~Fan-Fiction Results!~

DUN DUN DUN! The results for fan-fiction are here! We are thankful of everyone that participated!                                                       WINNERS

                                                      WINNERS

1 PLACE:-

AuthorInnuendoesDaydream

Title: Phobia -> Jason Todd | TITANS

 Total: 97/100

 Review: The cover was really nicely done, it's both creative and simple enough to catch the audience's attention, and let them know what they're reading. The blurb was also done perfectly, you might want to consider changing the dialogue in the blurb however, as it doesn't really seem to catch the overall vibe of the whole book, nor catch the audience's attention. The writing is very nicely done, the dialogues, descriptions, and everything is just perfect. There was this one paragraph where the old Robin came in to fight in the scene, and you repeated the word 'before' multiple times without a comma. Other than that, the grammar of the book is chef kiss. The plot is interesting and unique, the fight scenes are also really nicely done, it really keeps the readers at the edge of their seats whenever the chapter ends. There's almost nothing to complain about, I loved everything about this book. I could also see that you have your own writing style, which I love by the way. I really enjoyed reading your book, GOOD JOB!!!

                                 ___________________

2 PLACE:-

Authorkaternator1

Title: Ophelia | Frank Castle

Total: 96 /100

 Review: The cover is nicely made, though the color of the font and the placement of it makes it a bit hard to see. The blurb was very well done, the word choices makes me want to read it more. There's some typos here and there in the book, but there really isn't much to complain about. Everything is so well written, I would've mistaken it as a completely original book. I'm genuinely surprised that there isn't more views or votes! The book progresses at a perfect pace, and the plot itself is so well written, it's unbelievable! The imagery and descriptions are perfect, the metaphors and the comparison is just chef kiss. I really really enjoyed reading your book, GOOD JOB!!!!!!

                        _________________

3 PLACE:-

Authortwilightbreeze-

 Title: Shooting Star

 Total: 85/100

 Review: The description of everything is very well written, I can picture almost everything in my mind perfectly. The cover too, is very unique and eye catching. If I was to scroll through the many other fanfics, I would definitely tap on yours to read first. However, maybe it's because I'm not in the fandom, but the plot itself seems to be lacking of something. Things are progressing, but they don't seem to connect with one another. I don't see how anything Twilight does is significant and will impact the story. The description is extraordinary, which makes it somewhat enjoyable to read, but because of the lack of plot, it gets boring, and makes me want to drop the book. Try to end the chapters so the readers are on their toes, keep them excited and intrigued for the next chapter.

                                                _________________

HONORABLE MENTION:-