~Interview Of AzaleaOlive~

~Interviewer: bipasha281          Author's Info:-Username: AzaleaOliveBook: His LightGenre: Romance 

          Author's Info:-

UsernameAzaleaOlive

Book: His Light

Genre: Romance 

                   _____

1. Your name? (Only if you want.)/ Unusual Username- How did you think of it?

Ans- I wanted my username to be an alias for my real name. I wasn't too comfortable with putting my actual name on this account. So that is how AzaleaOlive came to be.

2. How did you come to know about Wattpad?

Ans- I found my love for reading again when I was 13 years old. I found the website called Quotev then Wattpad came after. I liked the type of books on here and the quality of them was way better than Quotev.

3. What inspired you to write?

Ans- Reading all type of books on here and actual hardcopies inspired me. Mostly on here is where I found inspiration, reading different genres and seeing really good writers. I also wanted to test my writing skills.

4. How did you come up with the plot? A sudden brainwave?

Ans- Reading the same historical fiction genre and others made me start getting ideas of what would want to write about. Took me a long time for figure out what I wanted. My current book happened to be the second draft, but this one stuck!

5. What would do you do in case of writer's block?

Ans- I look on Pinterest a lot to find what I can incorporate from either the action in a gif or a facial expression. That most of the time works for me.

6. Anything new you planning to write?

Ans- No not at the moment. But I have a few ideas though.

7. How did you expect your book to fare? Were you apprehensive?

Ans- Yes, I was apprehensive about posting my book on Wattpad and in the contest. I started to think about what if people don't like it or what if they are mean in the comments. I realized that part of Wattpad is accepting criticism and how you can make your book better.

8. Did you expect to win?

Ans- No I did not! I excepted not to be on the winner's list at all. I thought there were many good writers better than me.

9. How do you deal with hate comments?

Ans- I've never gotten them yet but if I do, I will see what they have to say about my book if I deem it helpful. If I don't, I will delete and block them I don't have time for petty people/comments. As harsh as that may sound, it's true.

10. Any advice to novice writers on 1. Writing tips, 2. gaining readers

Ans- always be polite when asking people to read your book. Don't do it on everyone's page! Do it every so often. If you are following someone who has a book that interests you, I highly suggest that you support them and give them feedback. Sometimes they will do that back to you.

Rapid Fire

1M readers or 1:1 read vote ratio?

Ans- 1M readers

Hate comments or no comments?

Ans- Hate comments.

Favourite genre?

Ans- Take them with a grain of salt.

Favourite fandom?Ans- Dystopian, historical fiction, romance Divergent & Hunger games

Favourite author

Ans- Keira Cass

                     ______