Infinite 10

By Ogeeman

If you like to find out more then your gonna have to read it, hope you enjoy More

Time and space
New world part 1
new world part II
Welcome to the IS academy Benjamin tennyson
Re-introduction
Meet the gang
Getting along
Preparations
/not come up with a title sorry😋/
odd changes going on
tension/ a little omake
Camp day!
ch:13 Where everything goes wrong
Ch:15
Ch:16 part 1

Disastrous

1.8K 30 46
By Ogeeman

Tokyo

"As you can all see people here we are at live seeing something truly horrifying.....around a camp is an invasion something we've never seen before.....what we are about to show you is disturbing I repeat disturbing if children are seeing this right now put them away and for the younger ones please don't see what your about to witness"

The reporter said as he told the broadcaster to play what they recorded.

It was not only Japan but the entire world, United States, China, Russia, Canada, United Kingdom, every country that are hearing this now.

Not only weird aliens appeared but techadons too and if that wasn't enough the United States also suffered the worst as phantom task attacked and stolen IS technology parts as many fallen to battle, what they faced weren't just regular IS as they hold almost the same tech design of the techadons.

United States

"We have honestly no idea what happened it happened all of a sudden as night has fallen the industry went all down......many lives were taken not a single living soul survived" broadcasted a male reporter in the background held people more importantly friends and family members who lost their beloved at the attack no more then 300 people died 20 IS pilots died trying to defend the weak but they were outmatched by 8 unkown forces, the three are Squall, autumn and madoka who made more mess then the grunts did and with the help of techadons 3 that suddenly appeared at the IS academy which made people keep buzzing.

In the screen showed what happened a few minutes ago when the white techadon absorbed the three assasins blood leaking out of the body of the techadon and his body started morphing 135 feet tall as its body turned red and black linings on its body as well.

"And whats more surprising is the aliens we've all been seeing is one lifeform! Look at a few videos as this alien transformed times such as canonbolt, kickin hawk, and wildvine, this being we kept seeing time to time is one creature that can transform to many life forms" the reporter said as a few watched the footage of all those alien creatures they seen as they already saw the horror of the techadon has done.

Parents hold on to their children from seeing something that too horrifying for the younger ones eyes.

Those children hugged their alien stuff toys such as ball weevil, pesky dust, echo echo, rath etc, all those aliens they seen in pictures some of them weren't seen like nanomech.

It was going all crazy people began to panic seeing alien tech that not even their technology can't compare to techadon already lives were lost by those things and phantom tasl working together.

What could they be after?

For sure that those things didn't want anything with their technology, don't have anything valuable but one thing for sure is that they're after Ben the unkown alien monster who can tranform different life forms.

Government around the world couldn't do anything and if they did then lives will be lost at the camp site and clearly didn't want to nuke it since those things are practically indestructible.

Then all citizens around the world stopped panicking as the alien life form has taken a form which some know it.

Upgrade

It confused everyone whats that gonna do to get rid of the techadon which is 50 times its size.

"Whats this? Upgrade has suddenly appeared! And its forming on 6 teenagers what could upgrade be thinking?"

What ben did shocked others and scientist as its liquid body covered the 6 teens IS.

Ichika orimura

Houki shinonono

Cecilia alcott

Lingyin Huang

Laura Bodiweg

Kanzashi Sarashiki

4 of them representatives to some governments they recognized.

Japan

United Kingdom

China

Germany

All states presidents and scientist couldn't believe the people they chose to present them appear with the alien hero.

"Is everybody seeing this!? Personal IS users are teaming up with upgrade! There's another with them but is unarmed!"

Before the reporter could say anything else bright green light illuminated the brave Students as the light died down there stood 120 ft giant it had a gaint long blade its shoulder pads are bulkier then on the mid area which was all slim and the legs too are bulky as well splashed its feet on the lake of the camp and on the center of its chest had a giant phantom hourglass logo its body all black and green linings on its body.

/can't edit this haven't done that in awhile/

"What the hell!?"

"No way!"

"Folks I don't believe it but this is real! Were not even that close to it but just look at the size of that! Folks will this be able to defeat the techadon they're are facing?! But the real question is where are the students!? We will continue watching this live don't go anywhere folks! This could be a great threat to our world but will upgrade be able to defeat it with the help of the 6 students!?"

/0:34/

All citizens didn't say anything as they continued watching the two titans meet face to face if they had any ready to duke it out.
_______________________________________

Dark......

It was all dark for ichika till he felt complete warmth surrounding his body he tried to talk but his voice couldn't be heard as he tried talking again in the dark but same results he can't utter a single word.

"Ka......i...chi.....ka..."

" wait that voice- !?!?" He covered his mouth when he said something and it freaked him out that he hasn't uttered a single word but somehow it allowed him to talk, he didn't even move mouth either!

'OK! What..... second .....the fuck!?

Then green light illuminated the entire area as he sees the girls including the ex-phantom task assasin all separate far away eachother.

"What is this?" Rin too covered her mouth same reaction he did in awhile.

Laura scanned every spec in the void all green she could see but the main difference was that her petite body was covered in a tight skin suit that covered all of her body except the face.

"Just whats going on?! How can we talk without moving out mouths?!"

"More importantly where are we? Last I remember was that upgrade covered us all up.....wait where is that bastard?!" Rins voiced echoed around the void making everyone's ears cover up.

"Will you quiet down already? Keep your voice down"

Rin looked at the Assasin with disgust.

"Dont tell me what to do! Last I check you don't have an IS now that thing -gasp- that techadon! We completely forgot about that!'

She stopped her ranting to Sunako.

"But what can we do? We're stuck here and do nothing! Its pointless! We're all going to die!" Cried Sunako kanzashi tried looking for a way out but she found nothing just like the German who tried to move but stayed at the spot where she was.

Ichika was in deep thought as he recalled a few times where he was sucked in a void floating on water and a sakura tree with the same gitl with white hair was but this was completely different.

'Now's not the idea of thinking how do we get out of this situation?'

Suddenly a green light shined in the middle where the rest had to shield their eyes from the intensity of light then it came into shape of a huge green circle from under and above had a line.

"What is that?" Asked kanzashi who was scared at the display shown to her then another display appeared for everyone to see as they saw what they we're looking at and it was the gaint techadon standing in the same place as it continued to look at them like it wants to see what happened.

"-gasp!- its looking right at us! Deploy!" Cecilia tried calling out blue tears but nothing happened tried to summon her weapon but failed again.

"We gotta do something before it attacks us!" Houki struggled around which only made her turn the other way around then under then turned again as she sees the rest upside down.

"Don't freak out everyone! Just stay calm"

"Quiet down all of you! We have bad things to worry about-"

Then the display of the green circle began to beep green as words seem to translated to them.

"One two three testing all of you still here?"

"Woah!"

""""Ah!""""

"What the!- Jesus christ don't sneak up on us like that"

"Right ok but are all of you here? Nobody feels weird here?"

"Wait hold on your doing this? Just whats going on what did you do?"

"You better start answering our question so help me ill.....do whatever I can to make you feel pain!" Rin tried to come up with a threat but couldn't as she had no weapon on her.

"So what is going on? Just what did you do to us? And what is this place?"

"Im gonna have to go with the German girl on this what exactly did you do to us?" Sunako said while laura mentally tried to take out a knife but couldn't as she remembers that she isn't in her usual outfit but with a skin tight body suit.

"Well to put it short i fused all your IS into one creating what you are all seeing"

An image showed up and many saw what they're inside of and couldn't believe where they are.

They're inside of this thing! A gaint blade was on the right side of the titans hand seeing the huge machine.

"But as of right now you guys are safe in here while you operate this...but it wont be easy you guys have to work together to win.."

"Work together? Your expecting us to try to work together? Its impossible! Well just be thinking about something else and it will mess things up! Especially with her around too!" Cecilia pointed her finger as Sunako who glared back at the teenager.

"Yeah! One of these idiots will screw this up for us!'

"What?! Are you saying that we'll mess up because of us?! Like your one to talk! You screwed things up a few months ago about silver Gospel! You let that stupid machine get to your head now your gonna blame us?!"

"That had nothing to do with this!"

"Yes it does! Because of you we thought ichika died because of you what makes you think you won't repeat that same mistake?!"

Ouch that had to hurt.

Houki begin getting angry as her face turned red like the color of tomatoe.

"Then what about the time you and Cecilia screwed up with yamada sensie?! You guys got your butts kicked easily!"

"What the!? Now your blaming me?! If it hadn't been for rin I could have won alone!"

"Oh like you could handle yamada sensei yourself you British hag!"

"Ignorant bamboo child!"

"Gordan Rhamsy wanna be!"

"Rat eater!"

"Spoiled bitch!"

"Guys please stop" Kanzashi tried to calm them but both of them are fighting.

"Sacre Bleu! Both of you stop! We are gonna die if this keeps going on!"

"Hmph Charlotte is correct all of you! Listen at once!"

"Shut it you cyclops! You and houki didn't do well last time at a team battle because you wanted to kill ichika in the first place!"

"Why you!"

"Everyone please calm down! Focus at what's on hand!"

"Like your the sane person you did all what your daddy told you to spy on us!"

"I had no choice my mother died when I was younger! You have both your parents alive and well!"

Oh crap now things really are getting out of hands only the three remaining guest continue watching this while Sunako grinned at what she's watching.

"Heh damn kids....fighting over for some doll"

"We have to stop them and now"

Green electricity surounded the bickering girls making them scream do to the shock level.

"Thats enough all of you!" They looked back at the green circle head like thing. "Just what in the fuck is wrong with you!? Stop insulting at eachother! Your all friends correct?! Where is that connection you all have!? Ben couldn't believe what he's hearing.

The people he grew close to like his friends gwen and Kevin are fighting.

Charlotte who's the secret love child of her father and took her in because she could operate an IS.

Houki who received akatsubaki from tabane let power go through her head leading Ichika's death.

Rin who's parents divorced and her father dying from cancer leaving only her and the mother too.

Cecilia who didn't care about others because of her family name for its rich and fortune that she distrusted others.

Laura who never had parents was born from an artifical womb trained to be a soldier.....never experienced being loved by any parent figure.

Kanzashi who's life was hell as she thought of herself to be a mere shadow of her older sister till she finally broke that shell and make her own decisions.

Ichika the idiot of the group yet loved among others for his kindness helps others with their problems in need just like helping the teo girls who had problems.

"All of that is just in the past I don't know why your all fighting all of a sudden but stop-"

"Woah! Woah! Woah! Guys incoming!"

Everyone looked at the screen to see the giant techadon running towards them coming in fast for something its size.

'Fuck!'

"Brace for impact everyone! This is gonna get bumby!"

As the techadon came running towards them it summoned a chained ball with spikes and threw it towards the green titan as it was pushed away by it falling on the lake creating a huge splash of water high above them and rained heavily.
_______________________________________

"Come in anyone......Orimura! Shinonono! Alcott! Anybody!"

"Ms.Orimura I don't think its working! Its like we lost signal to them!"

"Well try again have you tried contacting Tennyson?"

"No luck at all mam its like everyone disappeared"

A rumble happened as chifuyu almost fell from the intensity of the earthquake Maya didn't stay still as she fell on her rear yelp in pain.

"Ow! Whats going-"

*drip* *drip*

"Huh?" Chifuyu looked up and to her suprise was that the open sky didn't have any clouds when the rain continued to spray for 7 seconds till it stopped.

"Alright what the fuck is going around here!?"

Her phone rang as she looked who was calling her it was tatenashi.

She clicked on the screen as a holograph appeared to see tatenashi who had a worried look on her face.

"Report on what's happening Sarashiki"

"Right well I got some good news and bads news which you wanna hear?"

"Good news"

"Okay! Well I did somewhat found the rest also the green black goo thingy appeared whats his name again? Uh.....up...updog?...no wait its upgrade! Bad news....well don't know what to say but I think its best to show you instead.."

The video changed directions as it showed 2 titans fighting the other they know what it is but for the one laying on the water seemed unknown to them.

"Well you see bads news is that the rest are absorbed together and created that thing doesn't like like they're doing well"

"What about Tennyson? Have you found his location?"

"No can't find him I do hope he's safe and not in trouble we got big things to worry about"

"Oh my goodness! They're huge!" Maya looked at the screen "can you tell us where are they located?"

"On it.....here they're located miles away from the both of you but stay out of the range of them! Things just got intense!"

"You heard her maya lets go! Gotta go to them incase of any danger!"

"Hai!"
_______________________________________

As the impact ended others felt rather shaken up by the attack they felt.

"Ugh....dammit this things really pissing me off! Hey! you! Can you summon my blades and stand up!?"

"Like I said you guys have to so this on your own...im merely just a shield to protect you all so im taking damage here" upgrade grunted could feel his left side of the abdomen part. "So come on you guys get up and fight that techadon infront of you!"

"Sounds good to me hah!" Sunako yelled out as the body began to move standing up have the long sword on both the gaints hands ready to strike.

"What are you doing?! We should fight long range not facing close to it!" Yelled Cecilia as the sword changed to a riffle and missed its target while its opponents grabbed upgrade on the shoulders headbutting it hard.

The assasin looked at Cecilia in rage.

"Hey! Whats your deal here!? I was about to strike it down till you messed it up!"

"Well at least its not being led by you here! Your still an enemy to us!"

"Oh? But what the hell can I do!? Have you forgotten that I'm stuck here for the time being!?"

"Shield!" Laura yelled out as an energy shield appeared to them but was stopped by Laura's obey.

"-phew- that was a close one good job laura!"

Ichika praised the German girl for her quick thinking but houki didnt like it.

"Twin Katanas!" She yelled out as two blades appeared on upgrade titan as it stood back up two blades about to slash it.

The techadon saw this coming as it jumped out of the way evaded Houki's attack then landed on them from behind.

"Agh! Man that one hurted a bit!"

Ben grunted from the pain he's feeling on his back.

"Houki! You shouldn't have charged it from an obvious attack! Let me handle this you just stay of the way" laura summomed her railgun on the titans back as it started firing their enemy.

"Like you'll be the one in charge! Let me try again!"

"No houki wait don't do anything rash!" Ichika called out to her but fell deaf in her ears as she once again summomed her weapons going towards the techadon and the smoke laura created.

"Houki! Wait please don't-"

The titan slashed its two blades but cut nothing as the smoke cleared out by the wind the katanas.

"Where did it go?"

"Guys! Above!"

Kanzashi quick in her thinking fired missles at it in mid air made the techadon flied back slamming onto one of the mountains destroying it.

"Houki! Please listen your just doing the same mistake again!"
Rin yelled out for houki to stop.

"Houki please! You have to listen or else we'll all die!"

"Shut it! I know what I'm doing Charlotte!"

"Well it doesnt look like it! Just stop on what your doing!"

Sunako had it with this as she called out Cecilias name.

"Summon your blue tears riffle! Fire when it gets up!"

She did as she was told to readied her riffle to shoot the techadon when it gets back on its feet.

"Hey! Who told you you'd take the charge!" Again rin took out her blades stand on her battle form.

"What!? No! Cecilia take in charge again!"

"Stop it already!"

Upgrade kept changing weapon after weapon as it kept going back to sniper to blades over and over again.

'Fuck! If they keep doing this then it will just drain my energy faster! Not to mention ultimatrix will go low on power! Give it 20 minutes or so' he thought gritting his teeth in pain as he continues to hear his friends keep fighting one another.

"THATS ENOUGH ALL OF YOU!"

His voiced echoed around the teens and adults as they cover their ears in pain.

"Seriously! Don't you all care on what's happening right now!? I can't be able to hold onto this form if you guys keep changing weapons over and over again! I only got 20 minutes until I can maintain this form! I'll be useless and that will make you all immobilize!"

'Damn! I wish I could just go Waybig on this guys but I can't use it! Ever since I got here I couldn't use tokustar for some reason this sucks badly'

It was really hard for him since he arrived at this world..... 5 times he tried to turn to Waybig but it just doesn't allow him so he had to use other kinds to help even Alien X isn't available that damn transporter messed it up big time aswell.

"Now you listen here and you listen well! Take this seriously so help me ill erase all your precious memories and the people you grow close to and you'll never see eachother again!"

"!!!!!"

"Y-you could do that?" Houki said in a scared tone not liking the idea of having her memories erased especially with her crush as well.

"Of course I can i have a form that can look in through your memories and make it disappear"

"Y-you can't do that! No way I'm not letting you!"

"That's right! You can't do that to us!"

"I can and I will if you don't listen or work together! Infact ill make you all forget the day you met as well!"

The rest stayed quiet couldn't believe what they are hearing about having to forget about their friends.

Rin didn't want to forget about ichika for helping her against bullies back then.

Houki doesn't want to forget about her crush.

Charlotte didn't want that warmth to be taken away for ichika helped her with her problems and swore yo protect her from her father.

Laura doesn't want to forget about her instructor if it hadn't been for her she would never know whats the meaning of living.

Cecilia attitude changed alot since then because of her title and name, that she never trust anybody to her wealth.

Kanzashi wouldn't have left her lonesome if it hadnt been for somebody to help her open up to and think about the future.

Thats the whole reason they don't want to forget about why they are brought together.

"Hey um please don't be too harsh on them its just-"

"No.....in times like these we have to fight back put eachothers ideas aside and-"

Explosions were heard as ben grunted in pain hard as the techadon continued to fire its assault to them.

"Its that the best you can do!?"

Another voice was heard around them but wasn't coming inside it was coming outside.

Then the techadons body changed form again turning into a familiar shape ben knew well enough to never forget it.

"What the hell?"

"It can talk!?"

Then it stopped changing as it showed the shape of Vilgax red glowing eyes having its red armor on like the times ben faced him many times in the past.

"Hahaha! So!....you've been playing hero all this time? Pathetic! While you were away from the time being ive been healing this entire time! Face it without the plumbers help or your friends you have no help just yourself-"

"Don't you dare finish that sentence vilgax! I've had it with you! Trying to conquer the universe but I'm not letting you take over this!"

"Bah! I have no need of this universe! This is nothing but a waste with what these humans call 'Technology'! Its an embarrassment to rely to these! Not even they can handle an army of drones either!"

""""""!?!?!?!""""""

An entire army of drones?! Thats insane! Not even tabane couldnt rival to that much!

"What?! That thing can conquer a universe?!" Ichika sweat in fear after hearing what this Vilgax said?

"No! Thats impossible! What kind of monster are you!?" Sunako couldnt believe it either the techadon parts did make their IS stronger but after what it did to her and her dead teamates? "Your lying!"

"Oh? Am I? Well maybe you should ask HIM he's battle me when he was a child!"

"Enough vilgax! I won't let this world be one of your trophy cases! You've taken over peoples homeworlds.....made them work for you or you'll massacre every living being in the world!"

"Hahahaha! I see you remember those.....no matter even if you DID help me and my world with Zs'Skayr from taking over my homeworld that still doesn't mean i have a change of heart at all! The last battle that happened a year ago you surely gave me a good beating but as of right now I'm recovering my severe limbs just you wait and all the people you care about will be destroyed! Ill even bring your head as a souvenir to your friends and family!"

"-Gasp!- this thing isn't human! Hey! You!"

Cecilia called out ben as he looked at her.

"You gave him a good beating correct?! You can do it again! Leave no trace whatsoever!"

"Haha! I can assure you this though he did defeated me but he only manage to with the help of his friends and plumbers! That Azmuth will be crushed by me!"

If the gang can show their fears its showing as they're heart was beating faster shallow breathing which was hard for them to get Oxygen facing a threat to all mankind.

'We have to destroy this thing! Wherever this thing is he has an army of those techadons and drones! Not even all the countries could stand those!' Ichika had to do something he can't let his friends and sister to be killed my this menac!
_______________________________________

After hearing that proclaim people started freaking out when they heard Vilagax is a conquerer to all worlds and what he does to those who oppose them.

In the local restaurant is where the Gotanda residents live as Dan and his family members start getting worried.

"O-oni-chan.....that thing can't be serious right?! This has to be a joke!"

Ran cried out as their parents and grandpa are watching the news in the living room facing a huge threat for every country around the world.

"Yeesh I knew my grandson is stupid sometimes but this Is even more serious"

"Grandpa! This is serious! We're all in danger here!"

Ran yelled as her parents stayed quiet watching the while thing come in place.

Meanwhile Dan watched closely at the screen mostly from whats on its chest that had a phantom hourglass logo as if hes seen it before many times.

'No......it couldn't be....'

He went running up to his room leaving his family behind confused of his action.

"Dan?! What are you-"

He came back to the living room took a photo at Upgrades chest as the photo started showing.

"Dan?"

He continued to ignore them as he took out his phone from the site he created 'Alien video and photo club' as he went to scroll on his videos till be found the forms ben used over the past few months then stopped at the video where he got a peak of his watch screen saving it.

"DAN!" Ran yelled out as he continued to take out photos of the logo in total 64 then to bens wrist watch.

"Dan please! Your starting to scare us son" his mother said worried about his sons behavior as she started lining up the photos directly at bens watch and his face.

Then he took out his computer to reply some locations all those aliens hes seen and some videos that show a familiar Green Jacket after a few seconds of typing hr stopped as he now showed pictures of all aliens and in the center was ben Tennyson his Ultimatrix revealed as ben was drinking from a glass soda bottle.

"What the? Dan isn't that the same guy you kept talking about and who ate in our restaurant? Why do you have copied photos of him?"

He looked at the photos on the wall as he rubbed his eyes not believing what he's seeing.

".......its him...."

"Him?"

"Dan whats going on with that head of yours? You scaring your mother here"

"Do I have to get my crane to smack you on the head again?"

"Brother! What are you talking about?"

He looked back at his family his face looked rather shocked.

"I know who is the alien we kept seeing...."

_______________________________________

Despite what ben has heard he was terrified against vilagax.

When he first faced him when he was 10 he was proven to be a strong being, he hardly stood a chance against to a guy like him.

Thanfully his cousin gwen came in go help him to trap vilgax and kevin in the null void back when Kevin lost his mind blaming him for becoming a monster.

Then the time gave his omnitrix away to save gwen and kevin from getting killed by him as he had an army of drones that could transform to any alien vilgax picked and made a gamble.

He had to put self-destruct so vilagax can give it to him to his free will but that never happned.

The original omnitrix was destroyed but he did reduced the threat vilgax had in plans.

Then the time he absorbed Diagon... the demon god who destroys worlds almost accomplishing his goal to take over the universe but had help from a dead knights sword Ascalon the first creation azmuth made that had all the power even greater then the omnitrix.

Regardless he kept coming on top if he falls then everyone falls in the hands of invaders or other worlds.

Ichikas demenor changed drastically with a harden expression one that can rival his sisters.

Then suddenly the combined IS suits got into stance as its weapon changed form to his main weapon the new and improved version of his weapon.

"Ichika-"

"Don't" that shcoked houki as she looked at his companion about his response clearly mad.

"Wife what are you-"

"Shut up just shut up all of you!" Everyone was taken back by his sudden change of attitude.

Even ben was taken back at this attitude that he showed but continued to watch this happen.

"Houki! Just stay the hell out of this fight!"

"No-"

"Yes you are! So snap the fuck out of this! All of you! Work together if any of you done fuck this up your out of the game and let us handle this! You too rin i don't give a fuck with your pansy ass attitude of yours! I'm clearly sick of you fore being a damn child like houki is!"

"Child!? Ichika I will-"

"And don't even think about talking your way out of this either and I fucking lied about not remembering our promise!"

Rin was taken back and was horrified at what he said to her and remembered their promise.

"Wait if you knew then-"

"Yes houki! I remember ours too! And you know what I think about you two!?" He breathed in some air when he did his outburst and looked at the two girls.

"I don't like neither of you! Your both fucking crazy! And for all of you except you kanzashi have been driving me crazy! Charlotte was the only one who isnt as crazy like you three dumb headed girls who barge into my room! Abuse me! Even fucking used your weapons on me!"

Sunako watched this rather impressed that this kid has guts and scowled after ichika mentioned what he's been through.

The girls were heartbroken at his words, houki, rin and laura were the ones who kept causing his problems.

'Hot damn never knew he had it in him.....that and he is a good actress to be dumb as a brick'

Cecilia although she was hurted by ichikas words felt less pained as she knew what she's done to him and her feelings for him disappeared as she had her sigts of ben now.

"So you and rin stay out of this your both dead weights to this team"

That hit the target as they felt their hearts shatter into a million pieces.

The german girl could feel something broke her but got those thoughts out of her head as she now paid attention on the target which was known as Vilgax.

Somehow its face was amuse at the drama he saw.

"Hahaha! That was a good show bravo" he clapped his hands slowly "color me impressed child you seem  to take things at the matter of hand" then the techadon vilagax shape form took out twin daggers from his two hands.

"But don't think that because of your attitude doesn't change the fact your all doomed"

"Funny you should ask ive heard you say that for the past 4 times or so and you still lost well not this time buddy"

Then It dashed towards them as it threw its one dagger at them while holding on to the next one on his left hand.

"Laura shield!"

A purple energy force block the dagger from getting hit but the techadon wasn't stopping.

"Kanzasbi do you have any smoke bombs?"

"Yeah I have 5 on slot!"

"Good use it! We'll use its smoke to get out of his sights and we attack once he's open on my signal!"

Techadon vilagax jumped over them getting behind them ready to strike ben and the rest on their backs.

"Now! I'll summon out my sword to block him! Charlotte guns when I push him back!"

Just in the nick of time ichika blocked the attack and pushed him away while the smoke bomb did its job the entire area was noe covered in smokes.

Vilgax was send away destroying the trees when he was thrown down lifted its head up only to see smoke.

"Tch playing hide and seek are we!? Cowards! Come face your demise so I can end you!"

"Like we're dumb enough to fall for the simplest tricks in the books! Alright your up Charlotte ready to use your guns and once he's vulnerable use one of your rockets and make sure its a direct hit!"

"On it!"

She began firing with her two guns hitting the techadon which vilagax was controlling blocked the hits with his arms.

"Grrr! Such nuisance you all are!" A strong ball of blast shot out of his hand was coming directly to them at high speed.

"Roll to the left side quickly sunako!"

"You dont have to tell me"

She dodged the energy blast as it made its way to the ocean it made a huge explosion causing a wave of water to create such waves.

Then out of nowhere two chains wrapped around upgrades chest being pulled by vilgax who pulled him in grabbed its arm and slammed upgrade whole back on the ground.

"Ngh! Damn ill be feeling that for awhile...." ben said as his eyes widen as Vilagx took out a giant hammer sparks surrounding it.

*BOOM!*

Vilgax was sent flying in the air by an unkown force from upgrades shoulder.

Ichika looked at the only person he knew that had that attack and it was none other then Rin her head casted down a shadow covered half or her face.

"...alright......ill help...." her eyes bawled out small tears " i......i can't be a burden to all of you guys.....this time....this time ill fight along side with every one of you! No way im letting some Octopus face destroy our world! Not to you!"

She yelled out as her face lifted up showing her face with eas covered in tears still hurt of what her childhood friend said to her.

"Me too!" He looked at houki who wore that strong look on her face "lets beat this freak and win this battle! I refuse to let you guys do this on your own!"

"Rin.....houki...." he said sadly then formed a smile "Well alright! Let's show what were made of!......everyone lets do this!"

"""""Yeah!""""""

Sunako cheered as well.

For years she hated tabane and all others for they all lost their human emotions because of these machines.

No more.

She sees the kids all cheering had warrior looks on them like real soldiers.

'Heh.....damn kids...you all remind me of me when I use to be like you' she just couldn't hold it in as she cried at what beautiful friendship they all had.

"Alright......since we need to take him down ill tell you everything about the weapons he's using of my dead comrades......those Fans he has in stores.....they create a gust of wind and can create air slices so be very careful about that....the hammer you guys saw its one of its ability 'shock hammer' had alot of voltage in but it has a limit it needs to recharge every 20 seconds!"

"Right got it thank you mam!" Ichika thanked.

"Heh you damn kids just call me Sunako.....thanks to you I now realize the things I've done were terrible and I want to redeem myself and for the past sins I committed"

She said as all of them now ready and willing to continue.

"Alright lets fly up! Houki use your katanas! Form a cross attack give it everything you got!"

"Right!"

She attacked the techadon with much force as she can as the chest area of vilagax opened but repaired instantly by the second she sliced.

"Crap! We forgot it can regenerate!"

"Watch out! He's about to hit us!"

Too late as vilagax slammed both his metal arms at bens head forcing him to drop down fast on the air.

"Pull up!!!!"

Ben's order was done as they nearly landed on the solid ground as they flied back up facing vilgax again.

"Hnn im suprised you all manage to work things out..... however I got bigger things to tell you those attacks or your won't have any effect on me unless you got a stronger weapon on you"

"Tch hes right not even my one off ability can even end him....anyone got a plan?"

"Well unless if this guys over here knows" rin looked at Upgrades face? Expecting something from him.

"I may have a trick up my sleeve but it will take awhile give me 7 minutes to prepare it"

"Two minutes? Alright then you better speed it up then cause we don't know how long we can handle this" she said as the rest readied once again.

"I might have an idea you guys heres the plan" Kanzashi said gettinf everyone to listen to her as she finished her plan.

"Yes that might work but its risky shall we do this?"

"Laura dear do you even have to ask? Yes its worth a try" Cecilia said.

"Alright everyone on three!"

"1"

"2"

"3!"

They dashed foward as ichikas weapon appeared as it made a slash attack as vilagax caught it with its two metal hands.

"Hah! A direct attack? You must be-"

His sentence was cut down as a missle was shot out of upgrades chest fired at his face making him stumble back.

"Nice shot Cecilia! Let's go!"

He once again lead foward jumped high on the air getting his sword into stabbing position while vilagax was on the floor the techadons chest was pierced.

"Its almost ready.....almost ready 4 minutes!"

They were then kicked off of vilagax body as his two mechanic legs pushed him off him.

"I do gotta admit it to you....that was a clever move"

His eyes changed direction as he sees three helicopters around them far away from their battles knowing it was reporters whoa really foolish enough to come here.

"Hah! Such insects! Best they should never be here!" Three red energy blast came directly at the three helicopters direction as they freaked out that three blast were already coming towards them.

As they prepared for death a purple energy shield protected them from getting killed as they see upgrade who's hand raised up and fell back down.

"Hey you!" Reporters looked at Upgrade "get the hell out of here! Unless you want to die right here! Out of here!" Ichika commanded them as the pilots flied away not wanting to test his patience.

"Now why did you block it? There's was gonna be beautiful fire works but you ruined it"

"I really hate this guys guts....he just want to kill!"

Houki screamed at the top of her lungs disgusted at this being.

"Hey how much longer?!"

"Two minutes!"

Wind blades shot them as they were thrown back on the air far away and made it to the ocean area.

A large splash of water rained down on them as a few grunted from that impact.

"Nghh.....man I felt that one....everyone alright?"

Ben was feeling the worst of it as his body ached hard from the impact but regardless he stayed strong.

Vilgax jumped his way over to them with a menacing glare he had even thought its from a techadon.

"I have grown tired of this! Its time to finish you all of once and for all!"

Bright light shined on the techadons body as it showed a shield and sword the previous ones ben saw him used before.

"Now I'm sure you remember these weapons.....and i do know for the fact your form can't last forever how many minutes you got left...10 minutes or so.... am I correct?"

Ben sweat droped nervously as to what he's saying was true enough that he's running out of time.

"Yeah....your correct on that one but" he continued as he summoned out yukihira much to Ichikas suprise on how he manage to do that.

Then somehow it looked like he was looking at him.

"There is no way in hell im letting your threats get to me.......hey ichika"

Ichika attention was turned to him and suprised that he knew his name.

"Im letting you finish this off from here on out.....the rest of you stay put but I gave yukihira an upgrade....you'll be satisfied on its power"

Yukihira then transformed white light sourounded the oceans water and reached all the way to the campsite as many students and teachers averted their eyes away from the shining light that reached them.

"Ms.Orimura! Whats that light!?"

"I cant see anything! Just what the living hell did those knuckleheads do! Sarashiki! Can you tell what's happening?!'

"I cant see too! Oh but this will damage my skin though! But from what I can tell is that its coming from over the ocean miles away from us!"

The light finally died down to what shows was a new Yukihira but combined with green diamonds the handle was purple as well and the huge blade had black and green linings on the sides.

/just think of its color on it/

"Woah! This.....this looks awesome!" He cried out in excitement as he felt [not literally] the blade itself could feel the power in this weapon.

"Wait hold on a moment! Did....did you combine your alien forms DNA on this?"

"Damn I know we can't feel that but I could feel that in here it feels like it got heavier here too!" The assasin yelled as many could feel it aswell.

"Hm!.....try all you want i too have a special attack just for you! Leaving nothing behind!'

Rumbling noises shaked on the oceans ground as Vilgax made the techadon weapons form to one revealing a large gun Canon on his shoulders glowing black with white lighting sparkling around it.

"Uh oh!!!! Hey I don't want to force you and all man but can you give us soemthing else to go against that!?" He pointed his finger at the menacing Canon.

"No"

"What do you mean know!? All we got is this large sword while he gets a freaking huge canon on his shoulder! You think some fancy stick will rival that!?"

"Believe me when I say this Rin...this is all the power you need to defeat that tincan...."

Rin wanted to yell again but a hand touched her shoulder as she sees Charlotte hand that was on her.

"This is the only chance we got....if what he says is true....we will do this to protect others..."

She grunted in frustration but sighed then had a look of determination.

"Alright.....lets end this here and now!" Ichika

"Even though your not here we'll take you down!" Rin

"You have to fight against us if you wish to destroy our planet!" Cecilia

"I am done being weak.....ill show everyone how far I come!" Kanzashi

"For the instructor!" Laura

"If we die so help me ill kill you myself in the afterlife!" Houki

"You won't take away the people I care!" Charlotte

"Prepare yourself!.....we're coming at you!" Sunako

Ben.....his friends are willingly to give everything they got....to save humanity.

"Hn....then I will take pleasure of killing you!"

The Canon then glowed white around the incoming black blast of destruction.

"Die!!!!" The Canon released making a huge thunder sound that vibrated around them as it came shooting to kill its target.

3

2

1

Then upgrade sprinted foward who took a position with its blade vertically to their left side running towards the blast.

*dundun*

*dundun*

*dundun*

*dundun*

*Boom!!!!*

The blast hitted its target and the vilgax shape like techadon smiled at what he did.

*Fwoooo!*

Then emerged out upgrade their blade shined with rainbows then took a stab position to go pierce the techadons chest.

"WHAT!!!!????"

The tip of the blade stabbed its chest pushing him back with the rest pushing the blade to go further to end the threat.

"""""""""HAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!"""""""

They made it back to land as they pinned vilgax to a mountain that rumbled by the raw strength it faced.

"No! NONONONONO!"

"ITS OVER!!!!!!"

Then the blade slides up to the head of the techadon as they did the power inside the crystal blade overpowered the energy source from within the techadon over heat!

A large explosion was created as all the parts of the techadon were fully destroyed leaving no remains traces left for it to regenerate.

They stood quiet as they proceeded what happned just now.

They did it

They got rid of the war machine that would have killed everyone in this world.

"We.......we did it....."

"Its over?..........."

Was all they asked as the weapon and upgrade disappeared.

Ben got off the combined IS's returning them back to normal and they flashed in disappearance now out of the suit and landed with their bodies.

All of them had fallen on their backs and sides as they all huffed at the intensity they faced.

"We........won...."

"Hah.....hah.....i can't.....move very well"

"Everyone is safe now.......thats all that matters...."

A minute passed by as a few manage to get up from the exhaustion they had now looked at Upgrade in application.

"I......I don't know what to say but....thank you.....you helped saved us again"

The black haired teenage said

"Its nothing.......its a heroes duty to save everyone..." he said.

Sunako was cuffed by laura on her wrist as they looked at Upgrade for all hes done.

"So......i guess this is where you go off?"

"You read my mind.....yes....."

"Well alright then.......please keep doing what your always doing..."

Ben then started to walk away as he called his ship over by the tap of his Ultimatrix opened.

A glowing blue net then covered bens whole body as it electrocuted his body screaming in agony.

"Ahhhhh!"

"What the!?-"

Soldiers appeared out of nowhere 70 in total as they had their guns pointed at ben aching body 5 helicopters appeared giving off strong rays of light.

The remaining soldiers went to secure the ship 3 IS units came and deactivated the power of the ship.

"H-hey! What are you doing!?!?! Who are you people!?" Ichika reached the end of his lungs as they surounded upgrade.

"Nothing personal kids its out job to capture him and experiment what else it's capable off"

"He saved our lives!!! How could you all do this to him if all he's ever done was to protect others! This is how you treat to heroes!?"

"Well tuff break for you kids its coming with us....Carry it to the cage lock It up tight!"

"Now wait a damn minute-"

The man punched ichika on the face and his nose started bleeding as he felt the swell pain on his face.

"Ichika!"

"No talking its way out of this go home all of you"

He left as many soldiers took out a glass caged opening it and heading towards upgrade as he tried to slip away from the net but no use.

He didn't want to just let this happen as he ran as much as he can to bens side.

"Get away from him!" He pushed down a soldier then another one was hit on the back of his head as he turned and tried to take away the club from the soldier.

The fight continued on as many joined in to stop the teenagers rage.

*beep*

They all stopped as they turned their heads to where the beeping sound came from and to see upgrade on his chest blinked red.

*beep*

*beep*

*beep*

*beep*

Green emerald shined as many covered their eyes from the bright light then it died down slowly.

They looked at the alien being as they're eyes widen what they were looking at

A teenage boy no older then 16 was crouched down as his emerald eyes looked up to everyone.

Near by a huge rock reporters saw this with shock as they found a teenage boy who was all those creatures.

"Are you recording this!?"

Cameraman nodded fast his eyes widen from sheer shock.

To everyone who was watching live on TV throught the entire world all gasp who it was.

Benjamin Tennyson Kirby who was discovered a few months ago turned out to be the creatures he kept turning into for the past few months now here he is!

"Folks i hope that you are seeing this now! The creatures we've been seeing through out the country is here right here! This is not a joke I repeat not a joke! What your seeing is all real!"

_______________________________________

"No way! Him!?!!?"

"I freakin knew it!!!!! Oh yeah....its all coming together now"

Dan said as he took a photo of all the aliens and ben included even the logo in every picture posted it on the internet proof that he already knew about who the alien hero was.

"See?! All this time I've been talking and serving food to was him I even freaking hand shaked him too!" Then he stopped smiling and his face look worried.

"Dan? Whats wrong sweetheart? Your.....not happy anymore..."

"Hey come on champ.....whats with that look?"

The parents and grandfather took notice of ran who had the same look as his brother.

"Kids? Something you wanna tell us?" Their father asked with his eyebrow narrowed up.

".....just......just whats gonna happen to him.......he....hes  caught.."

"....and...he saved me......just.....what will everyone do now that his identity is revealed..."

The brother and sister could only stay quiet without nobody bothering them.
_______________________________________

"Well.....would you look at this you two" Squall said as she sneered at the camera that pointed to Ben was angered because all the trouble they gone through and their goals was stopped by some teenager whatsoever a child holding that much power!!

"All this freaking time the one foiling out plans was some fucking brat!? Many times we've been humilated by this boy now his face is revealed?!" Autumn clearly wanted to kill ben for all the times he stopped them.

They want to capture him.

He and his alien forms prove to be strong but the mention of have a alien called a tokustar that can defeat the techadon they faced?

Just how many Forms did this child posses? Its out rageious!

They need a plan fast they didn't know what Vilgax said about the parts but clearly they have to objects to get rid off.

Benjamin Tennyson and Vilgax conquerer of worlds.

They need to be out of their goal or else those two will ruin their chance of doing so

_______________________________________

Tabane saw what happened couldn't believe what she saw....

All this time Ben was all those aliens he taken over....

But to make things more humiliating was that the amswers were so clear!!!

The badge!....the watch!.....aliens started appearing! Then him!!!

"How could i be this dense!? The answer was right in front of me the whole time!!"

She just wants to capture him immediately if it weren't for soldiers out here even het brain knows that she can't handle that many people!

"Drat......but now that everyone is watching this......everyone would want him and his abilities" she said "but if it were him to choose which side then it will cause a huge conflict in every countries"

She cringed at the idea even though she herself almost caused war this is something else.

_______________________________________

The gang didn't know how to react to this.

Ben their friend who they can rely on and been good friends with revealed to be the alien user who helped saved everyones ass from the incident at the academy.

Only 20 percent students left the academy to stay out of trouble and not get injured or killed since many events kept happening involving the academy far too many times.

"....ben...."

Was all the boy said his eyes not leaving the stare of emerald eyes.

"Looks like the jig is up i guess" he said as the net around him was off of him now his hands were cuffed by the military as they picked him up roughly on both of his sides.

"No way"

"This cant be"

"Amazing"

"Woah...."

"How though...."

"First I get spared then worked together with you kids now Im facing this kid who turned to those things?..what a weird world this is..."

Then a huge helicopter appeared landed next to the soldiers who hold onto ben opened the door to put ben there.

"....lets get a move on! Your coming with us kid"

"What! No wait! Let him go!"

Ichika again tried to get to him as possible but was struck on the head.

Ben was now taken out of site as he was pushed into the helicopter the door began closing.

"Ben...." ichika said his eyrs starting to lose vision as the last image he sees was ben looking at him smiled.

'Everything will be ok.....'

Then darkness took over his mind faint noise vehicles going off from the distance leaving the students and assasin alone.

"Ben Tennyson....."

_______________________________________

/hahaha! You expected something else from below here?! Well guess what it was me kono Roi Da! /

/OK enough fun in games now on to the next story! Peace!!!/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

889 49 5
There no Story Description, so read it or not
21.9K 319 23
Hello !! This is my first story, I apologize, it's not perfect, but I hope you enjoy. You, the reader, is a transfer student attending U.A. Universit...
957K 31.9K 86
'Be your own hero to save yourself Because when your in need of help, no one will one will come to save you' That was my quote until I went to a spec...
12.2K 154 9
After losing his family, friends and even his home world, Ben Tennyson, hero of the universe gets transported to another world after defeating his gr...