~Teen Fiction Results!~

We present you all the much awaited results!                                                         ~WINNERS~

                                                        ~WINNERS~

1 PLACE:-

Username
blue_host

Book Title: That Girl

Total: 91

 Review: This book screams awesome! It is definitely a page turner. The plot is quite unique. I love the personality traits of protagonists. The character development is smooth neither too rushed nor too slow .Punctuation and grammar is stable with just a few minor mistakes. Captivating emotions..and I would say "Expect the unexpected". Although, I would suggest author to read more books to strengthen vocabulary. A blurb would definitely attract more audience to your book!

                                              _________________________________________________

2 PLACE:-

UsernameChoco_Late8

 Book Title: Saving Mona

 Total: 90

 Review: The book was so amazing! I loved it's plot, characters and settings. It was all too nostalgic. Every line tugged my heart.The blurb can be shortened as not to give away the main idea. The description were strong. The plot was unique with a hint of our modern teenage life. The only thing I would recommend is a stronger hold on your vocabulary. Effort can be invested into the cover to draw more attention. The writing is simple but elegant. All in all, it was worth my time! 

                                  ____________________________________________________

3 PLACE:-

Username
: NetThompson

 Book Title: Her Fate

Total: 83

Review: I found your book very intriguing. The descriptions were definitely very engaging! However, I do recommend to have a little reflection of "Show Not Tell". It will help your writing to have more emotions. There was a bit awkwardness in the dialogue writing, reading more books will definitely help broaden your views on reactions! For grammar, minute mistakes were visible. I can see the potential in your style and look forward to your growth.

                                               ______________________________________

~HONORABLE MENTIONS~

UsernameMissfairygirl_12

 Book Title: His Sarcasm Queen

Total: 74

 Review: First, I would say the plot is absolutely amazing. The writing style is good although can be a lot better if she gives a little focus to use unique words which makes the book intriguing. Sarcasm should be used a little more often because it revolves around the protagonist. Nice characters, I enjoyed every single chapter of it. Little bit of good Punctuation can make the book more fantastic. There's little to no plot holes. She can use blurbs and the aesthetic in the first of her book than in the middle.