Adopted By Larry Stylinson

Від mybitchharold

Rose is only thirteen and was just put in an orphanage only a few months ago. She doesn't expect to get adopt... Більше

Put Here Then Gave Away
Welcome Home
Not So Relaxing
I Can't Believe It
Meeting Simon
Talking...
Reaveal Yourself
Picnic's and Past's
LA Love
True Love In Walmart...
Thanks Harreh
What Happens In A Coffee Shop?
Dads, meet Austin
Reunion
Hangout
Its All Your Fault Liam
SLEEPOVER!!!
Caution.
I Dont Want It
Tell Me Who
Taken Away
Okay, The Plan Is...RUN
My Sub Cuddle Buddy
Awkwardness and Period Problems
Your Scary When Your Angry
Checking It Out
First Day Jitters
Prep Overload
Studying Sadness
You Have To Deal With It
Were Going To The 'Mall'
I'm Sorry?
Hangover
He's Mine
Doctors Appointment
Back To School
I'm Getting A What?!
Decisions And Heart Brake
Early Release
Oh...Your Here
Speech
Valentine's Day Dinner
Heart Break Boy
--O
'Hitting' On You
Let's Go Out
Family Visit
Hanging With The Tomlinsons
Them

First, Second, and Third

3K 94 37
Від mybitchharold

"Hey can I stay here for a night or two?" Austin asks.

"I don't know. Why?" I look up from my phone.

"My moms are fighting and I don't want to get in the middle of it," he bites his lip. Its really attractive if I say so my self.

"I'll ask." I get up from Austin's lap and make my way to Harry and Louis's room. I knock on it. "Hey guys can Austin sleep over for a few days?"

I hear mumbling in the back. "Sure," one of them groan. "But Rose, we need to talk babe, come in here."

I open the door and see them sitting on the bed. I shut the door and lean against it.

"What cha' need?" I ask.

"He can't be your boyfriend," Harry says flatly.

"Harry!" Louis says.

"What? Anyway, were only here for a month more. You either break the news to him or I do."

"I was gonna do it when I get back toy room. But you guys wanted me in here so," I lie. I wasn't gonna tell him but I guess I'm forced. Oh well.

" Go tell him. Now," Harry commands. I roll my eyes and walk out. Harry is really protective and I don't like it. When I reach my room I sigh. I can't do this.

But you have to.

I know.

Then do it.

Okay. I'll walk in and say it. But what if he hates me. Or breaks up with me? Ugh. I walk in and Austin smiles.

"Listen, I need to tell you something," I say.

"What is it?" Gosh, why is Austin so...giddy?

"I don't live here. I'm just on vacation. I live in England. I'm leaving in a month or so. I'm sorry," I look at my feet waiting for a angry respgsnse from Austin.

"That's okay. Because I already knew. You forgot about our texts. You told me you were from England. Let's enjoy the time we have now. And we can have a long distance relationship. And aren't your dads famous?" Woah. Wasn't expecting that.

"Yes. There singers. But aren't you mad?"

"No. Babe I understand. And with that accent I knew you weren't from here from the start. And when they go on tour you can visit me." He laughs. A huge weight is lifted off my shoulders and my heart flutters at the pet name. It always does.

"Thank you," I smile. Austin motions for me to sit on the bed next to him. I get onto the bed and sit in his lap facing him.

"Your welcome babe," he leans in. Oh shit he's gonna kiss me. Okay just lean in.

I close my eyes and lean in. Our lips touch and its amazing. Sparks everywhere. Our lips move in sync. I move my legs so I'm straddling him. He lays back and runs his hands up my back. A moan escapes his mouth. I pull away.

"Did I do something?" Austin asks.

"No. But I gave you my lip virginity," I fake pout.

"I was your first kiss?" Austin's eyes light up.

"Yeah." He pecks my lips again.

"And your second," he pecks them again. "And third."

"Shh," I hold my finger to his lips. I hear slight rustling behind the door. I climb off of Austin's lap and open the door. Two boys fall into my room.

"Really?" I groan. Austin gets up from his laying position and sits up straight.

"Why were you ki-"

"Harold," Louis growls hitting him.

"I don't like you boy. Making out with my baby girl," Harry points his finger.

"Harry stop. I want you to be nice. I won't see him for long. He's a nice guy! Austin hasn't done anything wrong." Austin widens his eyes.

"He kissed you! I heard a moan!" Harry yells.

"That was me!" I lie. "I moaned. Because I liked it."

"Rose, stop. Mr. Styles, I moaned. I'm sorry. I take complete responsibility for it." Austin says.

"Okay, I'll give you a Chance. Don't screw it up." Harry crosses his arms and smirks.

"T-thank you Mr. Styles." Austin stutters.

I walk over to Austin and kiss his cheek. "I love you," I whisper. He wraps his arms around my waist and hums.

"Okay we'll leave you alone. No sex," Louis laughs. I turn around and give him a discussed look. The boys laugh and walk out of the room.

"I love you too babe," Austin whispers.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

39.9K 1K 25
Harry is in his second year of high-school but high-school would've been torture without his brother, Liam and his bestfriend, Niall. And it was abo...
241K 10.6K 36
» 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎 « ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ᴏɴ ᴀᴍᴀᴢᴏɴ ᴀs ᴋɪɴᴅʟᴇ ᴏʀ ᴘᴀᴘᴇʀʙᴀᴄᴋ [ 𝘓𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘪𝘯 𝘣𝘪𝘰 ] _________________ ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ʙʏ ᴍɪᴄᴀᴇʟᴀ ʟᴏᴘᴇᴢ. [ ɪɢ ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ:...
82K 5.2K 31
» 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎 « ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ᴏɴ ᴀᴍᴀᴢᴏɴ ᴀs ᴋɪɴᴅʟᴇ ᴏʀ ᴘᴀᴘᴇʀʙᴀᴄᴋ [ 𝘓𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘪𝘯 𝘣𝘪𝘰 ] ______________ Cᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ʙʏ ᴅᴀɴɪᴇʟᴀ ᴘᴀᴏʟᴀ. [ ɪɢ ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: @_...
196 8 1
Louis moved to a small town with his two young children shortly after his long-term girlfriend Emily left them in search of bigger and better things...