The Girl with the Purple Hair

Oleh randombutterfly_101

The new girl in town is a straight badass. She is very blunt and straight up with people. She is also incredi... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Bonus chapter 1
Bonus chapter 2
Bonus chapter 3
Bonus chapter 4

Chapter 20

4.3K 120 10
Oleh randombutterfly_101

Blake couldn't be happier that it was officially Friday.

It was now fourteen days until the big homecoming dance and game and everyone was excited. All the cheerleaders were preparing for their routine that they were doing and all the football players were stressed because of their components.

They were going against the bears. It was the rival school and last year they had lost to them by eight points. But this year they had to win.

Blake couldn't care less about all this stuff. She came to this school a little over two months ago.

Blake chewed on two pieces of mint gum since she wasn't able to brush her teeth this morning and felt disgusting. She wanted to get rid of the morning breath. She did her makeup in the small mirror she had in her car, she had to get dressed in the backseat and look like she didn't just sleep in the her car.

She slumped down in first period and someone of course interrupted her.

"What do you want Taylor?" Blake asked with a slight groan.

She hasn't heard from Taylor in a while and she couldn't have been more happier about that.

"Me and Jace are back together" she sassily said.

"When did I ask?"

"I'm just telling you, so stay away from my boyfriend" she glared down at her.

Taylor was wearing high heels with jeans. Which wasn't the cutest look in the world to Blake.

"You should be telling your boyfriend to stay away from me Taylor, now get away from me."

"Oh I see, you're mad that I have Jace and you're making up lies" she smiled evilly.

"I'm not like you Taylor, so no I am not mad you have Jace and every single time we talk is because he comes to me. I literally could care less that you are dating him, so go somewhere because your perfume is giving me a headache."

Taylor huffed loudly and walked away as her heels clicked against the tiled floor.

§

At lunch Blake sat tiredly at her own lunch table. She drew in her sketchbook of the picture she posted yesterday. The only thing that was keeping her awake was the Post Malone song playing in her headphones.

She saw someone sit down in front of her and glanced up to see Jace. As usual she rolled her eyes at his presence and took out one of her earbuds.

"Is there a reason you are sitting here?"

Blake was not in the mood to talk to anyone.

"We are friends aren't we?"

Blake gave him a look.

"Who gave you that idea?"

"Well last night you thanked me for checking up on you and I just figured-"

"It was a simple thanks John, don't think too much of it. Besides your girlfriend's head looks like it's about to explode and I really don't want to deal with her today."

"My girlfriend?"

Blake nodded her head towards a very angry looking Taylor. Her head did in fact look like it was about to explode with how red her face was getting. Blake compared it to a cartoon character when their face turns red and smoke comes out of their ears.

"She isn't my girlfriend" Jace said with furrowed eyebrows.

He actually hasn't even talked to Taylor in a few days.

"She came over to me this morning and started babbling her mouth like she always does about you and her being a thing. It's quite annoying if you ask me. She thinks I give a shit."

Jace narrowed his eyes at Taylor, when she noticed this she immediately smiled and winked at him.

"I promise Blake, she isn't my girlfriend."

Jace turned to look at Blake who was packing up her drawing book.

"If she is or isn't I don't care."

Jace huffed loudly just as the bell rang as everyone began to get up from their tables. Blake grabbed her board that was next to her and Jace stood next to her as she passed by.

"She isn't."

"Okay John I don't care like I just said. Just tell her to get off my back before I give her more than a bloody nose."

He looked down on her exposed forearm and saw her tattoo.

"What's that tattoo mean?" Jace asked as he pointed to her forearm.

"None ya."

He sighed and Blake glanced at the defeated look on his face.

"It's a matching tattoo."

She shocked herself by blurting it out but didn't show it.

"With who?"

She smirked slightly to herself and faced him.

"My boyfriend back home."

She watched his face drop completely but it quickly got picked up again.

"He must be a great guy in order to get a matching tattoo with him."

Blake choked back her laugh and smacked Jace's shoulder.

"Don't be such a baby I don't even have a boyfriend, I was kidding. My mom has the same one."

Blake was surprised she said this much, she is always a closed book. But Jace has tried so hard to be close with her, might as well give him a little information.

Jace nodded and relief coursed through his body. He was extremely relieved she didn't have a boyfriend.

"That's nice of you to get a matching tattoo with your mom."

Blake nodded and let her lips curl up the tiniest bit but Jace noticed. He only ever saw her smile once with her mom. He thought it was the most beautiful smile he has ever seen.

"Do you have a matching tattoo with your dad?"

And with that question Blake went back to the stone cold look that she always carried. She blocked herself again and regretted even opening up to Jace.

Jace noticed and immediately regretted the question with how her lips dropped to the thin line it's always in.

"No, leave me alone."

Blake sped walked off, maneuvering her way through the body of students as she avoided their touch. Jace sighed as he watched the retreating purple haired girl.

§

Blake closed her eyes and blasted her father's songs in her headphones. She loved hearing his voice, it always used to calm her when he would sing her to sleep. Even if he was away he would always call her and sing her to sleep.

She listened to every beat of the song, every pause, every word that left his lips and remained in her ears as he began singing more of it. She was always so amazed on how awesome her dad truly was.

He was an extremely talented singer, an amazing actor and was just everyone's favorite go to person. He was so genuine to everyone around him and never hesitated to help out people when in need.

After listening to his album she took her headphones out and stared at the ceiling.

Blake felt alone.

She felt as if no one was there for her anymore. She knew she had people, but she always ended up feeling alone.

Blake wanted her father. Her dad always made sure she was okay, always wanted her to be happy even if he had to go the extra mile but she feels as if no one would do that for her anymore. She knows she has Chris, and his wife and his son, but they were just there because they feel as if they have to in Blake's mind. Her own mom hasn't checked up on her.  But as long as she was doing good in Blake's mind then it was fine.

If her mother's way of getting better was shutting Blake out then she will watch it happen, even if it is her own mom.

Blake curled into a little ball, feeling vulnerable. She really didn't want to cry but she felt like she was going to explode.

She grabbed her skateboard and rushed out of the house. She skated fast to the skatepark but hopped off her board, picked it up and rushed to the woods. No one was around her and she was glad that Jace didn't pop up out of no where like he somehow always does.

Blake collapsed onto the leaves and broken little twigs as they cracked beneath her.

And for the first time in almost ten months she cried.
———
10-7-20

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1K 28 24
Rylie Rose moves into a new town with her mother, and little sister, Ruby. Rylie is a normal teenage girl, recovering from past tragedies that led h...
4.2K 14 20
Trigger warning for the following: -mature content -some strong language -fighting -mentions of abuse Everything was cool. It was fine and normal...
2.6M 75.1K 48
Meet Lana. A professional third wheel at her finest. You would think being the school's power couple third wheel has its perks. But really, she's...
14.5K 345 40
What do you do when you believe that you are going to die and the hottest guy in school, which happens to be the bad boy too, ask you to be his girlf...