Mystical May Contest

Von theelitesupportclub

"Don't tell me the moon is shining, show me the glint of light on a broken glass~" Open: ✖ Closed: ✔ Every mo... Mehr

Welcome
Rules
Genres Available (FULL)
Participant's Form [CLOSED]
Judge's Form [CLOSED]
Judging Criteria
Prizes
Tag Fest
Teen Fiction Judge
Romance Judge
Humor Judge
Fan-Fiction Judge
Horror/Paranormal Judge
Action/Adventure
Poetry Judge
Vampire/Werewolf Judge
Fantasy Judge
Mystery/Thriller Judge
Science Fiction
General Fiction Judge
Sticker (Sample)
~Fantasy Results!~
~Interview of Ouryoaie~
~Fan-Fiction Results!~
~Romance Results!~
~Poetry Results!~
~Humor Results!~
~Mystery/Thriller Results!~
~Science fiction results!~
~General Fiction Results!~
~Vampire/Werewolves Results!~
~Action/Adventure Results~!
~Horror/Paranormal Results~!
~Tag Fest Winners~!
~Interview Of missprada2020~
~Interview Of RaelynCrasher~
~Interview Of QueenofDragon403~
~Interview Of Rarefan~
~Interview Of Sassy_Fangirl~
~Interview Of InnuendoesDaydream~
~Interview Of AzaleaOlive~
~Interview Of Leiana52~
~Interview Of NetThompson~
~Interview Of FParungo~
~Interview Of MirrorMyBook~

~Teen Fiction Results!~

146 13 12
Von theelitesupportclub

We present you all the much awaited results! 

                                                        ~WINNERS~

1 PLACE:-

Username
blue_host

Book Title: That Girl

Total: 91

 Review: This book screams awesome! It is definitely a page turner. The plot is quite unique. I love the personality traits of protagonists. The character development is smooth neither too rushed nor too slow .Punctuation and grammar is stable with just a few minor mistakes. Captivating emotions..and I would say "Expect the unexpected". Although, I would suggest author to read more books to strengthen vocabulary. A blurb would definitely attract more audience to your book!

                                              _________________________________________________

2 PLACE:-

UsernameChoco_Late8

 Book Title: Saving Mona

 Total: 90

 Review: The book was so amazing! I loved it's plot, characters and settings. It was all too nostalgic. Every line tugged my heart.The blurb can be shortened as not to give away the main idea. The description were strong. The plot was unique with a hint of our modern teenage life. The only thing I would recommend is a stronger hold on your vocabulary. Effort can be invested into the cover to draw more attention. The writing is simple but elegant. All in all, it was worth my time! 

                                  ____________________________________________________

3 PLACE:-

Username
: NetThompson

 Book Title: Her Fate

Total: 83

Review: I found your book very intriguing. The descriptions were definitely very engaging! However, I do recommend to have a little reflection of "Show Not Tell". It will help your writing to have more emotions. There was a bit awkwardness in the dialogue writing, reading more books will definitely help broaden your views on reactions! For grammar, minute mistakes were visible. I can see the potential in your style and look forward to your growth.

                                               ______________________________________

~HONORABLE MENTIONS~

UsernameMissfairygirl_12

 Book Title: His Sarcasm Queen

Total: 74

 Review: First, I would say the plot is absolutely amazing. The writing style is good although can be a lot better if she gives a little focus to use unique words which makes the book intriguing. Sarcasm should be used a little more often because it revolves around the protagonist. Nice characters, I enjoyed every single chapter of it. Little bit of good Punctuation can make the book more fantastic. There's little to no plot holes. She can use blurbs and the aesthetic in the first of her book than in the middle. 

_________________________________________________

~PARTICIPANTS~

UsernameZyva_aahil

 Book Title: My Another Half (A Muslim Story)

Total: 41

Review: The book all in all has a good plot! I could have enjoyed better if they were written with a little more clear and with correct punctuation. The start of the chapter could've been better. I think the author didn't have a format in her writing and maybe should make a format and sort things between how she should write. Attention can be brought to World Building and Settings. She should give meanings to the other languages she uses in the story since, many readers aren't aware of it. There were many mistakes related to punctuation and proper nouns eg; the names are written in small letters (e.g. hoor, tanu etc). The cover could be made better and there was no blurb. The description could be more specific and detailed.

                                               __________________________________

UsernameLilySerenaSchreave

Book Title: The Girl with Two Sides

Total: 65

 Review: First, I absolutely love your style. Story can be improved by having a broader view through reading books of your genre. It's a nice thought and can be quite unique with a little plot twists and try putting some cliffhangers! More character development is important. It will look good. Punctuation is good and writing style can be better. Try reading good books from great authors. The blurb should have been given split into two or more paragraphs to look inviting. The protagonist is good and is quite a quirky side to it. IT has some unexpected styles which is appreciated. All in all, it's a simple book and can be made unique by minute modifications.

                                      _________________________________________

UsernameTemptedHeart

 Book Title: Hibernate

 Total: 65

Review: First, The writing style, I loved it. There was no blurb and the description could be far more better. I like the narrative style in which the author wrote...but it tends to get boring because of lack of conversations between other people. One will not understand where the story is heading to...I suggest her to read books to help her create a plot-line. The punctuation is fabulous and she has no mistakes in her writing. Character development is needed and change in POV's is suggested. The story is absolutely UNIQUE in every way possible. The author will do serious progress if she knows how to fix her tiny problems. Amazing read!

                                                                ____________________________

UsernameQueen_Neisha_boo

 Book Title: Best Friends Forever

Total: 59

 Review: First, I love the story but it's not something unique....like I feel like I know what will be the plot line and by the way the story is heading I am betting on it. But still, it's good and it's real.A few tips here is that make the emotions a little bit more deeper so that the readers can actually feel it....like just leaving the love of your life must be so hard and also the ignorance from Jay for two whole solid months must be hard for Neisha....I want you to describe those feelings a little bit to make it a little good.Punctuation is quite good. I found a mistake in the description....check that out, it will be "were" not "was" and she can add a prologue or just a blurb to get the idea how this book will be. Add cliffhangers in the end of a chapter...it will be very intriguing to read the next part.So, all to all I liked her book. It's simple and yet with a plot that's quite good and if she can try to make it unique by plot twist then this book will be absolutely amazing I say! I would suggest to read some good published books to improve your writing skills!

                                  _____________________________________

UsernameRicarana1

Book Title: Breaking Point: Darkness Within

Total: 64

Review: The book has a fresh plot. There's lack of blurb which might not attract some readers. The character development is rarely visible. The punctuation can use improvement. The timelines can get confusing. The theme is very mature and I would suggest the author to mention it in the description box as a warning. The story can be a whole lot better if it is written with a broader idea. I would suggest the author to read books related to their genre and organize a format before starting..it will play a key role in your style!

                                           __________________________________

Username: The_Weird_Imaginator

Book Title: The Perks of Being Weird

Total: 72

Review: The cover is attractive. The idea of the story is very unique, which is interesting. The rhythm of the book is smooth. I found some plot holes which can be avoided. I was confused upon the scene where, the girls walked into the table in cafeteria. I would suggest a background sketch to cover up the plot hole. The blurb can be more elaborate. The writing seem more elegant, if it were not rushed. Grammar and choice of words is top-notch!

Note:- Winners!! Please PM me your mail so, I can send you your stickers! The prizes will be given within the time span of 24 hours to 48 hours! <3

Your host,
JuniaAvery29

                               <<______________________________________>>

Credit of the stickers and poster goes to; LagendaryReaper

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

7.2M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
3.8M 158K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
5.2M 45.3K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...