ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟɪᴄᴀᴛᴇᴅ

By HESBJK

Hwang Eunbi and Jeon jungkook are in an internship at a police station. They didn't get along and were the th... More

Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
17
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
New book!!

18

108 9 0
By HESBJK

SINB'S POV~

I was looking at the computer, when I heard eunwoo talking to someone.

"I'll talk to you later! God!"he said, frustrated. I looked at him and continued doing my work.

I find Lisa very suspicious. Like she's so awkward too. And strange. Like her behaviour is strange not her appearance.

LISA'S POV~

I have a secret that no one knows. My father is part of a gang. That murders people. But that's the dark secret of our family. Other then that, We're rich too, but I'm using jungkook for money. So that when we're suffering, I can use him as a 'backup'.

My father kills people. The recent murder case that jungkook and eunbi is handling, my father was the murderer.

SINB'S POV~

I decided to research about her. I spent 2 hours just doing that. Until, I saw something. Lisa's father was a gang member. Kind of like a mafia but not . I gasped.

"Kook, Lisa's father is part of a gang. The gang that we've been chasing for months,"I told him.

"I've known Lisa for years, she would've told me if her father was in it. So don't believe those fake news,"he crossed his arms. I rolled my eyes.

"It's not fake news!"I was irritated he wasn't believing me. Ugh! And we argued about this all week.

-1 week later-

-12 February 2019-

The fact that I'm 24 and still arguing with someone is the problem with me. Me and jungkook have been arguing a lot. Until Lisa came in.

"Is it true that your father is in a gang?"I asked. I got the feeling that she's going to lie. "No. Why would you think that?"she asked. she said, all innocent and pure.

I scoffed. "See! I told you!"jungkook says and I clenched my fists. I just sat down and did my work.

"Why won't he believe me!"I thought and glared at him.

After that, I called my PI, Mr Kang.

"Ahjussi. It's me, hwang eunbi. How are you? I hope you're well,"I smiled. "I am. Why are you calling?" He asked.

"I want you to search up someone. LaLisa manoban. Give me the details of her father and her please. Thank you so much!"I said cheerfully.

"No problem," he said. "Thank you once again,"I said.

Then I called chanwoo. "Chanwoo ah. Wanna hang out later? I asked. "Sure. I'll pay,"he said. "Okay 'oppa'," I teased. "You little,"

"Okay bye. See you later oppa,"I teased once again. "Tsk. Bye," I ended the call to see jungkook glaring.

But I ignored him. I was pissed. Then I saw Kai oppa. "Oppa. Wanna hang out later?"I asked. "Sure. "

"With chanwoo,"I whispered and put my hand on his shoulders. Kai was protective of me sometimes.

"Ah arraso. Where?"he asked. I shrugged."Ask chanwoo,"I said softly.

He nodded and I side hugged him. I saw jungkook looking angry and I didn't give a damn.

I did my work. Bored. "Oppa. Wanna go now?"I asked. "Okay coming!"

I texted chanwoo to say that we're going already. I was cold. Kai put his jacket over me. "Aren't you going to be cold?"I asked. He shook his head.

Then we saw chanwoo. I waved.

JUNGKOOK'S POV~

I followed them secretly. I saw sinb hugging chanwoo. Who is he to him? Why are they so close.

Why didn't she hang out with me. I'm her boyfriend. 

-14 February 2019-

JUNGKOOK'S POV~

I'm going to make it up to her. Our shift was at night.

I'm going to give her roses. I know that Jennie and Eunha is going to hang out in her house today.

I'll give her a surprise. And later on she's going out with me too.

SINB'S POV~

I was hanging out with Eunha and Jennie unnie.

We were just going to watch movies. We came back from doing our nails.

"Did jungkook give you something?"Jennie asked. I shook my head . And went inside the house. The house was filled with roses. I read a card.

To my sinb, happy valentine's Day. This bouquets of flowers is how much I love you. I'm so lucky to have a girlfriend like you. I love you very much.

-kook

I smiled at the card. They were late because their shoes had laces and they took them off.

"Forget what I said earlier,"I said. They went in and gasped.

"Oh my god! Those are gorgeous!" They squealed.

"Let me see the card he gave earlier,"they both said and looked around my house becayof the flower arrangements.

"He wasn't kidding when he said he loves you very much. You're so lucky!" They teased me. I laughed.

"The problem is. Where do I put these flowers,"I held my head. There were also bouquet of flowers.

"Put in vases of course," Jennie says and helped me.

"Did you guys get anything?"I asked them."Jimin gave me a bracelet and necklace,"Eunha replied.

"Kai gave me designer stuff," Jennie says. I nodded.

What my house looked like.

I recently moved. there's only two levels in my house.

The plan of my house. It may not look like two levels though.

"He really loves you," Jennie said. I smiled at that.

Soon, they went home and it was time for me to go to my date with jungkook

Before I went up, I looked at my house, it was filled with flowers. Haiss.

I ended up wearing this.

I went out.

Them I saw jungkook near my front door. I crossed my arms,"hmph,"I said that because he didn't believe me.

He opened his arms. But I ran to him and hugged him because we haven't been talking. Because we've been arguing all week.

"I'm sorry okay? Forgive me?"he whispered. I nodded while hugging him."Like my present?"jungkook asked.

"Duh,"I kissed him on the cheek. And held hands with him.

"Where are we going to go?"I asked."Aquarium,"he replied with smiled. My face changed to an excited look.
"Yay!"

When we were in the middle of going there, my PI called me. That's quite fast.

"Ahjussi. Annyeonghasseyo,"I said.

"Ms eunbi, I have got all the information about the girl and father. Do you want me to give it to you now?" He asked. "That would be best. Thank you,"I said and ended the call.

After that, the PI came and gave me the documents.

Jungkook went inside first. I gave ahjussi the money. "See you ahjussi,"I smiled and went inside.

It was in a big envelope. "What's that?"he asked. "Since you didn't believe me,I got my PI to investigate,"I opened the envelope and sat down on one of the benches.

"You got a PI to investigate her?!" Jungkook almost shouted. "Mian,"I said.

I looked at the documents. "It not fake news. See?"I showed him. "How could she lie to me?"jungkook looked down.

I hugged him. "Gwenchana. Now, let's just enjoy our time here," I smiled and held both of his hands. He nodded and smiled.

We saw many sharks and fishes. And took pictures. A lot of pictures.

Then he said he wanted to go to the toilet.

I nodded and waited. Then he came back with a bouquet of pink roses.

"Yah. The ones in my house were enough, you've surprised me. Must you give me another one?"i joked.

"This is special. Because I gave it to you face to face. The meaning of pink roses can stand for elegance, refinement and sweetness. Deep pink roses can convey gratitude, appreciation, recognition and is a great way to say thank you. While a light pink rose conveys grace, gentleness and happiness. That's what I feel when I'm with you and see you. I love you sinb," jungkook hugged me. Their words were so loving that my heart felt a feeling of love that I have never felt before.

"I love you too, kook,"

TO BE CONTINUED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.6K 2.3K 26
Jeong Eunha - A girl who never interested with bad boy, and take a safe step to defending her first kiss Jeon Jungkook- A bad boy but really cute...
528K 18.8K 44
Twin Boss Taehyung and Jimin are childhood friends and they got a job from the Jeon company. There the two will meet the twins Jeons and Taehyung fe...
437K 17.9K 62
Lalisa Manoban, cousin of Bambam, transferred to a famous arts school in Seoul, Korea to chase after her dreams and that is to become an aspiring lan...
5.8K 296 39
Jeon and Jia are in love but refuse to break the bond of their friendship. Content with not revealing what they feel for each other, they decide not...