Maybe I'm lucky after all

By cantbelieveit111

Hajime seemed to be the unluckiest person to ever exist. His unlucky streak helped him get fired in multiple... More

A new Prologue: Job
�̶�̶�̶�̶�̶�̶�̶�̶ ̶�̶�̶�̶�̶�̶
Coffee
Luck
Hope
Crowds
Faces
Short
Ice
Deceiving
Friendly
Fireflies
Break
Strong
Special
Distraction
Weekend
Apartments
Support: REWRITTEN
�̶�̶�̶�̶�̶�̶�̶�̶ ̶�̶�̶�̶�̶�̶
A day in the life of the Harmony company
ANNOUNCEMENT/ PLEASE READ
A day in the life of the Togami company
Back at it again
Apology
ANNOUNCEMENT TO ALL OF YOU OUT THERE
OK DON'T KILL ME JUST YET (Another dumb announcement from the author)

Roommate?

936 46 87
By cantbelieveit111

"Ooo, you're getting a roommate, Hajime?"

Hajime, Sonia, Gonta, and Nagito, all sat at a table farthest away from the people in the restaurant, Hajime definitely not wanting a repeat of last time's mistakes with Nagito. The cafe the same one he went to with Gonta before, still as welcoming as always, and thankfully this time nothing would happen, as it was fairly empty.

Hajime sighed and leaned his head against the cool table, "Yeah, after the place burned down, I kinda have to, since I can't afford it ..."

Sonia smiled back at Hajime, seeming to understand his restlessness, "Do you have any ideas on who your roommate is going to be?"

"No.... A friend of mine offered, but I'm not going to take care of that moron 24/7."

Gonta smiled next to Sonia, finally understanding what everyone was talking about, Gonta definitely not being the brightest bulb in the box, "Mr. Nagito has place where Hajime can stay, Place is veeeeery big, has extra bedroom!"

Nagito spit out his drink at that, choking on it, surprised at the suggestion, " Ah -Gonta I can't really... well what I mean to say is- It's just I wasn't really expecting...I mean... I don't mind."

Hajime sighed once more, already used to Nagito's antics from the times he's spent with him so far, "Nagito, you don't have to if you don't want to, you can make your own decisions, you have your own free will, y' know."

"No! I mean- it really is fine- I've just really never had a roommate before, so..."

Hajime perked his head up at Nagito's words, surprised at his confession, "Really? Lucky... I've literally never had a good roommate in my life, the only one I kinda count is Souda, and he was a disgusting slob."

Sonia smiled at them, like a mother proud of her children hitting it off so well, "Well... Nagito now is your chance! Hajime can stay over with you because we can't let him have nowhere to stay, now can we?"

Nagito sheepishly smiled at the latter, focusing his attention back to his drink. He really didn't mind Hajime coming over, it was just that it got a little difficult around nighttime.

And by difficult, he means the fans waiting at his door half the time.

Sonia and Gonta didn't know it since they lived nowhere near him, but he had fans at his door waiting for him every night, watching and waiting for him to come back home, some even going through drastic measures by camping out there for weeks and Nagito didn't have the heart to kindly tell them to fuck off. He certainly did not want Hajime to have to go through his rabid fanbase every day.

Nagito went back to drinking his drink, with the thoughts of the pros and cons of Hajime as a roommate clouding his mind. He was so deep in thought, that he didn't notice the hand on his shoulder, making his thoughts trail off.

"Are you alright, Nagito?" Hajime asked the man, sensing his uncomfortableness.

Nagito just smiled back, notifying Hajime that he was alright, answering Hajime's question.

Hajime, a little disgruntled shook his head at Nagito, trying to find the right words to say, "Look, it's fine if you don't want to room me, in fact, you really don't have to, I can find someone else to room with if it's making you uncomfortable."

Nagito rubbed his head and temples, a little stressed out at whether he should accept or decline. He really didn't want Hajime to get hurt from his fans, but he also didn't want him to have to find another place to stay while he found a roommate. He certainly didn't want Hajime to go through all that trouble, especially since he was working under him.

Nagito exhaled and sipped his drink again, attracting the attention of Sonia and Gonta, while he moped around in his state of mind. Sonia and Gonta both smiled at each other, both realizing they had the same idea.

"Well, that's settled! Hajime, be ready to move into Nagito's house by tomorrow and bring your clothes and belongings. Hajime, Nagito, you two have got yourselves a roommate!" Sonia cheered, already making up Nagito's mind for him, for she's not letting her dear old cousin miss on an opportunity for the thrill of having a roommate.

Well, looks like I won't be able to decide for myself then.

Hajime sheepishly smiled at Nagito, understanding the latter's situation, Souda had done that to him many times before, after all.

At least he got an interesting roommate?

____________________________________________________________________________

"What the hell?"

Hajime gaped at the mansion before him, it's gleaming exterior hurting his eyes.

Am I going to be living in this place?

Nagito awkwardly chuckled, rubbing the back of his nape as if it were itching," Ah... This is my house, feel free to make yourself at home, it's not as big as my other home, but it's still comfortable to me, I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I do."

It's not as big as his other home?!

Nagito turned around and gave Hajime a smile, "Do you want to go ahead and get your stuff? I'll have Kirumi get it for you if you want."

Hajime shook his head, still in the state of shock, as he grabbed his belongings, he really didn't have that much so there was no need.

Nagito smiled once more, opening the grande doors to his "humble abode", leading Hajime inside to the massive room.

Is this really a house?

"Welcome back, Master Nagito, Your afternoon tea is in the dining room, I hope you find it, satisfactory sir," a woman with a maid outfit said, her mature voice gathering the attention of Hajime.

Damn, rich people really do have it all.

"Kirumi, what did I tell you about calling me, master? We're 2nd cousins! you don't have to call me master, just call me Nagito," Nagito said, clearly exasperated.

Wait, How many cousins does Nagito even have?!

"Alright, Master Nagito."

Nagito sighed once more, understanding that she was never going to stop calling him that. He straightened up and turned around to Hajime, leading him through the endless amount of hallways. Hajime wondering when they would reach his room before his legs gave out.

Then Nagito stopped, reaching a huge room, it's white walls and luscious bed, attracting Hajime's attention.

Is it really ok for me to stay here?

Nagito guided Hajime inside waving his arms around frantically, almost like a hummingbird," I know it's not much really, but I do hope you'll enjoy it Hajime! I've never had a roommate before, so this is exciting!"

Hajime placed a box of his stuff on the floor, grunting in the process, "You call this nothing? This is literally like a palace for me, no wonder your office building is so damn huge."

Nagito beamed at Hajime's compliment, feeling positively wonderful at his words and acting just like a puppy who just got attention. He moved closer to Hajime staring right into his eyes as if he were looking for something, and Hajime scooted back, a little shaken up by Nagito's weird behavior.

Right, he forgot how weird his boss can be sometimes.

Nagito, understanding his uncomfortableness, relented and went back down the endless hallways, leaving Hajime alone for a little bit.

Hajime grabbed his three lonesome boxes not really having much to unpack as the fire had taken away most of his belongings. His computer and t-shirts he had in there, sitting at the top of the box.

"Home sweet home" as they always say.

Okay so, first of all, I want to thank DragonEmpress987, for helping me come up with ideas for the next few chapters, I kinda had a little bit of writer's block, and I just wanted to go ahead and give them credit for helping me come up with some of the plots for this story. THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU'RE LITERALLY A LIFESAVER <3

And thank you so much for all the votes and reads! I've only done a fanfic one time before, and I'm so happy people are actually reading my garbage! And that's all I wanted to say, Toodles!~

Fanfics to check out:

I- don't have any today... but please if there are some really good fanfics of any kind that I or anybody else should read, please write it in the comments. I just didn't have the time to look at any people recommended to me today :(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.1K 2.5K 25
Hajime Hinata is on a class trip to Jabberwock Island with ultimate students at Hope's peak academy. Although he's with kids from school and would mo...
40.6K 1.4K 21
Nagito Komaeda and Hajime Hinata had met, only when they were the young age of five. They were friends for about five years, Hinata was the only frie...
6K 204 12
Nagito Komaeda finds himself somehow alive after a despair-inducing killing game and reunites with his friends, especially Hajime Hinata. As they try...
75K 2.4K 14
Komaeda discovers he has feelings for Hinata. He can't stop thinking about him and wants to be together with him forever. But as time passes, his min...