๐‚๐ก๐š๐จ๐ฌ ๐‘๐ข๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  โ–ท Sti...

By WrathfulDeity

๐–๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ง๐จ ๐ข๐๐ž๐š ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ . ๐ˆ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  Riley... More

Act II
Trailer and Cast
Playlist
PART 5
1|not dead yet
2|really repetitive
4|time travel
5|karma
6|make it work
7|kill me now
8|temporary solution
9|the deadpool
10|great things
11|liar
12|not worth it
13|take responsibility
14|my everything
15|bad idea
16|in control
17|here to help
18|bonfire
19|melodramatic
20|no big deal
21|one day off
22|mexico
23|all for power
PART 6
24|the vision
25|senior scribe
26|suspicions
27|you trust everyone
28|on edge
29|unpleasantly surprised
30|chimera
31|back to eichen
32|dread doctors
33|he's dead
34|invasive species
35|he knows
36|hallucination
37|who's taking the bodies
38|believe me
39|the fallout
40|the first chimera
PART 7
41|find her
42|collateral damage
43|regret
44|try to be civil
45|my anchor
46|natural chimera
47|outright evil
48|foolproof plan
49|volatile
50|not that easy
51|getting the game cancelled
52|make a difference
53|success
54|sense of hope
55|allison saved us
PART 8
56|magic bullet
57|erased
58|back together
59|hearing voices
60|memories
61|elias stilinski
62|ride the lightning
63|pictures
64|meaningless
65|the jeep
66|ghost town
67|the jersey
68|mieczysล‚aw
69|chapters
70|i just need you
71|scott, stiles and riley
PART 9
72|back to beacon hills
73|the hard way
74|peace summit
75|exit wound
76|midnight
77|pull it together
78|decoys
79|no more
80|back to work
81|biology
82|merged
83|try again
84|another problem
85|final fight
Epilogue
Divine Move

3|the last airbender

2.3K 83 106
By WrathfulDeity

Young Derek was so cute.

Also, I considered doing it in the first book, but didn't, so I'm gonna give it a go in this one: I'm going to do some split perspectives between Riley and Stiles throughout the chapters. It's mainly going to be Riley, but there will be some Stiles perspectives to fill certain plot holes and such. Let me know what you guys think at the end of the chapter!

You're either gonna love it hate what I do at the end of this chapter. I'll explain in Tuesday's chapter why, but please don't jump to any conclusions like character-plot stealing because I've had a lot of this planned since the beginning of Chaos Theory xx

Also the Teen Wolf Reunion just happened and I'm crying, I love them all

Question of the Chapter - Am I the only one who wanted to see even a whole episode of little Derek?

----------

As soon as we got back to Beacon Hills, we dropped Kira and Malia to their homes and then took Derek directly to the animal clinic.

Somehow, Kate had de-aged him. I didn't even think that was possible. But then again, a few years ago, I would've said the same about my ability to choke the life out of someone without having to lay a hand on them.

After we laid him down, Deaton stared at him. After a moment, he finally said something. "Wow."

Not exactly reassuring.

"Wow? Wow as in, 'I've seen this before and I know exactly what to do', kind of wow?" Stiles asked optimistically. "'Cause that's the kind of wow we were hoping for."

"I think you might be overestimating my abilities."

"He's cold," Lydia told us as she held the now young Derek's hand. "Really cold."

After wrapping a blanket around Derek, Deaton began to do a few tests, and Scott looked noticeably worried. "Do you think this is permanent?"

The vet frowned. "I'm not sure a medical diagnosis is even adequate. This is well beyond my experience."

"Okay. Then what do we do? I mean, with him?" I asked, unable to look away from the boy. It was honestly a little spooky.

"Until he wakes up? Probably not much," the man admitted. "It might be best to leave him with me. He'll be safe here."

"You mean from Kate?" Stiles checked.

"If she's alive and she is what you say she is, she won't be able to walk past that gate."

Lydia asked one of the most important questions, "Why would she want to do this to him?"

Deaton didn't look any more confident as he answered. "Knowing Kate, it's probably for a reason that won't be any good for anyone but her."

"And bad for everyone else," Stiles scoffed.

"You guys should probably go home," Deaton suggested, seeing how drained we all probably appeared. "He doesn't look to be in any danger. So maybe the rest of you should get some sleep? It is a school night. . ."

I almost laughed at the comment as I rubbed my eyes. "I can't remember the last night that felt like a school night."
Stiles wrapped an arm around my waist as I leaned into him, resting my head against his arm.

"Case in point. You all need to start taking care of your own lives again."

"Someone should stay with you," Scott countered.

After a moment, Lydia turned to the Alpha. "I'll stay. My grades are fine. . . despite missing a few classes."

"I don't know how comfortable I feel about leaving you here, Lydia," I told the girl.

She turned to me with a small smile. "I can handle myself. Go get some rest, you barely sleep these days."

"Nope," Stiles said. "I'm with Riley; not okay with this."

Scott considered it, before glancing at the Banshee. "Text us if anything happens."

The strawberry blonde nodded. Stiles and I began to protest, but Scott practically dragged us both out of the clinic.

"Using your Alpha strength is so unfair," I huffed as he let us go and we were back in the jeep.

Scott chuckled, "Maybe if you two weren't so stubborn, I wouldn't have to."

"Sorry, can't help it," I shrugged.
As we began to drive, I thought over everything that had just happened in the clinic, beginning to feel nervous. "Guys, how are we going to help him? I mean, we've dealt with some pretty weird shit before, but this. . . this is something else. And Kate as well."

Stiles looked at me in the rear view mirror with a small smile, "Scott is literally an Alpha werewolf, and you're basically the last airbender, Ri. I think we'll find a way."

♧♤♢♡

After dropping Scott home, Stiles drove us back to his house after asking me where I wanted to go. I had already told Charlotte that I was going to be at Stiles' house anyway.

We snuck into the house as quietly as we possibly could so as not to wake up the sheriff. Thankfully, we made it to his room without causing any loud noises. Stiles shut the door quietly behind us as I turned on the light.

Walking over to his dresser, I opened one of the top drawers which housed some of my things. I grabbed out a pair of pyjama shorts to change into so I didn't have to wear my jeans, and helped myself to one of Stiles' old shirts.

As I began to undress, I noticed Stiles quickly turn around. I couldn't help but laugh as I pulled the pyjama shorts on and removed my shirt. "Stiles, we're dating. You're actually allowed to look, now."

"I know we're dating," he chuckled, removing his jacket. "I just don't want to ever make you feel uncomfortable."

I stopped what I was doing to walk over to him, placing a hand on his cheek. "You're too sweet."

He leaned down and pressed his lips to mine, moving his hands down to my waist. I returned the motion, immediately kissing him back. I moved my hands to his shirt, helping him take it off.

One of his hands trailed up from my waist, gently running along my exposed skin. He didn't stop at my bra strap like I had expected, but rested his hand at the crook of my neck. I quickly detached myself from him, taking a step back and putting my hands across my chest shakily. My heart was beating unsteadily as I tried to remind myself where I was.

But in my head, I was already thrown back. My memories played in the back of my mind; Void slamming me against the wall, his hand pressed against my neck as he kissed me using Stiles' hands and Stiles' lips.

Sitting down on the bed, I rested my head in my hands as I took a deep breath. "I'm sorry," I apologised to my boyfriend, my voice wobbling.

Stiles was by my side immediately, not touching me until he knew it was okay. "No, don't be. We don't have to do anything until you're ready."

I shook my head and moved to sit so that I could lean against the headboard of his bed. "That's not the problem; I want to. And I want it to be with you, Stiles."

He knew what was wrong. We had spoken about it before. About how when I was in here kissing someone who looked like him, they tried to kill me straight after.

The thought of Void's body pressed to mine feeling just like Stiles' was still fresh in my mind. We had kissed in his bedroom, and had gotten almost too intimate just outside of it. I was glad he had been on a schedule, because I don't think I would have stopped, and I didn't want to remember my first time like that.

And then I felt his hand on my throat as he slammed me against the wall, demonstrating how easy it would have been for him to kill me. How weak I had been.

Stiles moved so that he was beside me again, putting a hand on my bare thigh gently, and I involuntarily jumped a little. He wasn't offended though, he had his own battles left behind in his mind by Void. He was probably one of the only people who really understood what I was going through right now.

The first few times after we defeated the Nogitsune when Stiles tried to touch me, I had panic attacks and felt like my throat was closing in. At the start, I could barely be in the same room alone with him without feeling short of breath. Which honestly felt rather ironic, considering that I was the Sylph.

It was no where near as bad this time, thankfully. I was slowly getting back to my feet with the help of my friends. But my body still hesitated, even when I didn't want it to, even if I had initiated it.

And still, every time Stiles stayed by my side, because he knew what I was going through. He had it worse than I did, but he never undermined my feelings.
"You're okay. We're both okay. It's gone and I don't plan on letting anything like that happen again."

"I'm sorry," I whispered as he pulled me towards him, moving us both to lay down. I rested my head on his chest, listening to his steady heart beat.

"Stop apologising. You don't ever have to be sorry," he reassured me. "I love you so much."

I listened to his heart, and I knew he wasn't lying.

And that's how I was always able to tell that this was in fact Stiles, and not some Void head game. Void never had any emotions for me; he was just using me as a means to an end. And I had let him.

But, Stiles? He loved me through and through. Even the broken parts, he just helped me hold the pieces together. We helped each other.

"I love you, too," I told him softly, closing my eyes.

♧♤♢♡
✧*:・゚Stiles・゚:*✧

I woke up to my phone vibrating on the bedside table. I quickly reached over and answered so as not to wake Riley. She shifted somewhat, groaning as she rolled over.

When I saw Scott's name across my screen and saw that it was almost one in the morning, I grew worried. Why was he calling me so late? Answering, I put the phone to my ear. "Scott? What's going on?"

There was silence for a moment, before Scott finally replied. "Hey, man, sorry to wake you. Is there any way that you can get to my house? We really need to talk."

His voice didn't sound panicked, but it was definitely strained. "Yeah. Yeah, of course. Just let me wake Riley up and-"

"No," Scott said rather quickly, catching me by surprise. "Just you. Okay?"

I sat up in my bed, continuing to whisper so Riley wouldn't hear. "Scott, what's going on?"

"I want to tell you, but it needs to be in person."

I bit my lip, looking down to Riley who was still sleeping peacefully. Sighing in frustration, I told him I'd be there in ten minutes and hung up the phone.

Carefully climbing out of my bed, I quickly changed into some clothes and grabbed my keys and wallet from on top of my dresser. When I heard Riley move, I froze. Glancing over at the bed, I was relieved to see her still asleep.

Walking back over, I knelt down on the bed and brushed her hair to the side, pressing a soft kiss to her forehead. Riley Winters was my anchor, the love of my life. I had no idea where I would be without her.

I hated what the Nogitsune had made me do to her. Everything from sending her to Eichen, nearly having her drill a hole in her head, to almost hurting our friends. Void had manipulated her using my body, and it made me sick.

All I wanted to do was protect her and never let her out of my sight. So, I felt guilty leaving her behind like this. But, I knew there had to be a good reason for Scott to ask me to. There better have been.

I left my house quietly and drove straight over to Scott's, parking out the front. Grabbing out my keys, I unlocked the door and let myself in, to find Scott sitting at his kitchen table.
"Hey, what's so urgent? And why couldn't I bring Riley?"

He did that thing he does where his mouth opens a few times, but he doesn't know what to say, so he just leaves it open. Just as I was about to ask him again, Lydia emerged from the kitchen, "Because this is a sensitive topic."

"Riley is a part of the Pack, guys. If this is important, then she should be here."
I grabbed my phone out of my pocket, and went through my contacts until I found my girlfriend's name. Just as I was about to dial, Scott took my phone from my hand. "Dude? What the hell?"

"Just hear Lydia out before you do anything, okay?" Scott pleaded.

Clenching and unclenching my fist, I nodded once. "Okay, fine."

"It's about Peter," Lydia began as she walked over and sat at the table. I followed her lead, taking a seat across from Scott.

"If this is about telling Malia about him, I don't know how you're going to tell her Scott, but I agree that you need to."

"Stiles, this is about more than that, okay? You know that I went over there and he made me figure out what secret that Derek's mum Talia had kept from him."

"Yeah," I nodded. "That Malia was his daughter. We all know that. Well, everyone except Malia."

Lydia took a deep breath, "Well, when I told Peter that he was a father, he jumped to conclusions, and I. . . I let him."

I felt my throat restricting, trying to stop any bad thoughts from reaching me before I actually knew what they were talking about.
"What conclusions, Lydia?"

"I should have said something sooner, but I didn't know how. I only just told Scott and he said to tell you because you'd know what to do, and-"

"What conclusions, Lydia?" I repeated, growing more frustrated and anxious.

She winced as she looked me in the eye, "That he only has one child."

"What do you mean that he jumped to that conclusion?" I asked.

Scott's head lolled to the side, "Stiles, you know exactly what she means."

"I want to hear her say it," I said through gritted teeth.

Lydia pursed her lips, her eyes falling to the table. "Malia isn't his only daughter."

"Lydia. . ."

"Riley. She's his daughter as well."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 480 29
"It's not a date!" Lydia protested for the fifth time as she drove herself, Diana and Allison over to the mall where she had managed to get each of t...
137K 2.8K 87
๐š–๐š˜๐š˜๐š—๐šœ๐š๐š›๐šž๐šŒ๐š” ๐šŠ๐š๐š“. ๐šž๐š—๐šŠ๐š‹๐š•๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š” ๐š˜๐š› ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š ๐š—๐š˜๐š›๐š–๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šข, ๐šŽ๐šœ๐š™๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š’๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐šŠ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐šž๐š•๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’...
13.7K 379 23
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’˜๐’๐’Ž๐’‚๐’ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐’Œ๐’†๐’†๐’‘" Book 1 Stiles Stilinski x Fem!OC TW S1-2 Started: 04/17/24 ...
134K 4.4K 42
๐Ž๐…๐… ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ƒ๐„๐„๐ ๐„๐๐ƒ... ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ stiles falls in love with the new hunter in town not knowing that he was gonna get way more than he...