Chanel β€’Billie Eilishβ€’ (rewri...

By planeth3r

A journy of a girl called Chanel Gates and what she has experienced with Billie Eilish β€’ "I- I have to go." I... More

Cast
1- Intro
2- wtf happened to my life?!
3- New life
4- The Hell Is Taco bell?
5- pUbLiC sChOoL
6- The Ghetto
7- Back Off
8- Slumber PartyοΏΌ
9- It's Not What You Think
10- FUCK
12- The 'Talk'
13- Will You Be My Girlfriend?
14- Andrew
15- A Bottom
16- I Love Her, Mom
17- Back Home
18- Surprise!
19- Who's She?
20- Best Friends Kiss Each Other Now?
21- WHERE ARE THE AVOCADOS?!
22- Girlfriend
23- Do You Even Like Me?
24- I'm Falling For You
25- Daddy
26- Tell Me
27- Girlfriends?
28- Mark At The Park
29- Museum
30- You're The Perfect Kinda-Girlfriend I've Ever Asked For
31- You're My first
32- BBQ
33- You Got A Girl?!
34- BEST-WORST BIRTHDAY
35- Baby, Tell Me I Gotta Know
36- I Hate You Too
37- Bitches Broken Hearts
38- DJ
39- Oh, You've Heard Of Me?
40- After A Jetlag
41- Karen
42- You Weren't Supposed To Know That
43- I Didn't Mean That
44- Like Owls
45- Jealousy
46- I'm here
47- 16
48- Anniversary In Paris
49- Just a Nightmare
50- The Epilogue
SEQUEL

11- I Need You

462 21 53
By planeth3r

bil's pov:

As we sit in the living room waiting for Chen to finish showering, I reach for my phone, but it's not in my pocket. Where did I leave it?

"I lost my phone. I think I left it upstairs." I get up from the sofa. "Okay." Willow said. "Bye, girls. Have fun." Steph said, walking out. "Bye!" We said in unison as the front door shuts. Willow turned the TV on.

I walked into Chen's room and looked around for my phone, I found it on the charger on the nightstand. "Oh no." I say. I see 5 messages and 2 missed calls from Finneas. I open the chat.

__________________________

finneas

Hope your sleepover is going great
10:30 A.M.
You there?
10:56 A.M.
Are you okay?
12:23 P.M.
Billie I'm getting worried
Please answer your phone
4:36 P.M.

shit sorry
something came up

For fuck's sake Billie!
You scared me
Keep your phone with you at all times!!!!

you know I dont like texting back
anyway you shouldve called🙄

Be back at 7 we have a dinner meeting
with our managers

ok
seen 12:19 P.M.

________________________

"What are you doing here?" Chen stood in front of the bathroom door, wrapped in a white towel, exposing half of her wet body.

The water drips down her skin and her fresh scent of coconut and shea butter hits me.

"Wow, do I look that miserable?" She looked at me with worry. "No, absolutely not! You look gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous- Uh, I came to get my phone." I catch myself getting too caught up on her. She laughed.

"Okay..." She stood there, locking eyes with me. "Imma get out now, sorry." I walked over to her and hugged her wet body. "Love you." I kissed her head. I pulled away and her towel fell.

Wow. Just. Wow.

I stood there, looking at her body with my eyes wide. "Woah." I unconsciously said. "Fuck!" She whispered underneath her breath. She bent down, grabbing her towel and wrapping it around her again.

"Y-You can leave now." She crossed her arms over her chest, blushing. "Uhm y-yeah, yeah totally." I blushed and walked to the door.

"Uh- hey." She called out and I turned my head back around. "Yes?" I replied. "Love you too." She smiled. I smiled and walked out, shutting the door behind me. I went downstairs quickly so she couldn't see me blush even more.

I plopped down on the sofa next to Willow and She looked at me. "What's got you so red?" Willow asked and Julian laughed, agreeing.

"I saw her naked..." I say, my face getting hot again. Their mouths dropped. "Oh my god." Willow cracked up. "For fuck's sake, shut up, if you'd seen her you'd be as red as I am now, motherfucker." I rolled my eyes. "And wet." I whispered to myself.

"Right. I'm sorry." Her laugh died down. "How do you feel? What happened exactly?" Julian asked after some seconds of silence. "I feel good as hell. It was awkward. I got carried away on my phone when she walked out of the bathroom, so I apologized and went to leave. I gave her a hug and it made her towel fall off her body. She looked hot as fuck with water dripping down her body." I said, squeezing my thighs together.

"Oh wow, okay. Umm calm down over there." Julian looked away and said nervously. "Don't make the hetero uncomfortable, fag." Willow laughed and nudged me. I laughed at Julian's reaction then Chen walked downstairs.

"What's up?" She smiled and plopped down at the corner of the sofa. "Nothing, I'm just messing around with the hetero." I replied. Willow and Julian laughed even harder while I tried holding in my laugh. I fixed my position, my body facing Chanel now. "How are you?" I asked her, making Willow turn the TV off.

"I'm not okay, I feel so scattered. What about you?" She said. Her words hit my heart harder than a train.

"But you are all that matters now-" She cuts me off, "Don't say I'm all that matters, you guys matter more. What do I say to my mum when it's time to 'talk'?" She asked. "Bro, I don't know. I'm so sorry that you're going through this." Willow said.

"Well, I mean... you could tell her that you'd go back to live with your dad." Willow shrugged and I got anxious and became defensive.

"The fuck do you mean?! Of course not, I want to be with her all the time." I turned my head back to her. "Please, don't leave, Chanel, I need you." I said, grabbing her hand.

She smiled at me with pity in her eyes, but I could tell she feels the same way. "Billie, It's the best for her." Julian agreed with what Willow said and Chen nodded.

"No, I understand my mum and what she's doing to me. She's going through a hard time. It's gonna pass." Chen looked down and shook her head. "Her being in a bad place doesn't give her the right to be a shitty person." Willow said.

"You have to go to your dad's for a bit, Chen." Julian said. "If you leave, you'll come to visit me, right?" My voice broke into a whisper at the end. "Where will I stay?" She asked. "S-Stay at mine." I sniffed as my eyes welled.

"Billie, I can't you guys need your own space I don't wanna burden you-" "Stop talking. I said stay at mine." I cut her off. She laughed nervously. "You can visit me." She smiled, biting her lip. "Okay, that made me feel a bit better." I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"At least we'll stay in touch." I smiled. She got up and hugged me. "I'm never leaving you, ever." She smiled up at me, her face inches away from mine. I smiled, blushing slightly.

Can she just put her lips on mine already?
Thank god she didn't notice my blush.

"I know." I said, rubbing her back as we sat down.

"So are y'all gonna kiss or...?" Julian grinned. I WANT US TO. "No!" Chen almost shouted. "No, Nope, uh-uh." I shook my head.

"She just asked a question, chill." Willow said, turning the TV back on. "Let's watch a movie, Chen can you order us pizza?" Willow said. "Of course." Chen got up and I followed her to the kitchen.

"GIRLS NIGHT!" Julian cheered. "It's afternoon." Willow notes out. "Why you gotta be like that? let me be." Julian says and I giggled.

Chen took her phone and dialed the Pizza place. I laid my hands on her hips, putting a little pressure on her hips as I put my head in the crook of her neck.

"Billie, what are you doing- Hey, I'd like to order half vegan half margarita pizza." She spoke on the phone as I started to kiss up her neck slowly and she rested her head on my shoulder, giving me more access.

I smirked and started sucking lightly. "Mhm." She moaned on the phone, biting her lip. "Yeah..." She let out a shaky breath as she told the worker her address.

I tightened my hold on her hips and pulled her ass up against my front. She moved the phone away and moaned lowly. "Okay, thanks." She hung up the phone.

"What the fuck are you doing?" She said, still giving me access to her neck. "Doing what you want me to do, mama." I smirked and she whimpered.

"N-no stop. What if they hear us? Or even worse, what if they walk in? Billie, stop." She says. I pulled away, disappointed. "Sorry." I mumbled, letting her go. "I can't lie though, I kinda liked that." She blushed, looking down. "Yeah?" I cornered her on the counter when she turned around.

Her eyes widened and her breathing hitched. She got nervous. She looked away and I held her Chin and turned her face back to me. "You're so hot, you know that?" I whispered. "Thanks." She blushed and nodded. "You good, mama?" I smirked. "N-no." She pressed her thighs together. I looked down at her thighs and smirked.

"Hmm, I see." I looked back up at her and moved out of her way. "Why do you do this to me?" She whined, throwing her head back. "Because you don't want them to hear us, right?" I said. She blushed more and walked out without saying a word.

I eye her up and down as she's walking out of the kitchen. I grab a glass and fill it with water. She got my throat dry as fuck.

6 hours later...
"Fuck, I gotta go." I got up and fixed my clothes. "Aw, nooo." Chen whined and everyone pouted. Chen put her arms out and I leaned down to hug her and she hugged me tightly, kissing my neck as I felt my heart beat faster. "Stop it. They're right there." I whispered and I felt her smirk on my neck and she let go.

I hugged Willow and Juli and left the house, waiting for Finneas' redheaded ass to come and pick me up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 599 18
Completed! "then what's making you so nervous?" she inquires scooching in closer to me. shit, do i really look nervous? "umm" what do i say? "is it...
41.4K 1.1K 37
"So, you're going to fall in love with me?" I teased. "You know I don't fall in love Pumpkin, but who knows," she took another step forward and inte...
6.8K 381 27
Ally Johnsen was an ordinary horse loving 14 year old girl until the day came that would change her life, forever. After a big fall during a competi...
48.7K 1K 22
~complete~ "I want to stop whatever this is! because I'm already falling for you!" A teen pop sensation billie eilish just had a break up, her team...