✔️Twice Plus One?!

By Cold_jane10

R E V I S E D 2 0 2 3 When a girl, living in the Philippines got the chance to debut with a popular girl gro... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
/Chapter Four/
/Chapter Five/
/Chapter Six/
/Chapter Seven/
/Chapter Eight/
/Chapter Nine/
/Chapter Ten/
/Chapter Eleven/
/Chapter Twelve/
/Chapter Thirteen/
/Chapter Fourteen/
/Chapter Fifteen/
/Chapter Sixteen/
/Chapter Seventeen/
/Chapter Eighteen/
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Hi!
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy-Six
Chapter Seventy-Seven
Chapter Seventy-Eight
Chapter Seventy-Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty-One
Chapter Eighty-Two
Chapter Eighty-Three
Chapter Eighty-Four
Chapter Eighty-Five
Chapter Eighty-Six
Chapter Eighty-Seven
Chapter Eighty-Eight
Chapter Eighty-Nine
Chapter Ninety
Chapter Ninety-One
Chapter Ninety-Two
Chapter Ninety-Three
Chapter Ninety-Four
NOT AN END

Chapter Thirty-Two

4.7K 211 41
By Cold_jane10

 Your PoV

As the manager oppa turned the live off, I stood from my seat and cleaned up my trash. It's almost an hour so I ended the live just in time. I thanked manager oppa and then told aunt Kris that I'll be back in the dance room while she helps manage oppa on putting away the stuff.

As I left the room, I saw the two girls again. They are standing there as if they are waiting for me. When they saw me, they immediately come to me and keep apologizing multiple times.

"We're really sorry, we didn't know the room was occupied." Said the first girl.

"We didn't make you end your live, did we? We're really sorry." The other one said.

"No, no, it's okay. I was ending it anyway." I said.

"Wait, I think I've seen you already."

"Uhm...Well, I've been coming here in the building for weeks already."

"No, I think I saw you somewhere else." She said.

"Maybe on Youtube? I kinda post some song covers there." I shrugged and watched as she opened her eyes wide and gasped.

"Right! It's you, I'm Yeji."

"Nice to meet you Yeji."

"My name is Ryujin." said the other girl.

"I'm Y/N, nice to meet you too. Are you going to use the room too? We're done with it anyway." I said.

"Actually yeah, but we really feel bad for coming in. We didn't check first if someone's inside," Yeji said.

"It's okay, it happens sometimes."

"Wait, so you said you do song covers right?" Ryujin said.

"Yeah, just a few..."

"Really? What's your channel?" She asked.

"I know," Yeji said and told Ryujin instead as she searched for it on her phone.

"Whoa, you have many subscribers!" I just smiled at them as I can't think of a word to say.

"So, why are you here? Do you have some business around? If you don't mind me asking." Ryujin asked.

"Kinda..." I said as I also hesitated to share some information since I am not sure If I could.

"Sorry for asking too much, feel free to not answer but... are you the girl that we've been hearing about?"

"Depends? What else have you heard?" I said to Yeji.

"We heard from our manager that Twice sunbaenim will be having a new member. Not to be rude but we haven't seen you around for long or been with some other trainees. You said you started coming here for weeks already, right? So we kinda assume that it's you."

I chuckled as I am just about to answer when Manager oppa and Aunt Kris came out of the room.

"Y/N, let's go, your mentors might be already waiting for you." Aunt Kris said.

"I'm sorry I have to go, but It was nice to meet you. See you around." I said as I followed aunt Kris and manager oppa wished me good luck for the rest of my schedule before he departs way on us.

We got back to the practice room and saw the room is still empty which put me in relief. Since the mentors are still not there, I decided to sing the song while dancing a little.

"Oh my god, will I ever make it? I just don't have to sing but also dance at the same time." I sighed and paused in the middle of the performance then I watched my reflection in the mirror.

"Don't worry Y/N, I know you can do it. You have much time till tomorrow before the actual filming, and you already memorized the dance."

"Tomorrow?" I asked as I turned to look at aunt Kris.

"Yup, didn't I mention you?"

"Aunt Kris!" I sighed as I looked at her in disbelief.

"Oops, my bad. But I think you're ready anyway."

"You keep surprising me, I may not survive, I swear," I said which made her laugh.

After a while, Coach Justin and Coach Denise came back. As we started the practice again, they danced with me for the first time and as soon as we finished, we repeated but they let me do it alone. I was holding a hand mic as tried to sync my dancing with my singing even tho there was already backup music. Tho I missed singing some parts I think I did pretty well too as when I finished the song, Coach Denise and Coach Justin clapped and complimented me.

"First of all, you got an amazing voice! The personality of the song is within your sound. You just need to add more in your dancing too."

"Oh okay," I said to coach Denise.

"You know, watching choreo on Youtube will help you a lot too. You can learn to adopt more expression in dancing."

"Ahh." I nodded as I listen to their pointers mostly about my expression in dancing. They told me to not be afraid to be naughty and confident which I get since that's the song sounds.

"Well, I think that's all. I don't know when will be the next session of our lessons but I hope to work with you again, Y/N." Coach Justin said.

"Thank you very much, I really had fun working with you guys," I said as I shook their hands.

"Can't work to see your teaser, good luck on your debut. We'll be rooting for you." Coach Denise also said.

"Can we have a picture before we end this? Don't worry, Pd-nim reminded us. Any picture that will be taken will only come out after the announcement of your debut."

I agreed after that and the next thing happened, they bid goodbye and left. I sighed in relief knowing that I did my best to work with this thing. I still want to see myself doing good in this work, when I looked at the time, it was only almost two which makes me have more time before I end this schedule today.

Knowing that this will be filmed tomorrow, I got challenged to continue working on it so I told aunt Kris that I want to stay more hours if possible.

She let me stay but she told me she have to do something first for a while which I don't mind. I wanted to practice alone so I stayed and operated the system as she left. I grabbed my water bottle and drank some water before I get ready to sing and dance to the song again.

"Okay, Y/N, you can do this."

_____________________________

Two hours later, I decided to stop as soon as I got satisfied with my dancing. I swear I could melt in shame whenever I see myself doing different expressions just to see what suits me. But after many tries, I just let it out naturally, I almost fell in love with myself only if I didn't stop.

"This is so crazy!" I sighed as I remained on the floor and stared at the ceiling.

"Y/N, are you done?"

I looked up and saw aunt Kris standing at the doorway with the door half opened.

"Yeah, I think so."

I sighed and sat up.

"Your unnies have been texting me, check your phone."

I left the floor and walked to where my bag is to get my phone. Most of the texts and missed calls are from Chaeyoung unnie.

"Did you tell them I decided to stay longer?"

"Yeah, so are we heading out now?"

I nodded and put my phone back in my bag. We turned off the system and also the lights. I picked up my stuff and we both left the room together.

"How was it?"

"I think I can do better now," I said

We were just about to leave the building when I heard my name from someone and as I turned I saw the two girls I met a while ago together with three girls. They greeted me and Aunt Kris and we did the same too.

"Oh by the way! These are our other members. Yuna, Chaeryeong, and Lia." Yeji said

"Hello!"

"We heard about you from Yeji and Ryujin. Y/N right? Your name is familiar to me. Then Ryujin told us that you do song covers."

"Ah yes, that's true," I said to Lia.

"Are you leaving now? Can we invite you for a coffee or anything? We really feel bad for what we did a while ago." Yeji said.

"We want to make friends with you. When Ryujin and Yeji unnie told us about your song covers, we listened to them and they are all amazing." Chaeryeong said.

"Oh, that's sweet. Thank you so much, I really appreciate it."

"You are so sweet too, if it's just fine, let's go out as friends?" Yuna said.

I looked at aunt Kris and she just nodded at me with a smile.

"I'll tell them that we'll be back a little late." Aunt Kris said.

"Well then... Sure, who am I to refuse anyway? I mean you guys are sweet to me too." I chuckled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 6.5K 38
❝ A story of two young girls striving to be part of each other's lives once again. ❞ [ edits ] 093018 093118 111918
145K 4.1K 42
[COMPLETED] Years have passed and they meet again
11.7K 271 11
For 18 years, you were so broke inside. You loved your friends around you but you despised these girls who called themselves TWICE except Nayeon. Nay...
46 2 2
Nayeon is a broken girl with lots of family issues. Seeing herself at the verge of the brokenness, the girl has no other hope in life, love, or even...