~Interview Of Rarefan~

~Interviewer: Revana_ian

~InterviewerRevana_ian

      Author's Info:-

UsernameRarefan

Book: L'AFFAIRE BOB

Genre: M/T

1. Q: "What's / Who's inspired you to write this book?"

A: "It's actually a funny story. I remember it was a Friday evening, and we were going to my aunt's. My brothers were complaining, on our way there, that I killed pretty much all of my characters in the short stories I wrote for school, and so they were teasing me about it. So to annoy them a bit more, had the idea to write a story where a character dies even before the story starts, and so that's how I came up with L'affaire Bob's main plot xD For the details, ending and other scenes, I guess they just started flowing as I was writing. From 2 am thoughts to detailed scenes I mimicked in the shower, I tried to fit in everything I came up with."

2. Q: "How do you select the names of your characters?"

A: " I write the first name that comes to my mind. Literally XD. (But that depends if it's an important character or not). For example, I came up with the MC's best friend's name (the one who's dead), after saw a sticker or something plastered on our aunt's door, the same night my brothers were teasing me. On it was written B O B, and so I decided to name the character who dies Bob xD For the other important names, depending on the mood, I would either ask my friends for names or google some. But for the not -so- important characters, would come up with their names on the spot, while writing the chapter ^^ ."

3. Q: "What was your hardest scene to write?"

A: "Hmm. I don't think I have a scene I struggled to write, really. To me, the words simply flow as I imagine the scene in my head, and I rarely qualify something as "hard" haha. Even in my daily life. I don't know, but I feel like what I qualify as hard might not be so hard for others, and so I always think that I'm exaggerating, which is why I abstain from expressing how "hard" or "painful" it is xD. But if you want, I think that the filler chapters are kind of hard to imagine. Like, in my head, I have particular scenes in mind, but I don't really picture what's in between, so when the time comes for me to write those chapters "in-between," it's quite a struggle xD. But in the end, I manage to write them pretty well. At least, I hope they are good Imao."

4. Q: "Does writing make energize or exhaust you?"

A: "I've never felt exhausted after writing/finishing a chapter. On the contrary, each time I finished one, I would get even more excited to write the next one, and that would galvanize me in a way, and the energy and excitement of it would not let me sleep xD"

5. Q: "As a writer, what would you choose as your mascot/avatar/spirit animal?"

A: "Hmm. That's a hard question haha. I don't really have a "spirit animal," but if I were to decide on one, I would choose the fox. They say someone is "as cunning as a fox". I think I'm pretty good at deceiving my readers into making them think about things that lead them to imagine theories that aren't true. (At least, I hope I am xD)"

         ______________