~Vampire/Werewolves Results!~

We are thankful to each and every one of you that participated in our contest! Do not be demotivated if you're not a winner, for life gives a lot of opportunities and this is not the end! If not now, you will someday and we look forward to it. <3

Judges-

LagendaryReaper

Emetawa

badchickboss

Winner

1 Place:-

Username: missprada2020

Title: Paranormal diaries

Total: 90.5

Review: So starting with the plot, Your plot is unique and intriguing, it certainly has a good pace, not too slow and too fast. Although it still lacks some thrill factor, as it's a paranormal story you can add more drama or action according to your taste For chapter length, personally I don't like long chapters but as the premises of story is brilliant and mesmerizing it can easily engross the reader into it, you got plus points for that. As we move on to writing style it's not too fancy or not too regular, it has the perfect blend of words needed to describe the situation or to write a dialogue, which is good as it keeps in mind the level of English your readers understand Although I would suggest you to write meanings of new words you input like 'Fwooper' you can give a short description about that or can give extra information about this mythical creature. For grammar part, it was comparatively good, though there are some places (a line or two) in a chapter which needs editing Now going towards the character , I definitely liked Erika, the character has a strong personality with her past life which fits in well with the story, as for her companion Seth, he has a normal personality which fits in well with her, For others, I also liked the character development of Adriano and the wolf Clan King, plus the Earl's fiery mysterious evil personality but it got little confusing in second or third chapter when you introduced Elders of organization, it's advised not to include too many characters at once, though you were good at shifting spotlight from one character to other and successful in separating which are important. In short, your story got interesting blurb and story plot, your presentation is satisfying, a little mishap with grammar in one or two chapters but it's worth reading.

____________________________________

2 Place:-

Username: goldenunseen

Title: The vampire invasion

Total: 88

Review: The first chapter was very good and kept the right amount of suspense. The characters were very well made but after the second chapter you completely forgot about Mr/Mrs smith when they were a huge part of the story. I would try to find more descriptive words and that when you bring a character into the book make sure they stay there. There were some common grammar mistakes and some elusive things I would of like to have been made known quicker or more clearly. But overall I enjoyed it and it was very entertaining.

_____________________________________

3 Place:-