everyone is to be wearing bulletproof vests. Is that understood?" Chief asked. "Yes Sir!"we all said in unison.

"And. If she tries to make the deal unfair ad still decides to hurt eunbi, you will shoot her," chief added. We nodded.

SINB'S POV~

I heard Lisa using using my phone. To call jungkook.

Then she kicked the chair over. Making me down.

"What did I ever do to you,"I asked. "You stole him from me. You're going to pay for that!" She punched me, which what seemed like a hundred times.

Soon, my lips bled. My face was bruised.

"What do you want from jungkook?"I asked. Still in pain.

"Simple. I want him to be my husband. Easy peasy. And I want a mansion of my own,"she crossed her arms."gold digger,"I thought.

"You'll never get away with this."I whispered. "I just did,"she ended.

She kick me once more.

I have got to escape. But...how?

JUNGKOOK'S POV~

-7 march 2019-

I was going to go to the factory at 2pm. Now is 12.

I couldn't sleep last night. I was too worried. Jimin came to my house.

"Hey," I said. He said the same. "Eunbi is going to be fine kook,"jimin placed his hand on my shoulder.

I sighed."what do you think Lisa wants?"I asked.

"Well, I don't know her that well. But I think she wants money. Or something," jimin suggested. Suddenly, my phone vibrated.

Lisa called me. I put it on speaker mode.

"What do you want?"I asked.

"I want 3 million USD,"She said. Is she insane? Jimin widened his eyes.

"Will I get eunbi back if I give you the money? In cheque?"I asked. "Of course," she says and hung up the phone.

"I don't think we can trust her," jimin says,"I agree. Even if I give her the money,I don't think she'll give back eunbi," I crossed my arms.

"All of us will be hiding behind. So if she doesn't give eunbi, we'll shoot her leg or something," jimin explained.

I held my head and massaged my temples, frustrated.

"I hope this works." I said.

JUNGKOOK'S POV~

It was time to go to the building.

There. I saw eunbi tied up to the chair. Her face was covered with scratches and bruises.

"So you came," a voice said.

"Of course I did. Why are you doing this?"I asked Lisa. "Because you're attracted to her. Give me the money,"lisa stuck out her hand.

"Give me her," I pointed at sinb. She cut the rope and stood her up.

Sinb was unconscious. But her hands were still tied, as well as her feet.

I took out the cheque. I grip it.

"Give me it!"she shouted. I gave her the thing. I saw jimin peeking. He winked. He was the best shooter.

"Let me think about it first,"Lisa crossed her arms. "You said you would give me her!"I shouted.

She held the gun to sinb's head . I'll do what you want!"I said.

"Are you sure~" she sang and slapped her.

"Yes,"I said. "I don't think so~"she kicked sinb again and again.

Until she loaded her gun and pointed the gun at sinb.

Suddenly, there was a gunshot. My heart almost stopped.I opened my eyes. There was blood.

Jimin had shot Lisa's leg. She fell down. I o took the cheque from her hands.

"I'm sorry."I muttered. Actually. The ambulance had arrived.

I cut the rope on sinb. I cupped her cheek.

I hugged her. "You'll be fine,"we brought her out. Sinb had woken up. I heaved a sigh of relief. I thought I had lost her.

"This is not the end jungkook and eunbi!" Lisa took chief's gun and pointed the gun at sinb. She pressed it. I ran to sinb and hugged her.

SINB'S POV~

I was in pain. Suddenly. Jungkook ran to me and hugged me, saving me from the bullet. He fell down.

"Yah. Don't leave me." I caressed his cheek.

Chief grabbed Lisa and took the gun from her hands.

Tears went streaming down.

"Jungkook!" I shook him.

We took him to the hospital.

"He's fine, the bulletproof vest broke the shot,"I sighed.

Then the doctor had aided my injuries.

"You may see him now," the doctor said. I rushed in the room.

To see him awake. The others waited outside. I hugged him. He's shoulder was just bruised because of the impact of the bullet.

"I was so worried,"tears were running down my eyes."I'm fine. But I was more worried about you,".he pulled away.

"I'm fine,"

"I shielded you because I knew that you didn't wear a bulletproof vest. At least if I got hit, I wouldn't have been hurt,"he stroke my hair when I hugged him .

"I love you,"I hugged him tightly.

Until I saw my mother go inside the room. I pulled away.

"Why are you here?" I asked coldly.

"I came here to apologize. Thank you for saving my daughter," jungkook bowed slightly.

Suddenly, I felt pain in my stomach. I put my hand on my waist. "Ah,"I hissed in pain.

"Sinb gwenchana?"the pain was unbearable.

Soon, darkness surrounded me.

JUNGKOOK'S POV~

Sinb had fainted. "Sinb!" I said.

What happened?

TO BE CONTINUED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.6K 2.3K 26
Jeong Eunha - A girl who never interested with bad boy, and take a safe step to defending her first kiss Jeon Jungkook- A bad boy but really cute...
124K 6.3K 41
Jung Eunbi, Jeon Jungkook. A new trainee. An idol of an uprising popularity boygroup, Bangtan Sonyeondan. Have a lot of differences between them yet...
437K 17.9K 62
Lalisa Manoban, cousin of Bambam, transferred to a famous arts school in Seoul, Korea to chase after her dreams and that is to become an aspiring lan...
3.8K 228 29
Once gone... now back. Pursuing her career as a singer, Eunha will now experience the emotion that she thought she had forgotten. BTS's Jeon Jungkook...