Another Doppelgänger!

By Content_Obsessed

doppelgänger ˈdɒp(ə)lˌɡaŋə,-ˌɡɛŋə/ noun an apparition or double of a living person. More

Who am I?
Meeting Stefan Salvatore!
Getting to know Jennifer.
AUNTIE REBBECCA!
Family .
A/N
What is going to happen?
Elenas POV!!
Klaus!
Competition Time!
Im a what!!
A/N
WINNER!!
Tyler's Ex-Girlfriend!!!
What Happened When I was Gone?
A/N
OMG THANK YOU GUYS!!
Q and A
A/N
A/N
Regrets!
Hide the Devil!!
Why did i say No...
The real chapter!
IMPORTANT!!
Guys important!
Having feelings for someone else!
A Dream?
Growing up
Thank you!

A/N

544 9 0
By Content_Obsessed

Thank you guys so much!!!
You guys are amazing over 250 views 3 votes and 1 comment.
Shout out to:
Mortexexe for the comment ly.
And
Ivanna123456 for the votes your the best ly.
Anyway I can't believe it I mean all you guys mean a lot even tho your are only reading it. I love you all for reading.
At first I was all like. "well my last books failed so if nothing happens to this then it won't shock me." but you guys have shocked me I have a story I wrote but it's like 18 chapeters and 364 pages long. soo yeh don't really want to re write that. But i have a competition Which I will explain later 😁.
Snapple20❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
9.8K 341 9
"she made him feel alive. She wasn't just an ordinary girl she was beyond powerful and many underestimated her for it" [HARRY POTTER SERIES] [DRACO M...
466K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
11.4K 283 43
Emmaline's lived through everything, her dad dying and coming back to life, her sister being put into an eternal sleep, and losing her two unborn sib...