Tomorrow [Tsukishima Kei x Re...

By tsookiemonster

[Name] was either extremely brave or just plain stupid. She loved doing things that she wanted to do without... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
Tsukishima Kei's Message
41
42
43
44
45
True Ending
Unlocked
Incoming Books!

End Note

5.2K 278 152
By tsookiemonster

I couldn't stop myself. I had to give them a happy ending.

Anyways, I want to thank each and every one of you for your support. I loved writing Tomorrow. Thanks for all the votes and comments. The comments were really fun to read ^^.

It was fun having to tap into my more vulnerable state to create the chapters where the characters are emotional. I hope at least some of the chapters were able to cause some emotion to you like how it did when I wrote it. =>>>>

I actually had a lot of things in the chapters that call back to previous chapters and such.

Also, here's the truth, I was gonna make her liking Yamaguchi a lie but once I saw how smoother it would to progress the plot if it wasn't, I decided to make it true. Also, I couldn't take it— lying about someone liking Yamaguchi.

As for the lie, I decided to stick with the small but many ones. In the end, I didn't really focus the story on the lies.

So far, I've only actually written three books and this is my favorite out of all to write. But I have a lot more in store so that might change (and by a lot more I actually mean it— around six books and a few one-shots.) As usual, I'll be providing Tsukishima content at least once daily ^^ Because what is taking a break?

If you wanna read more about the incoming books then proceed to the next note!!

Even if you don't, I'm still thankful you read this far <3 

Tomorrow has been a fun journey! Thank you for going through it with me ^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 6.5K 17
You and Tsukki were childhood friends, but when you moved away in grade school everything changed. Now you're back, and you're both attending Karasun...
375K 19.6K 27
Kei Tsukishima x Female!Reader AU | Haikyuu!! [In which you fall for the tragedy you set out to save] Stemming from his history in an abusive househo...
155K 5.1K 36
Y/n's parents thought it would be nice if y/n lived alone so she could learn to become independent. She enrolled to Karasuno high school as a third-y...
412K 9.1K 22
【𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝?】 ↳ ❝ 𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡 𝔬𝔣 𝔞𝔫𝔤𝔰𝔱 ❞ ❏ started august 1st 2020 ❏ haikyuu x fem!reader ❏ angst,fluff ➳@BLAUE...