ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟɪᴄᴀᴛᴇᴅ

By HESBJK

Hwang Eunbi and Jeon jungkook are in an internship at a police station. They didn't get along and were the th... More

Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
17
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
New book!!

19

97 6 0
By HESBJK

SINB'S POV~

when we were going home at about 7, I thought about the photo that I took picture of last month when the explosion happened.

"Jungkook, who do you think are the people in the photo ,"I showed him the picture once again. "To be frank. He looks like eunwoo hyung. And Lisa. But, they can't be. Eunwoo is a police for God's sake. And Lisa. Actually, I can't even talk about her right now,"he crossed his arms.

"That's what I thought too. But, it can't be . We both trust both of them,"I sighed.

"Let's just go to work. Kaja,"I took my car and drove to the police station.

Jungkook went inside first. Then I Heard someone talking at the back. It was quite dark there. Because no cars go there and there aren't any shops there.

Then I heard a guy and a girl talking. She had bangs. He sounded like eunwoo. I wore my glasses. It was eunwoo oppa. But, he should be inside by now. And it already eight, why is Lisa out . She doesn't even know eunwoo.

I eavesdrop in their conversation. Because I was curious.

" what are we going to do to jungkook and sinb. The bomb, they escaped!" Lisa said and put her hands on her waist. I backed away. No, it can't be.

I decided to run away and went back into the station. I couldn't process what happened. My mind was flooded with thoughts and paranoid stuff.

I went inside the station with wobbly steps. I was shaking.

"Eunbi. Eunbi gwenchana?"Jennie asked.i nodded and put my hand on my table and held my head.

"I'm fine,"I breathed. Everything was dizzy. I didn't really eat anything today. The eunwoo and Lisa thing really had made me weak and shaken. It really had affected me.

"Sinb. Sinb gwenchana?"I heard jungkook ask. I sat down. The next thing I knew, my mind went blank and darkness surrounded me.

JUNGKOOK'S POV~

Sinb fainted on me. "Sinb?"how did I not notice?! She was burning.

"I'll bring her to the hospital,"I carried her and Jennie helped me to my car.

Soon we reached. The doctors did what they had to do and put her on the bed.
"She fainted due to dehydration and fever and maybe because of stress. She should be okay after a few days," the doctor explained to me. I didn't bother to get her a private room.

So there was people looking at us. I sighed in relief.

AUTHOR'S POV~

The nurses were talking about how handsome jungkook was.

"That girl is lucky to have a man as handsome as him taking care of her,"the ladies said as they admired jungkook.

Jungkook caressed sinb hair.

"To be honest. Whenever you're with me, you always seem to be hurt. And whenever you're with me you are hurt. You're going to be hurt if you knew the truth. The truth of why I decided getting near you,"jungkook thought.

1 hour later..

Sinb woke up. Jungkook hugged sinb.

"You didn't tell me you weren't feeling well,"jungkook says. "I was fine," her smile faded when she thought of eunwoo and Lisa.

Maybe she heard them wrongly, she thought

SINB'S POV~

-17 February 2019-

I wore a plain white long sleeve shirt with black jeans. And a light green puffer jacket. Today was the day that I got discharged. Finally!

There was jungkook. "Where do I pay the hospital bills?"jungkook asked the nurses.

"At the front over there,"she pointed. I realize she was trying to flirt with him. But he looks disgusted and uninterested. I chuckled.

"Kook. Come on,"I grabbed his hand and pulled him away.

"Oh by the way, did you like the present for valentine's Day. I think I forgot to ask you," he laughed.

"I was so surprised okay? Like dude. But it was beautiful,"I interwined fingers with him.

Today, I'm going back to work.

I heard eunwoo talking to Lisa again. Actually, I told jungkook about what I heard. But,he didn't believe me. Of course he didn't. So I decided to record this .

"What are we going to do eunwoo. Our families are getting poorer day by day. We won't even live in lavish lifestyles anymore. My father killed that guy because he heard out conversation!" I gasped softly so they could not hear me.

"I mean, we'll just break them apart! Like we always do. That bomb was supposed to kill all of them!" Eunwoo shouted. At that point, I just ran.

"Chief. Jungkook. Do you guys have moment?"I asked. "Of course I do, I always have time for you,"he smiled. "Cheesy,"I smacked his shoulder.

"Ah! Waeee!?"he rubbed that part which I just got him.

We went into the storage room. "Jennie unnie. Make sure no one goes near this room until we go out,"I said. She nodded.

I played the recording.

"I'm sorry to say this but, oh my fcking god!"jungkook cursed. "That bastard and bitch,"chief cursed. We widened our eyes.

"Yesterday. I was looking at the footage for the back of the station for my case. Because I thought there would be something. And I Found this," I gave them the thumb drive.

The storage room had a computer. So we plugged it in.

"There. We're going to bury them. But where?" Eunwoo asked. "At the park,"Lisa pointed with the dead bodies on her back. They were inside a black plastic bag.

"The kids that went missing, they were killed by them and were buried somewhere," I said according to the video tape.

Tears went streaming down my eyes. They killed innocent children and buried them in that park.

"We have got to arrest them. But they will escape," jungkook said.

"I have a plan,"I smiled bitterly. "To think that I trusted eunwoo,"chief said.

"Murderer,"we all muttered.

"I will go on a date with eunwoo at a restaurant. I will put in a medicine for constipation in his food. So he'll be in the washroom for quite sometime. Then I'll text Lisa using his phone to meet at the park where they buried the bodies,"I explained.

"I'll do the same to Lisa. I'll text eunwoo hyung using Lisa's phone and text him to go to the park where they buried the bodies,"

"It's tricky. But it's worth it! You guys will follow them wherever they go secretly. When they are at the park. The police will surround them. I'll call my men," chief said.

"I hope that this plan will work,"jungkook said.

"I hope so too,"I said.

We all went out. To see eunwoo wanting to go in. Jennie was trying to get eunwoo away from that room.

"What were you all doing inside that room?"he asked.

"I accidentally toppled some files. And I called jungkook. And chief to help. The others wanted to help but I said that they were enough," I lied.

"Ah,"eunwoo nodded.

I heaved a sigh of relief.

"Oppa. Want to go for lunch later?" I went near him.jungkook was behind him. I winked. He nodded.

"Sure!" Eunwoo said happily. I can't believe this guy can keep a straight face after murdering many people. And not even have a guilty face. I was disgusted.

"Chief. Me and jungkook will go on our case now,"I winked to let him know that we weren't going to go on our case but we were going to buy the medicine for constipation.

"Ah. Then you better go,"he put his hand out to the door.

This plan is going to work. I know it will.

TO BE CONTINUED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 9.5K 186
in which jeon jungkook hides a dark past, but so does new transfer student lee jieun. they seek solace in each other and fall in love.
203K 5.9K 32
[COMPLETED] "he's my teacher and of course he only thought me as his student" --Jung Eunmi found a part time job at one cafe. On the last day of work...
79.6K 3.9K 74
Jeong Yein, a young girl suddenly transferred into a new place, Soul Academy. In this full-time school she gets to know many students and she tries t...
59.8K 2.8K 31
[ completed ] "with all due respect sir, i don't need a partner, i do fine on my own." "well, i don't care, you're getting one, detective jeon." • je...