I was the school geek now its...

By OmgItsSabrina

Nikki the schools outcast shes not wanted and feels as though she will never fit in But what happens when sh... More

Look at me now!
Look at me now! Chap.2 Pic Of Nichole! (Nikki)
Look at me now! chap.3 Pic of jjustin :]
look at me now chap.4
look at me now! Chap.5
Look at me now chap.6 Pic of amber!
Look at me.chap.7
Look at me!chap.8 Picture of Rachel!
Look at me now Pic.Brandon!
Look at me now.10
look at me now.11
look at me now chap.12
Look at me now!Pic of KURT!!!!
Look at me nowww!!!!
Look at me now! 12 Pic of Emily and Amy!!
look at me 16
look at me now!chap 17teenage stupidity
omgsh Finally!! :D
Look at me now ''(:''
Oh No! :O Finally Its out...Pfffft Love >.>
Look at me. Leaving :(
:[Love hurts .__.
RunAway ..
:) Finally again!! >/3
The End...

now we know who the babys dad is!! XD

10.2K 67 32
By OmgItsSabrina

My breathing was so heavy that I didn't even realise anybody had walked up to me. My face was a mess of makeup and tears, and I'm sure I looked crazy, rocking there on the grass.

"Nicole, are you okay?" Asked a quiet voice.

I looked up and saw a thin girl, with glasses on her face, and beautiful dark curly hair. Her name was Anna, and she had been one of the only kids who had spoken to me, before I turned popular. But even she wasn't classed as a friend.

But I knew that she was somebody to trust.

"Justin broke up with me." I cried, then clutched my heart, because it hurt to even think of him.

She sat down with me, a sad smile on her face. "What happened to your chest?" She asked, looking confused as I tried to hold myself together.

"Nothing." I said, with a fake laugh, that sounded more shakey than real.

"So, why did he finish you?" She asked, her dark eyes glowing warmly.

"It doesn't matter!" I snapped at her. Then started crying again, after I realised what I had done.

"I'm sorry Anna. I'm just so confused and hurt." I apologized, and because she was the caring kind of girl she forgave me straight away.

I didn't see why people obsessed over the likes of Amber, when there were people like Anna. She was kind, caring and down to earth, but also a very beautiful girl.

Emily and Amy came over then, looking confused when they saw who I was sat with.

"Omg Nikki! What's up with you?" Amy asked, and I just looked at her. To be honest, she sounded really stupid.

Emily sat down, and joined in the convorsation. Well, more like started a new one. They both blocked out Anna, like she wasn't even there.

"What happened babe?" She asked, taking my hand, in a friendly way.

Anna pulled a digusted face, then got up.

"See you Anna." I said, smiling at her.

Emily and Amy looked at me like I was crazy. Anna smiled.

"Bye Nicole." She said.

"Oh, and thanks." I smiled at her.

"No problem, hope you feel better."

Emily and Amy were still looking at me, as if I had done something crazy, like pull up my top.

Amy giggled, "What was you doing with her?"

I looked straight at her, not smiling.

"Anna was just being a friend." I said, without smiling. Amy burst out laughing, but Emily just sat there quietly.

"You do know, that was Anna Redson?" Amy asked, still giggling about the situation.

"Yes, I did know it was her." I said blankly. She stopped giggling, and looked at me with wide eyes and raised eyebrows.

"Why were you sat with her?" Amy asked, looking totally shocked and confused. Did she not understand that we could talk to other people, not just eachother?

"You know what Amy." I started, but then wondered if I should carry on. After all, Amy was one of my best friends, and one of the most popular girls I knew, but this was going to far, but did I want to lose her, to risk being unpopualr again?

How could I have ever thought about ditching Emily? After all, she left Amy to come and catch up with me. But I'm guessing Amy isn't going to be so welcoming.....

"Justin broke up with me." I cried, to Emily. She took my hand and squeezed it, in a friendly way.

"Awww, Nikki, don't listen to him, he's a jerk." She said, hugging me. I started crying all over again.

Justin's not a jerk, and I know for sure, that I am still in love with him. Which is something I really needed to get over. He dumped me over this, I mean it wasn't all my fault, he was the one who got her pregnant in the first place....

Emily sat with me, saying kind things all day. I felt okay, whilst my mind was occupied, but once I had any free time, the pain was awful.

I walked home with Emily, Amy was in a slight mood with me, well maybe more than slight...

But Emily lived closer to school than me, which meant I had to walk a little on my own. As soon as the effortless chatter had gone, my mind didn't have much else to think about. My heats felt like it was bleeding, even though I knew it wasn't. It felt like all the love was leaking out of it, and some I was going to end up a sad stone hearted girl.

All because of my big mouth.

Why did I have to blurt it out? If I didn't I would have been walking home with Justin, and everything would have been perfect.

But would it? After all, he was spending all his time with Amber now. So maybe it was best that we had broken up. Just thinking that, made a sudden surge of pain hit my heart. Even though I knew it's what's best, I knew my heart would never truely accept it.

Quickly, I walked the rest of the way home, trying to keep my mind occupied. I was thinking of stupid things, just anything to keep my mind from him, and that perfect smile, and those eyes that were so deep I could swim in them...

I opened the front door, and walked inside, to see my mom putting some things into a box.

"Mom, what are you doing?" I asked, kicking off my shoes.

She jumped, like she hadn't realised that I had entered the room. Her eyes widened, and she shoved her hands in her pockets, which I knew meant she was hiding something.

"Honey, I didn't realise you were home." She smiled, changing the subject. I looked at her with a suspisious eye, what was she doing?

I just ignored her, and went upstairs. Ever since the divorce, and what happened to Auntie Rose and Uncle Tom, mom had been doing all kind of strange things, so this was nothing out of the ordinary. But she had looked pretty worried when she saw me.

Rachel was in my room, as usual. She got home from school earlier than me, and if she wasn't out with friends, she was here on her laptop, like she was now.

"Who you talking to?" I asked, changing out of my uniform and pulling on some shorts and a Holister tee. Rachel looked up from the screne and laughed a little.

"I'm not talking to anyone." She said, mocking me with her eyes. What was going on with my family today?

I went and sat on the bed next to her, but she turned the laptop, so I couldn't see what she was doing.

I just ignored her, and went upstairs. Ever since the divorce, and what happened to Auntie Rose and Uncle Tom, mom had been doing all kind of strange things, so this was nothing out of the ordinary. But she had looked pretty worried when she saw me.

Rachel was in my room, as usual. She got home from school earlier than me, and if she wasn't out with friends, she was here on her laptop, like she was now.

"Who you talking to?" I asked, changing out of my uniform and pulling on some shorts and a Holister tee. Rachel looked up from the screne and laughed a little.

"I'm not talking to anyone." She said, mocking me with her eyes. What was going on with my family today?

I went and sat on the bed next to her, but she turned the laptop, so I couldn't see what she was doing.

"Oh, so you don't want me to see." I asked, hitting her with a teddy. "Who is it, your boy-f....friend."

I could hardly even complete a sentence, seriously, all this over one guy. It's just pathetic really. But of course, it's not. Justin was my true love, my soul mate....

"No way!" She squealed, hitting me back.

"What is it then?!" I giggled, as she threw a teddy, but missed me by miles. She reached for a pillow, probably to hit me with, so I grabbed the laptop.

I looked on the screne, it was a website about a school. I read the text on the screne, confusion seeping through me. Why in the world would Rachel be looking at a website for Valley High School? Wait!

"Rachel, are you leaving?" I asked, shocked.

Instead of being all emotional, like she should have been, she threw back her head and started laughing.

What was funny?

After a few seconds she realised I wasn't catching on.

"You seriously don't know?" She asked, picking up the teddy that she had thrown at me. I looked at her, my eyes wide with confusion.

"Are you leaving?" I asked, feeling really upset inside. I didn't want Rachel to leave, she was like an older sisiter/best friend to me. She couldn't just leave me.

"Nikki, it's not just me." She said, looking slightly concerned. "We all are."

What?!

"Are you kidding me?!" I asked, not knowing whether or not she was trying to make fun of me. But her eyes looked serious, they weren't sparkling, like she was laughing at me, they were serious.

"I'm telling you the truth." She whispered.

I felt like screaming at her, but I knew it wasn't Rachel's fault, it was my mom's.

My mom was making me leave? I ran down the stairs, we needed to have a little talk.

I charged down into the kitchen, and if this would have been some childish cartoon, I would have steam pouring out of my ears. My mom was in the kitchen, packing some pots and pans into boxes.

"I can't believe you!" I screamed at her, she was so startled that she dropped the pan she was holding. She turned to face me, not looking happy. Well, I guess this was the first time I have ever done something like this.

"Now, Nicole, that is no way to speak to me!" She shouted, as she picked up the pan. She walked over to the sink, to give it a rinse.

"Why not?! Is it hurtful?" I shouted back at her, she put the pan down and turned to face me.

"Yes, yes it is hurtful!" She whispered back to me. But I didn't care.

"Well mom, let me tell you what else is hurtful! I just found out that we are moving away, but you didn't even bother telling me!"

That stopped her, just for a few seconds. She put on a calm face, and sighed.

"I didn't tell you, because I knew you would over react like this." She whispered.

Over react? She was joking right?

How could this be called over reacting, I mean, she was dragging me away from all the people I knew and cared for.

"Mom, are you serious?! What did you want, for me to be all smiley and happy about this?" I snapped, putting my hand on my hip.

"Well, a few months ago, I could have counted on you being calm and sensible about this, but look at you now! You've changed so much, wearing all your short skirts, and everything. And that is one of the reasons we are leaving." She said, trying to look calm.

A single hot tear rolled down my cheek, she was making me leave because of that. She walked across, her arms out streched, so she could hug me.

"Don't touch me." I snapped, backing away from her. "I do have a life you know. People to see, things to sort out."

"Well then, you have one week to sort out this amazing life of yours, then we are leaving." She said, before turning back to the packing, indicating that this discussion was now over.

I angrily wiped the tear from my face, then stormed back up stairs. How could she do this to me?! Rachel was still on the laptop, when I opened the door.

"Don't worry Nik, it's going to be great." She smiled, patting the bed next to her.

"What about your friends?" I asked, as I looked at the screne. She wasn't looking at Valley High School any more, just chatting to her friends online.

"Well, I can call them, and make new ones." She said, like it was the most obvious answer ever. "Oh, I heard you and Justin broke up, at least you won't have to miss him." She said, trying to joke around.

But it wasn't funny.

I clutched my chest, taking deep breaths. I'm over him, I'm over him....

But the thing is, I'm really not.

I went to bed early that night, I was hoping that sleep would come easy, and I was glad it did. My sleep was the only safe place now, a place where I wasn't forced to leave, where I wasn't heart broken and where I hadn't ditched one of the most popular girls in school.

But sleep didn't last forever.

I pulled myself out of bed, and got ready for school. I didn't see that point in going, if I was leaving in a week, but I needed to see people. To break the bad news. I couldn't be bothered to straighten my hair, so I put it up in a messy bun, and I didn't pput much make-up on.

Rachel was just waking up by the time I was leaving. How I envied her, she was just prefect without trying. She was going to have no problems at Vally High, would I?

I didn't want to think of the answer. Enily was waiting for me, at the end of the street, along with an impatiant looking Amy, and Jack. Emily smiled when she saw me, Amy looked away.

"Hey Nikki!" Emily said, in her usual chirpy voice, then she seemed to notice my bad mood. "What's wrong?"

Should I tell her yet? I know I should just tell the truth, but then that would ruin her mood for the rest of the day. Also, I wanted people to be normal around me, not all fake and "Oh my god, I'm going to miss you!".

"Oh, nothing, just missing Justin." I lied. For once, the mention of his name, didn't make me heart throb. Maybe I was over him.

Or maybe I wasn't....

As soon as I saw his gorgeous face, I wanted him back. I wanted to throw myself at him, and kiss his soft lips. I wanted to run my hands through his beautiful hair, and look into his blue eyes.

As you can tell, I am no where near over him.

He wasn't sat with Amber today, he was sat with some of his football team friends. As I looked around, I couldn't find Amber. Maybe she wasn't feeling up to school, after all she was pregnant, or maybe she was too embarrassed.

Wow, that would be a first, Amber embarrassed.

But if she was, it would be all my fault. Why did I have to say anything?

I tore my gaze away, and half-heartily caught up with Emily.

"Why don't you go and talk to him?" She asked, as if she was reading my mind.

"I don't know what to say to him, and besides he hateees me." I looked down at my shoes as I said it.

"Hmmmm, I don't know. Just talk to him like you did before." She said, then she sauntered over to Amy and Jack.

Yet again, I was alone in the middle of the play ground.

I took a deep breath, but the air only burned in my lungs. Putting on my most show stopping smile, I walked towards Justin. I flipped my long blonde hair, as I stepped onto the grass, where they were throwing a football. Some of his friends started grinning at me.

"Hey Justin, here's your girl!" Alex Carter shouted.

"We're not together." Justin said, as he caught the ball.

The boys erupted in "ohhhhhhhh's", then started laughing.

"Justin, can we please just talk?" I asked, smiling at him.

"Hey, you can talk to me anytime!" Jake Rawling winked.

"Or me." Someone else butted in.

"Ummm, no, I want to talk to Justin. Privately?" I said, in my sweetest girly voice.

"What about Nik?" Justin asked, running a hand through his hair.

I looked at all his friends, indicating that I wanted privacy.

"I'll be right back, guys." Justin said, as he grabbed my arm and pulled my away. All his friends started wolf whistling, behind us. Justin stopped behind some trees, just out of sight of everybody else. I looked up at him, and he looked down at me, a small smile on his lips.

"What do you want Nikki?" He asked, pushing his hands against the tree I was leaning on. How was I suppost to speak, when I could just reach up and kiss him so easily? His face was only a few inches above mine, so it wouldn't be very hard.

"I miss you." I breathed, looking up at his god-like face. He pushed off the tree, and stood shaking his head.

"Well, you should have thought of that before you told everyone."

"I didn't tell everyone! Just Emily, Amy and Jack, I swear." I protested, but it didn't come out sounding very strong.

"Oh, Emily and Amy? The biggest gossips in school." He said, crossly. He folded his arms over his chest, and I smiled as I watched his muscles tense. How perfect could one guy be?

"I know, I don't know what I was thinking." I sighed, just wishing he would come and wrap his arms around me, and tell me everythings ok. What was the point in even trying, after all I was leaving in a week. A small tear bubbled over, as I thought of leaving.

"Awww, come on, don't cry." Justin whispered, putting his hands back on the tree. He wiped the tears off my cheek, and smiled at me.

"Justin, I don't blame you if you don't forgive me, but I'm sorry." I cried, looking up at his beautiful face. Maybe it was easier if he didn't forgive me, it would mean no hard goodbyes.

Oh, but that just couldn't happen, could it?

He leaned down, and planted a sweet kiss on my lips. He pulled away after a few seconds, but I wanted more, I needed more.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, and gently pulled his head closer to mine. He didn't seem to mind, he didn't seem to mind at all. I pushed my lips against his, and he pushed me up against the tree. Tiny fireworks were exploding in my mouth, but as always the moment had to be ruined.

And this time by me.

I gently pushed him away, but he leaned in, his lips slightly apart. I put my hands to his mouth, and after that he quickly snapped out of it.

"What?" He asked, looking confused. He had a point, I guess, after all, I was the one who started the make out session, then I ended it.

Was there any good explanation for that, except for the truth?

"Justin, I can't. I don't want us to be together." I whispered.

"What?! Then why did you kiss me?" He asked, looking into my eyes.

"Well, of course I want you. But I don't want to miss you."

I needed someone to tell the truth to, and I told Justin nearly everything else. So why not this?

"What do you mean, miss me?" He wanted to know, as he pushed a piece of my hair behind my ear. I took a deep breath, which this time didn't hurt! Hopefully all my heart aches were cured now, now I had him.

"Justin." I started, looking down. "I'm leaving."

I said it so quickly, I don't know if he understood.

"Leaving?!" Okay, so maybe he did understand. He cupped my face in his hands, forcing me to look into his eyes.

"Yeah, I'm moving away in a week." I whispered.

"Oh, that's why you don't want to be with me?" He asked, hugging me.

"Yeah, that and, well Amber." I whispered, being truthful with Justin was always the best way.

But he didn't listen to the rest of my reasons. Oh no, because he bent down, and kissed me. Leaving me stuck all over again.

We walked out from behind the trees, hand in hand. His friends were all being stupid, and messing around.

"Awwww, look, they're back together!" Shouted Alex, a few other guys laughed.

"Damnn, I was gonna snap her up for myself!" Laughed Luke Watson.

But none of their comments could bring me down, my head was in the clouds, and I knew nothing could stop me now. Me and Justin were back together, and I was going to spend all of my time, (that I had left) with him.

We walked to class together, and we sat together at the back. Justin held my hand under the table, all through History.

Emily winked at me, as we passed her in the corridor, at change over. I grinned back. My plan was to spend all of my lunch break with Justin, but of course, I had cheer practise.

I pulled Justin in for a quick kiss, but it lasted a little longer than I expected. His warm lips melted around mine, and I wrapped my arms around him.

"Take your time, we have all day." Said Coach Storr, sarcastically.

But I was in a too good mood to be annoyed. I pulled away from Justin, and walked into the changing room. I walked over and sat with Emily.

We got changed, then ran outside. I didn't see the point in coming to cheer practise, I mean soon I was going to leave anyway. I was just doing it for the fun of it.

After all our stretches, we got started on learning more moves. We trained with the boys who wanted to be cheerleaders, as a sort of trial. When I was younger I would have laughed at boy cheerleaders, but they were actually really good. They were probably the sporty guys, who were not good enough for the football team, or maybe they just liked gymnastics.

I was paired up with a boy called Matt. I had never met him before, but I didn't know why. He was quite good looking, with dirty blonde hair, and green eyes. I just didn't know him, because he wasn't popular, and he wasn't a complete rejectttt. He was just in the middle, where I sometimes wished I was.

"Hi." He said, confidentally. I smiled at him, I was quite surpirsed he wasn't all shy. I thought that's what people like him were like.

"Hey." I said, taking my place infront of him.

"Right then!" Coach bellowed. "Boys, I want you to lift the girls up, by the hips and hold them around head height."

I thought Matt would be all, "wait, you want me to touch her?" but he wasn't. He put his hands around my waist, and counted to three, to tell me when to jump. I wasn't expecting much, but he held me up, like I weighed a feather.

Coach nodded at him, and made some comment.

We had to do a few more lifting excercises, (and Matt was awesome at all of them!), and at one point I was stood on one foot, on Matt's hands, which were above his head. He was really strong, and didn't even wobble.

Whilst I was stood up on his hands, I had quite a lot of attention. And I loved attention. I looked down to the floor, which was quite a way away. Yes, it was worth it.

"Do you think you can catch me?" I called down to Matt. He looked up, grinning.

"You bet!" He shouted, then he crouched down, and with all his strength, threw me up into the air. I did two back tucks in the air, then fell into a split, whilst I was still in the air.

Everybody gasped, as the watched us, including Coach.

Then Matt caught both of my legs, so I landed in a perfect split in his arms.

All the girls started squealing, and clapping their manicured hands. The boys looked pretty impressed as well.

Matt put me down, and I smiled at him. He was grinning back.

"Nice catch." I laughed, looking at him. Wow, he had strong arms. Then Justin's head popped into my mind, and any thoughts of Matt were washed away.

Coach walked over, and I couldn't tell whether she was happy or not.

"You should have told me that you were going to attempt a dangerous stunt like that." She said, crossing her arms.

"Sorry Coach." I said, smiling. Matt didn't say anything.

"On the other hand, that was fairly impressive." She said, beaming. "Name?"

"Matt Wilson." Matt said, nodding his head.

"Well, Mr Wilson, if your gymnastic stills are as strong, you deffinately have a place on the squad." She smiled, writing down his name on a clip board.

"Awesome!" I laughed, high fiving Matt.

"And as for you, Nicole, well, we have the whole Amber crisis, and from what I've heard she won't be returning for a while."

All the girls started crowding around, to see what Coach was saying.

"And as you know, Amber was the captain of the squad..." Coach carried on. Some of the girls gasped, knowing what was going to happen. "and I think that you would be the right girl to replace her."

I gasped, so did lots of other girls. I mean, cheer captain is like the best of the best, well at my school it is anyway. I felt so special, so important....

Then I remembered, I'm leaving soon.

I sighed, then looked down.

"What's up?" Matt asked, looking at me with his blue-green eyes.

I looked up, and bit my lip. Cheerleaders were known to be the biggest gossips in school, so should I just keep it quiet?

"Ummmm, sorry Coach." I mummnled, "but I don't want to be captain."

Her jaw dropped.

So did nearly every single girl's, who had crowded around us.

So did Matt's.

"I don't understand, Nicole." Coach said, baffled. It was pretty obvious that most girls fainted, or screamed, not turned it down.

"Sorry Coach. I just don't want to." I said, smiling.

Because truthfully, I didn't even want to be captain. I mean, how much pressure and time would it mean? I only have a week left here, so why waste it? Girls were whispering, probably about me. But I couldn't care less.

"Walters. Here." Called Coach, after she snapped out of it.

Emily stepped forward, smiling sweetly at Coach.

"You know what I'm going to say." Coach said, with a small smile.

Emily's face lit up, her joy was echoing off her, I could feel it.

"Oh my god, I still can't believe it!" Emily beamed, as we got changed.

"Yeah, I'm happy for you." I smiled at her, and I really was. She wanted this and deserved it more than I did.

"I can't believe you turned it down." Commented Amy, looking down her nose at me. I had almost forgotten our "argument".

"Yeah, well, I just don't want to be captain." I said, pulling my school shirt back on. Emily looked at me, stragely.

"What's going on Nikki?" She asked, as we walked out. "I'm your best friend, you can tell me anything."

I sighed, I might as well tell her, like she said she is my best friend.

"Well Em, I'm......" I started, but before I could finish, Justin wrapped his arms around me, and kissed my neck.

"Yes, Matt made the squad, and he is very good." I said, for some reason defending the guy I just met.

"Uhh, thanks." Matt said, looking embarrassed.

"No problem." I said to him. Justin looked impatient. I glared at him.

"Oh come on Justin!" I sighed, as I held his hand.

"What?" He asked, like he didn't know what I was on about.

"Just because he doesn't play football, doesn't mean he's stupid." I said.

"I never said that." Justin said, looking at Matt.

"Don't worry about it." Matt said, looking down, then he walked off.

"Justin, you need to be nicer to people." I said, squeezing his hand.

"Sorry, babe, I just can't help it." He said, looking down at me.

"Well try." I swooned, getting lost in his eyes. Justin could commit the worse crimes possible, and as soon as I looked in his eyes, I would forgive him straight away. That's how much I loved him.

" 'kay then." He said, then he bent down and kissed me again.

The rest of my lessons passed by, as I dreamed of Justin. When the last bell rang, I jumped, startled. I had been that for gone in my day dreams, that I forgot I was in school.

As I reached the gate, Emily was waiting for me, he eyes looking eager.

"So, what were you going to say earlier?" She asked, as we started walking. Justin had football practise tonight, so it was just me and Em.

I sighed, and she looked at me, worried.

"You're not pregnant are you?" She asked, looking scared.

"No Em! I'm not!" I laughed, she over reacted so much sometimes.

"What is it then?" She asked, smiling encouragingly at me.

"Well Em, I'm moving." I blurted out. I wanted to just grab the words and stuff them back into my mouth. Why did I have to have such a big mouth?!

Emily stopped walking, and grabbed my arm.

"Are you serious?! Where are you going?!" She asked, looking upset.

"Yeah, I'm serious, we're leaving in a week." I sighed, looking down.

"But Nik! You're my best friend, what am I going to do?! What about Justin?" She asked me, rushing her words. I felt sick at the though of leaving Justin.

"I know, it's awful. I don't want to go, but I have no choice." I whispered, tears bubbling in my eyes. Emily looked just as upset.

"Is that why you didn't want to become captain?" She asked, wiping her eyes.

"Yeah." I said, wiping my eyes as well.

"But Em, I don't want everybody knowing." I said, as we carried on walking.

"Really? Not even Justin?" She asked, in a teary voice.

"Well, I'm going to tell Justin. But I just want people to act naturally around me."

We said goodbye, once we got to Emily's street, and I walked the rest of the way in silence. I hated the quiet, so I dug into my bag and pulled out my ipod. An old Paramore song played, which I loved. I used to always listen to Paramore, before Rachel infected my ipod with the likes of Justin Bieber.

Once I got home, I ignored my mom, and went straight up to my room. On my bed, was a book. I walked over and picked it up, it was a scrap book, and underneath was a digital camera.

I picked it up, and looked at it. It looked pretty expensive. Who had got it for me?

I carried the camera downstairs. My mom was packing more thing up now, like photos and things. She turned at looked at me, a shy smile on her face.

"So you found your present?" She asked, smiling at me.

"Yeah, it's great." I said, flatly.

"Oh come on Nikki, darling, it's going to be great. The new house has a pool, and a huge garden." She said, over enthusiastically.

"Wow." I said, even flatter than before. "Mom, I don't want to go."

"Well, honey, I'm afraid it's to late."

I turned and walked away from her. There was no way that I was going to leave this place. Everything had just gotten perfect, why ruin it?

My phone started buzzing in my pocket, and I picked it up.

"Hey Nik." Emily said, into the phone.

"Hi Em." I said, walking upstairs. I set the camera back on my bed.

"So, you know you're moving, well Justin all ready knows!" She said, in a confused voice.

He knows?

Oh sh!ttt, I forgot I told him. I need to keep a track on things like this.

"Oh yeah, I told him earlier." I muttered into the phone.

"Wait, you told him before me?" She asked, sounding hurt.

God! Why did life have to be some full of twists and turns?

"Sorry Em, I just blurted it out." I sighed into the phone.

"Awww, don't worry, I guess I'm just sad you're leaving." She said, "Sarah put that down!"

I listened to Emily shouting at someone for a few seconds.

"Sorry, I have to go!" She half shouted into the phone, then she hung up.

I started packing some things into boxes. After all, there was nothing much I could do now. If only I had an excuse to stay here... I didn't, well not yet. But I couldn't leave. I couldn't leave Justin and Emily, and all my other friends. My life had finally straightened out, and now I was just going to screw it all up.

Who knew what Valley High was like?

I shoved all of my books and dvd's, and things like that into a cardboard box. I was going to pack my clothes and make-up, on one of my last days.

The camera my mom had gotten me was still on my bed, I picked it up, and snapped a quick picture of my room, with Rachel pulling a face on her bed.

"Why do we have to leave?" I asked, flopping down next to her.

"God, stop being a downer, it's going to be fine." She said, grabbing the camera to make sure she looked okay on the picture.

She wasn't even bothered about leaving. She could just leave her friends and her boyfriend without a second thought.

How I envied her.

For the rest of the night, I didn't do much. I mainly stayed in my room. When ever I saw my mom I just felt mad, mad at her for making me move. I text Justin for a while, and read a magazine, but nothing exciting.

"Nicole, Rachel, dinner is ready!" Called my mom from downstairs. I unwillingly trudged down the stairs, and felt the anger wash over me, as I saw my mom's face. I sat down at the table, and ate in total silence.

The tension at the table was unbareable for my mom, I could see her eyes flickering around. She kept trying to make conversation, but Rachel was the only one who joined in.

Once we were finally done, I walked back up the stairs and stayed in my room, I went on my laptop, on IM.

A few people were on, but Justin wasn't. Pointless conversation with people I hardly knew helped me forget all my troubles. Then there was a knock on my door. I sighed, closing the lid to my laptop.

"Yes?" I asked, opening the door.

I was pretty surprised to see Brandon there, leaning against the wall.

He barged his way in, not even asking. Gosh, some boys were such pigs.

"Amber just told me." He said, plopping down on Rachels bed.

"Told you about what?" I asked, awkwardly standing in the middle of the room.

"You know what!" He hissed, "The baby!"

"Oh, you didn't all ready know?" I asked, in an innocent voice.

"No, I fucking didn't!" He whisper yelled.

"Calm down, she doesn't even know who's it is." I said, trying to calm him.

"But Nikki, what if it's mine." He said, his voice sounding desperate.

"I don't know Bran, we just have to wait and see." I whispered.

He put his head in his hands, pulling at his hair. I walked over and sat on my bed, facing him. He looked up, with pleading eyes.

"What if it is mine, and we have moved away?" He asked.

I had never actually thought of that, what would he do then?

"Brandon, I honestly don't know." I whispered to him. He just sighed, then got up off the bed, "It might not even be your's." I added, hoping it would help.

"Lets just hope its not." He muttered, before leaving the room.

That had been different, I had never really had a serious conversation with Bradon. I leaned back on my bed, why did life have to be so complicated? I looked at my clock, to see what time it was, when my eyes fell across my photo. It was of me, when I was younger, with my mom and my dad.

My dad.

I jumped up, off my bed and raced downstairs.

"I'll be back later!" I called to my mom, before I raced to my dad's house

By the time I got there I was out of breath, but I didn't care. I knocked on the door. My dad opened it, looking a lot better than I had seen him in a while. He had shaved, done something with his hair and he was wearing a suit.

He was also talking on a mobile phone.

I hugged him, and he hugged back.

"Ok Jerry, yes that's great. I will contact you later." Then he hung up.

"Who's Jerry?" I asked, smiling at me dad.

"Oh, well petal. I have to tell you something." He said, leading my indoors. The house was cleaner now, maybe he was back on track.

I sat down at the kitchen table, and my dad passed my a can of cola from the fridge. He sat down, and looked at me, as he took my hand.

"Well honey, I got a new job!" He said, sounding proud of himself.

"Thats awesome dad!" I smiled, "I have something to ask you."

I looked down, hoping that he was going to say yes.

"Dad, can I live with you?" I asked, pleading at him with my eyes. He turned away, looking hurt. I could tell this wasn't going well.

"Angel, you know I would, but the thing is, my new job means I have to move away, to Canada." He sighed. My eyes filled with tears.

It was either Canada with my dad, or, wait, I didn't even know where my mom wanted to take me.

"It's fine dad." I whispered, I didn't want him to feel bad.

"Honey, I would take you if I could, but I just can't." He sighed.

After some more conversation, I was sure of one thing:

Staying with my dad was out of the question.

When it was around 9:00, my dad drove me back home, he said he didn't want me walking alone in the dark. We sat in silence for most of the way.

"Thanks for the ride, dad." I said, as he pulled up outside my house.

"No problem poppet, I'm just sorry you can't stay with me." He said, looking genuinly upset.

"Don't worry about." I whispered, then I hugged him and got out of the car.

He drove off, waving.

"Where have you been?" My mom asked, as soon as I opened the door.

"I was at my dad's." I answered, dodging around her.

"Why?" She questioned, holding onto my arm. I glared at her.

"You really want to know?" I asked, smirking.

"Don't get cheeky with me!" My mom shouted, shaking her head at me.

"I asked if I could live with him!" I shouted back.

She stopped, and dropped her tough act for a minute, tears building in her eyes. I started feeling guilty then....

"Mom, I'm sorry." I whispered, rushing over to her. Tears were bubbling in her eyes, but she didn't want me to see.

"I didn't realise moving was such a big deal to you." She whispered, pulling me in for a hug. This time, I hugged her back.

"Don't worry, I guess I'm just being stupid." I sighed, even though I knew I wasn't. She rubbed her hand up and down my back.

"Are you going to live with your dad?" She asked, blinking back the tears.

"No mom, he's moving to Canada, with his new job."

She smiled then, and I regretted even asking him. There was no way I could leave me mom, I don't know how she would survive without me.

After that I went upstairs for a shower, then got ready for bed.

I woke up the next morning, and stretched out my arms. My camera was still on the end of my bed, good job I didn't break it in the night. I picked it up, and sighed. There was no other way I could stay here, so I might as well take this to school. I stuffed it in my bag, then started getting ready.

Justin was waiting for me, just like he used to. I flung my arms around him, and he kissed my hair. Remembering I was leaving, I pulled out my camera.

"Smile!" I laughed, as I took a picture of me and Justin. It was gorgeous, we both looked really sweet.

We met up with Emily, Jack and Amy. Amy still wasn't talking to me yet, but I didn't really care. I had never liked her that much anyway.

Amber wasn't at school again, I felt sorry for her in a way. But then I didn't, she shouldn't have got herself into this state in the first place.

I took a few snaps of me and Emily, Emily and Amy, Amy and Jack and so on. When the bell went I stuffed my camera in my bag, then headed off to lesson with Emily and Amy.

"So, why were you taking all of those pictures anyway?" Asked Amy, as we grabbed out stuff from our lockers.

Oh great, should I tell her?

I know how much she gossips like h3ll, but is it right to keep it from her?

"Oh, well Amy, she's moving away." Emily said, sighing a little. I looked at Emily with an oh-thanks-so-much-for-that look on my face.

"Really? Oh my god, that's so sad!" Amy said, in a usual loud voice. A few people passing by looked at us.

"Shhhh! I don't want everybody knowing!" I whisper yelled at Amy.

"Why?" Amy asked, but she didn't say anything else after that.

Lessons were a total drag, but soon enough it was dinner

We walked to the spot on the grass when we usually eat. But instead of eating in peace, I had streams of people coming up to me, telling me how much they would miss me.

Amy, Emily or Justin?

Who had told?

"Ugh, how does everybody know?" I asked, looking at each of their faces in turn. Justin looked innocent enough, I looked at him and before I knew it I forgot what I had just asked.

"I only told Jack and Alex!" Blurted Amy.

"Awww Amy, why?" I asked, groaning.

"It just slipped out." She said, smiling innocently at me.

The rest of the day was full of questions, about me moving obviously, and it was so annoying. Why couldn't Amy just keep quiet.

I walked home with Justin that night, I was to annoyed with Amy and I knew I would snap at her.

"I'll see you tomorrow." Justin smiled, as he kissed me gently.

"Bye." I smiled back.

I walked down my street, and had the biggest shock when I saw who was perched on my doorstep.

I walked slowly towards my house, not sure if I was seeing her for real. Her usually perfect, glossy hair was in a messy pony tail, with strands of hair falling around her pale face. I took a few steps closer, not knowing not to say.

Me and Amber had never been friends, we'd always hateed each other, so what should I say to her?

I could try something sarcastic, but she would probably have a break down, that's how bad she looked at the minute.

"Ummm, hey Amber." I smiled, as I walked towards her.

She just looked up at me, tears rolling down her cheeks. I took a deep breath, then sat down next to her on the doorstep.

"What's wrong?" I asked, in a calm and confident voice.

She didn't say anything, she just wiped some tears off her face.

"Go away." She croaked, after a few more seconds.

"Amber, I live here, just tell me what's going on, then I will leave''

She tried to glare at me, but she was so weak it had no effect. I sat patiently, smiling at her in a friendly way. We had never been friends, but things change right? Maybe if I just give her a chance, she could change.

"You aren't going to leave this are you?" She hissed at me. I sighed, there was no hope for some people.

"You know what, I will just leave you." I said, and got up. She looked down, and wiped some of her tears, but didn't say anything.

How rude some people are. Here I was trying to help her, but would she even give me a chance, no.

"W-wait." She croaked, still looking down. I froze for a minute, stunned that she was actually talking to me. "It's about the baby."

I sighed again, then slowly sat down next to her, waiting for the rest.

"Is it Brandon's?" I asked, slowly, I didn't want to make her feel worse.

She just nodded, then started bawling. \

Okay guys NOW you know whos the father >:D

HOW DO YA FEEL NOW HUH! BAHAHHA! IN YOUR FACES BRANDON FANS! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

475 85 36
He fell first, she fell harder!!! Completed story! Based on reality!
207K 9K 68
The Nerd. Natalie Watson. Straight A student,plain girl,quiet,reserved. She lives her life one day at a time,with a loving mother, a far away best fr...
1.9K 76 7
What would you do if your boyfriend broke up with you for someone else? Even worse. She is that girl. Popular, shallow and horribly perfect. The one...
16 0 9
*THIS IS MY fIRST STORY* Yeah!! you read it correct this story is about me:-Alex...a clumsy,not well muscled body and use to get bullied all the time...