✔️Twice Plus One?!

By Cold_jane10

R E V I S E D 2 0 2 3 When a girl, living in the Philippines got the chance to debut with a popular girl gro... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
/Chapter Four/
/Chapter Five/
/Chapter Six/
/Chapter Seven/
/Chapter Eight/
/Chapter Nine/
/Chapter Ten/
/Chapter Eleven/
/Chapter Twelve/
/Chapter Thirteen/
/Chapter Fourteen/
/Chapter Fifteen/
/Chapter Sixteen/
/Chapter Seventeen/
/Chapter Eighteen/
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Hi!
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy-Six
Chapter Seventy-Seven
Chapter Seventy-Eight
Chapter Seventy-Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty-One
Chapter Eighty-Two
Chapter Eighty-Three
Chapter Eighty-Four
Chapter Eighty-Five
Chapter Eighty-Six
Chapter Eighty-Seven
Chapter Eighty-Eight
Chapter Eighty-Nine
Chapter Ninety
Chapter Ninety-One
Chapter Ninety-Two
Chapter Ninety-Three
Chapter Ninety-Four
NOT AN END

Chapter Thirty-Four

4.5K 221 26
By Cold_jane10

Jihyo's PoV

We just are watching Y/N's live from her Youtube channel as Chaeyoung got a notification. We didn't expect her to do a live, and we could tell that she didn't know too. While she's also reading comments from her fans, she's eating and all of us can't take away our eyes on our newest member.

"How could she eat and still look adorable!" Sana said as she squeals and stomp her feet.

"Y/N, we love you so much!" Y/N said as she's looking at the laptop. I watched as her eyes shined as she read the comment then she looked straight at the camera with a sweet smile.

"Oh thank you! I love you too. I am very much happy that... I can finally talk to all of you, I mean maybe not personally but soon we'll see each other."

She's so sweet!

"Y/N, where are you right now?' Hmm, where do you think?" Y/N said as she looked at the camera teasingly.

I shook my head while the other girls laughed at Y/N.

Not so long, Y/N answered another question. I was a bit worried as she's more focused on reading the comments from her fans which I understand why. But she's also eating, and I don't think she can enjoy her food that much if she'll focus more on talking.

Y/N then suddenly sang lyrics from our junior, Itzy, which is their debut song.

"I've been hearing it lately, I think it's a trend here in South Korea."

"Oh my gosh, she said it," Nayeon said then we realized what Y/N just said. It's not even the fun part, we started laughing when she paused and looked away from the camera as if she realized what she just said.

But then, she just continued it. There's no point in taking it back anyway.

"You've gone so pretty- Oh thank you!" Y/N replied sweetly after she read the comment.

"Cute." Tzuyu chuckled lightly.

"Are you enjoying South Korea? Yes, of course. Uhm... I met new friends but yesterday, I went out with my best friend, we went to the mall and buy some stuff. You know her, right, my best friend? She's really into Kpop and before I left the Philippines, she brought me on a fan meet... I think it's the one for Somi. Anyway, too much info." Y/N said.

"Even in her live, she talks too much about her best friend," Momo said which made us laugh.

"Ohh, she met Somi already," Chaeyoung said.

Not even a minute, I saw Chaeyoung typing something. Then I heard Y/N laughing which made me look at the TV.

"hi I'm your number one fan commented by kindbutnotsoft. Thank you, that's so sweet." Y/N said after she read a comment.

We all looked at Chaeyoung as we know who would leave a comment like that. And that username, we know who uses that quote.

"You are such a simp, Son Chaeyoung," Momo said bitterly but Chaeyoung just stuck her tongue on Dahyun.

So, since I am back, what are the things you are looking forward to from me? Comment it below and I'll try to read it, but please forgive me, I don't have my eyeglasses with me." Y/N said.

"Go drop some comments!" Nayeon and Jeongyeon said.

"I can't, there are so many viewers commenting too. She won't be able to read it anymore." Chaeyoung said.

"Aishh, come on, don't be such a killjoy!" Tzuyu said.

"What else do you wish to do in South Korea?' I want to go to some theme park. Yeah, I want to go there." Y/N said.

"Ohh, let's note that," Sana said.

"Visit JYPE' oh, I'll try, I'll try... If we stopped on JYPE, I'll have a selfie outside the building and post it for you guys."

"She's so good at teasing!" Nayeon whined as she shook her head in disbelief.

After that, Y/N sang one of our songs and said that she had ice cream this morning. Chaeyoung laughed at the corner which made me look at her.

Y/N continued to talk. She also eats sometimes, then go back to reading comments. Then suddenly she stopped and looked somewhere behind the camera. Y/N's expression changed as she also looked at the corner. She then started laughing until she gets red.

"What's happening?"

"I think someone interrupted, I kinda heard someone hushing behind the camera," Jeongyeon said as she chuckled.

Then after that, Y/N's live ended after she bids goodbye and promised to come back again as soon as possible.

"That was fun, I hope the next she does live, she's with us," Jeongyeon said.

"That would be so chaotic. I can't wait for it!"- Dahyun

"What time Y/N's getting off the building?" I asked.

"Normally at three," Chaeyoung said.

"The time is so slow, I'm sure she'll have a lot to tell us later," Mina said and we all agreed.

"Now that you said, I think we should think about what we'll have later at dinner," Jeongyeon suggested.

Since it was still early, I decided to go back to my room. I was just planning to have a short nap but I thought of watching some videos on my phone just to fall asleep. I slummed on my bed as I grabbed my phone from my side table. While I was browsing for some new videos on Youtube, I saw some old videos of Y/N. I remembered subscribing to her channel which is why there are some suggested videos showing.

I just chose a random video four years ago and watched it until I feel like I could sleep.

"This is my mom, the most beautiful and loving mother. And this is my dad, the most handsome and hardworking father. I think this was their first year living here in the Philippines..." Y/N said as she's pointing the camera at a picture frame.

"Mom, am I right? This was your first year here in the Philippines, right?" Y/N asked her mother.

She's still a bit young in the video. Even her voice is so sweet and soft. Her hair is a lot longer too.

"When I was younger, my mom told me that our old house got burned. We lost everything we have and we didn't save anything. I was five... I think, I really can't remember it, but yeah. After that, my dad worked very hard. Mom had to help too, that's why I am very thankful to them for giving me the best life." Y/N said.

"Sadly, I don't have baby pictures, I only have the latter years after our old house was burned."

Y/N pan the camera on the frames and most of it is her pictures from when she was younger.

"Cute, right? My mom told me that there was a time a Korean entertainment asked them if I want to be a child actress. But I was a shy kid, so they didn't force me. Most of the stories Mom had told me, I think she just say that to make me believe. I guess we could all agree that our moms sometimes make stories that are not true" Y/N said which made me laugh.

"I used to believe her when I was a kid... Does this looks like someone would want her to be an actress?" Y/N asked showing her pictures again.

I looked at it while smiling when suddenly I noticed something. Y/N's younger self has a resemblance to Chaeyoung's younger pictures too.

"Here are my book collections... Whenever you guys gifted me books, I read them right away, then keep them until I want to read them again. I hope it gets bigger someday. Mom told me I should get a separate room for it, but I like seeing it around my room." Y/N said.

"It's dinner time, every time Dad comes home, he cooks for us even after cooking the whole day in our restaurant. Dad makes the best dinner, right, Appa?" Y/N said then she showed her father in front of the camera as she was now in their kitchen.

"Dad only talks if I speak in Korean, I can't talk to him if I speak in another language, so for those who are asking, it's either I speak Filipino, English, or Korean. In this house, it's English and Korean."

Y/N called her dad and asked him in Korean to speak in Filipino for her subscribers which his father did after he walked close to Y/N so he can be in the frame. Y/N then looked at his dad as she make a face.

"Oohhh, he's not really like that, believe me. It's just that there's a camera." Y/N teased still making a face that made her mom laugh.

"Right, mom?" Y/N said and her mother agreed.

Y/N points the camera at her and then shook her head.

"But I love them. That's all for today, thank you for helping me by commenting with questions on my last vlog. This is Lee Y/N, I'll see you next time, Annyeong!"

The video ended and I realized that I was smiling the whole time. Her life seems so perfect, she's loved and it's like everything around her is just so pure happiness. And that makes me more happy for her. But also I became sad when I remember that she lost them. I can't even imagine how painful it is for her. But look at her now, she can still smile. I may not be sure if that's real, I can't assume it. But I am amazed because even after all, she can still have the most beautiful smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 3.6K 53
Y/n L/n, born in America, a huge Kpop fan, going into her 2nd year of high school (freshman in Korea). Her family needing money, decided she would be...
4.3K 105 23
Twice! The group where we can see 9 different girls who have one goal - be role models and successful idols in kpop. But there are some problems. Som...
67.9K 2.6K 52
since 2018, y/n l/n moved to Seoul, South Korea at the young age of 18 with Filipino blood in her with an audition coming, has y/n prepared herself f...
1.6K 51 9
Former Ghost Recon member, Y/N L/N lives in Seoul Korea, attempting to get back into the everyday life, until an incident leads to the meeting of a G...