~Interview Of MirrorMyBook~

Username: MirrorMyBookBook Title: All The StarsInterviewer: ThatBiryaniWaliLadki

UsernameMirrorMyBook

Book Title: All The Stars

InterviewerThatBiryaniWaliLadki

■Your name? (Only if you want.)/ Unusual Username - How did you think of it?

It's a challenge to all writers out there. MirrorMyBook. If you can, of course.

 ■Ooh, so how did u come to know about Wattpad?

Was just looking for somewhere to get my ideas out there. A friend suggested Wattpad.

 ■What inspired you to write?

 I did lot of reading. Read so many wonderful books from great writers. I wanted to create characters and worlds too.

 ■How did you come up with the plot? A sudden brainwave?

 Started out as a romantic teen fic, but since Everyone writes those I needed to make it stand out so I added a twist, and made it SciFi.

 ■I know, teen fictions somehow feel like cliches these days. What would do you do in case of writer's block?

 Listen to some Taylor Swift.

■Anything new you planning to write?

God my head is filled with ideas for books. But I want to first complete All The Stars, and my other work, Manipulators.

 ■How did you expect your book to fare?

 I expected a top three spot. I mean, not many people write SciFi. And those who do are usually set in outer space, or a dystopian future. I wanted to bring all that to our time.

 ■True, scifi, rarely gets all slots up in awards. Were you apprehensive?

A little. I hadn't seen a book like mine yet. I didn't know how people would react to a SciFi book set in a school.

 ■Did you expect to win?

Win? Just a bit. Was kinda a Hail Mary.

 ■How do you feel after this win?

Ready to keep winning.

 ■ That is the confidence one needs. So how do you deal with hate comments?

Haven't really had those yet. But it's easy to ignore them. I don't really bother about opinions that don't add to me as a writer.

 ■ Any advice to novice writers on 1. Writing tips, 2. gaining readers?

Just keep writing, and reading. it's the best way to get better. Love your work. Edit it, make it good. I mean, actually give a damn about your book. Once you love it, so will people. Soon.

 Rapid Fire:

● 1M readers or 1:1 read vote ratio?

Readers definitely.

 ● Hate comments or no comments?

Hate comments. It means they actually read the stuff.

 ● Favourite genre?

Science Fiction.

 ● Favourite fandom?

The Vampire diaries/Originals/Legacies

 ● Favourite author?

Richelle Mead. On Wattpad, David Musk.

 ● Favourite book?

 I definitely can't pick here.

___

Congratulations!