~Poetry Results!~

We are thankful to each and every one of you that participated in our Contest! Do not be de-motivated if you're not a winner, for life gives a lot of opportunities and this is not the end! If not now, you will someday and we look forward to it. <3

                                                                                         WINNERS

1 PLACE:-

UsernameNetThompson

Book Title: In The Deepest Depth

Cover= 10/10= Beautiful and so expressive! Great cover, especially for poetry!

 Blurb= 9/10= Nice job, especially with the section that was almost a glimpse into your talent. Also, congrats on the other wins!

 Style= 9/10

 Word choice= 19/20= Kept getting better as the chapters kept going!

 Language= 20/20

Description= 10/10

 First chapter= 9/10= Word choice got better in the later chapters but it made me want to keep going.

 Enjoyment= 10/10= Loved every second and every line I read!

 Total= 96/100

Review= First off, you should start a graphic shop if you made your cover! Aside from that, your poetry had me feeling your emotions, and it opened up perspectives for me. Amazing words, and please continue to write! 

                                                             __________________

2 PLACE:-

UsernameNyctophile_03

Book Title: Untitled

Cover= 9/10= Beautiful art, just maybe have a title next time!

Blurb= 9/10= Descriptive and makes me want to read, the inclusion of different fonts was nice.

 Style= 9/10= Good, I love that you included graphics and photos.

 Choice of Words= 18/20

Language= 17/20= Vocabulary isn't too advanced, but you still find a way to make the poems flow.

 First chapter= 9/10= Made me want to keep going

 Description= 8/10= Fairly descriptive the whole time

 Enjoyment= 9/10 Total= 87/100

Review= First off, if the art of the cover is yours, you have an amazing talent! You know how to write as well, especially when it comes to making readers want to keep going! Word choice and language are important, and you did well on those things. Nice work! 

                                            ________________________

3 PLACE:

UsernameAmnaHaseeb

Book Title: Crescent Diary

Cover= 6/10= Like the title created imagery in my head, the cover was a bit plain, but not bad

 Blurb= 8/10= Not bad, on the shorter side with errors in punctuation at times. (There shouldn't be gaps between words and commas or periods.)

 Style= 9/10= I am a fan of the way the words move, which has gripped me since the beginning

 Choice of Words= 18/20 For the most part, word choice is good, but in some spots, another word may fit better.

 Language= 18/20= Like word choice, for the most part, it was exceptional

 First chapter= 9/10= gripped me and made me want to continue.

 Description= 10/10= Made me visualize everything

Enjoyment= 9/10= Slight revisions could make this book of poetry even better! Total= 86/100

Review= This book of poetry really opened up and showed me your emotion, which I loved! For the most part, your word choice really made your work amazing! My only negative feedback would be to remember that there is no space needed between a word and a period or comma, but that's nitpicking. Great work!