~Action/Adventure Results~!

We are thankful to each and every one of you that participated in our contest! Do not be demotivated if you're not a winner, for life gives a lot of opportunities and this is not the end! If not now, you will someday and we look forward to it

We are thankful to each and every one of you that participated in our contest! Do not be demotivated if you're not a winner, for life gives a lot of opportunities and this is not the end! If not now, you will someday and we look forward to it. <3

Judges:-

Saku_Jessica

ilickcupcakes

Winners:-

1 Place:-

Username: RaelynCrasher

Title: OPERATION EXILE 

 TOTAL: 91/100

Review: The first chapter was amazing, there was lots of good description not just of the characters [the way you described the character's family was so beautiful], but the settings as well. I was hooked from the very beginning and I loved the way you ended the first chapter; it just made me want to read on. I like the perspective the story is from as well, it's something I've never seen before. The main character being banished to Earth was such a shocking twist and I loved it. Your writing style was clear and your book flowed smoothly. I loved ho you always ended the chapters in a great way. There were slight grammatical errors and I felt like some places needed more description. You should also limit your use of 'and' and 'but' as sentence starters, using too much of it can make your story look unprofessional. Nonetheless, I really enjoyed reading your work. It was fantastic.

2 Place:-

UsernameNobblerwobbler

  Title: Luminescent

 Total: 86/100

 Review: The book is pretty interesting and full of suspense which is surprising for both the protagonists and the readers. The description is given very well. Readers might get confuse the first time but later everything is revealed slowly. Interesting book!

3 Place:-

Username: AMarsonCambridge

Title: 
The Blood of the Covenant 

Total
: 78/100 

Review: 
Cover was perfect. I loved the idea of black eyes and Pardus in the background. It cleverly depicted the whole scenario. The blurb was okay but needed more clarity. The description again was giving away too much idea of the story. You don't do this seriously, leave readers hooked up with conflict, and add rhetorical questions if necessary. The plot was good; the idea was unique; not many people can write so well on this concept. Beautifully woven tapestries of all emotions overall it's a good book. I am really looking forward to the end Matthew meets.

Honorable Mention: