~General Fiction Results!~

We are thankful to each and every one of you that participated in our contest! Do not be demotivated if you're not a winner, for life gives a lot of opportunists and this is not the end! If not now, you will someday and we look forward to it. <3

Judges-

Ish_Poetry

writtenat2

StarOfMeh

WINNERS

1 Place:-

Username: FParungao

Title: The Golden Seal

Total: 91

Review: Grammars are perfect. The cover. Uh, could be better because once readers do judge a book by its cover. In the blurb, you could state what kind of mature. Eg violence, gore read at your own risk. Well, I never really read far in the book to wonder why the book name 'The Golden Seal'. At one point I was getting confused but I put two and two together. I love the snippets of art that you put in the book and I love how you begin it. Keep on writing because practice makes perfect.

___________

2 Place:-

Username: Meevbota123

Title: Acrylic on canvas

Total: 90

Review: The story mainly revolves around Arthur who is under control of his father mentally and is in love with art because of her mom. I really enjoyed the book because it's very rare to see writers writing about art and how every art have its own story. There were very few mistakes with the grammar but overall everything was amazing; the writing style was descriptive although many scenes details aren't provided I don't feel it's needed anywhere because the emotions and actions the described perfectly. As an art lover, I loved the book but I guess many people will find it boring because of the long chapters.

___________

3 Place:-

Username: Alabihoney

Title: Queen of thrones

Total: 87

Review: To be honest, it's the best book, I've judge among the 5 participants. It's book cover, blurb, plot and description, all are awesome and well arranged. It's not flawless, there's some silly grammatical mistakes or typing mistakes. The language is nice. And I'd love the reading. I can see her hard work to make this book so attractive and beautiful.

___________

HONORABLE MENTION:

Username: loveisasweetpoison

Title: My Heart to you

Total: 80

Review: The book cover is beautiful and attractive. The blurb and the plot are good. All the characters have been developed properly and there's less grammatical error. The first chapter is quite nice. The description is good and I enjoyed the book a little bit. Overall, it's a nice book and has won 3 other awards.