The Girl with the Purple Hair

Oleh randombutterfly_101

The new girl in town is a straight badass. She is very blunt and straight up with people. She is also incredi... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Bonus chapter 1
Bonus chapter 2
Bonus chapter 3
Bonus chapter 4

Chapter 19

4.3K 130 25
Oleh randombutterfly_101

Blake rode around on her skateboard after school.

She took different pictures with her camera of many different things. She loved taking pictures of random things, she also loved to travel.

That's why Blake wanted to be a photographer. Take pictures of different people and things all over the world, she always wanted to be a huge photographer that everyone wanted to have for their own pictures.

She stopped at the railroad track and sat down on the metal. Blake looked through the pictures that she had taken and nodded in approval at them.

She would have to transfer them to her phone later.

Observing the woods around her, she shut her eyes as she took in the October weather.

The wind blew the few strands of hair that weren't in her two French braids and she tucked her side bangs behind her ear since they were long enough. Her huge black hoodie helped keep her upper half warm but her black leggings weren't doing much justice for her legs. Her checkered vans rested on her feet as she stretched her legs out.

She didn't care if the metal was wet from the rain a few hours ago.

Blake stayed in the same place for a while before the sun had finally set and decided to make her way back home.

She used her flashlight on she phone to make it known to cars that she was there since she was wearing all black.

The cold fall wind blew as she rode on her skateboard down a road. No cars had driven on this long road for minutes now so she skated faster as she began to grow colder.

When she got to the familiar area of her neighbor she slowed down slightly but continued gliding in the middle of the road.

Once she got in front of her house she kicked the end of her skateboard so she can grab it and pick it up. She wiped her feet on the front mat and walked through the door.

She saw London and her mother dancing along to music.

"Hi Blake" London smiled.

Blake gave her a wave as she walked passed them.

"You weren't home when we had dinner so you can make whatever you want."

"There's no leftovers?" Blake asked.

She didn't feel like making anything.

"No."

"Then I'm not hungry."

She went up to her room and uploaded the pictures onto her phone. She then changed into sweatpants and a sports bra before making her way to the gym. But she didn't expect the machines to be moved in the corner and yoga mats in the middle.

She hasn't been in here since London moved in and she felt rusty. But they moved all her stuff that she used to the corner.

Blake marched downstairs and looked at the two women.

"Why did you move the stuff in my gym?"

"We need a place to do our at home yoga."

"That is not my problem. That gym is mine and you moved all my stuff."

"I'm sorry Blake I didn't-"

"Don't be sorry London. It's not even her gym."

Blake looked at her mom.

"Yes it is you made me that gym."

"Yeah I made it so I can do whatever I want with it."

She glared at her mother.

"Fine, do whatever you want mom."

She walked hopped up her steps, skipping every other one as she always does and threw on a hoodie.

She grabbed a pair of clothes for tomorrow, her backpack and her car keys as she brushed her teeth before leaving with her skateboard.

Without saying anything she left her house again and threw everything in the back seat.

Blake drove to the skatepark and skated for a bit before it got a little too late. She sat on a bench there and rested her head on her folded arms as she yawned.

"What are you doing here?"

She groaned at Jace's voice as she saw him with a skateboard.

"You skate?"

He nodded with a proud smile.

"I'm a beginner still but I have the regular stuff down."

She nodded and shut her eyes.

"Are you okay?"

Blake opened her eyes and stared at the boy who now sat in front of her.

"Why do you care?"

"I just want to know if you're okay."

"Yeah."

It was silent between them and Blake rubbed her eyes.

"Shouldn't you be home?"

"Shouldn't you?"

"My mom knows I skate at night, no one around to embarrass myself in front of" he laughed softly but Blake only stared at the star filled sky.

Silence filled between them again and every breath they released a white puff of air blew out in front of them.

"Why aren't you home?"

"None of your business."

Jace sighed and breathed onto his cold hands.

"Do you need a place to stay tonight?"

"No."

Blake looked at the time and it was almost midnight. She decided to post the picture now as Jace got back on his skateboard and rode around on the street.

Liked by 978 others
blake: god's masterpiece

comments disabled.

"You have Instagram?"

She turned her head to see Jace hovering over her.

"Clearly."

He sat next to her making her scoot away from him slightly.

"Can I follow you?"

"I'm a public account, do what you please."

He nodded and just typed in the name Blake since he saw it on her phone.

"You almost have a thousand followers on Instagram!"

"Yeah, so?"

"That's a lot."

"Well aren't you smart" Blake said sarcastically.

Jace gave her a playful glare and clicked follow.

"Well I should be heading home, my mom doesn't like me out late and well I can't be tired for practice tomorrow."

Blake only nodded and laid her head down on her folded arms again.

As much as she didn't want to admit it to herself or Jace she was slowly starting to enjoy his company. She appreciated someone looking after her. Even if he was annoying most of the time.

"Take care of yourself Blake" Jace said.

He knew she could but he just wanted her to be safe.

She only nodded and Jace put his board on the cement ground.

"Hey Jace?"

He turned to look at her and admired the way she looked right now.

"Uh, thanks for checking up on me."

Jace smiled at the purple haired girl, he didn't want to say something that would make her go back a few steps with him.

"Anytime Blake."

He sent her one last smile before riding off down the road.

That night before Jace went to bed he stalked her Instagram page. He admired the pictures she had took of nature or the cool artsy skateboard pictures that she had posted. She never had any of the comments on the pictures but he loved the way she put captions that sometimes weren't even related to the picture. If people who followed her never met her they would have no idea what she looked like since she never posted pictures of her face. It gave off this mystery that Jace loved about her.

Jace shut his phone off and smiled up at the ceiling, hoping that Blake gets a good sleep in her nice warm bed like he did every night.

But little did Jace know, Blake laid in the back seat of her cold car holding back her own tears wishing for her dad to be alive again.
———
10-2-20

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

2K 3 20
Trigger warning for the following: -mature content -some strong language -fighting -mentions of abuse Everything was cool. It was fine and normal...
601 55 8
The senior year before college was the year Phoenix had been waiting for her whole life. Getting the hell away from high school. She has plans to pur...
579 65 22
Young Kimberly was eager to start high school but she was yet to find out the hard way about bullying and other things high school throws at you... *...
551K 13.4K 25
Emery Scott was a shy quiet nerd who always got picked on but tried to stay out of everyone's way. She got picked on from 6th grade to sophomore year...