✔️Twice Plus One?!

By Cold_jane10

R E V I S E D 2 0 2 3 When a girl, living in the Philippines got the chance to debut with a popular girl gro... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
/Chapter Four/
/Chapter Five/
/Chapter Six/
/Chapter Seven/
/Chapter Eight/
/Chapter Nine/
/Chapter Ten/
/Chapter Eleven/
/Chapter Twelve/
/Chapter Thirteen/
/Chapter Fourteen/
/Chapter Fifteen/
/Chapter Sixteen/
/Chapter Seventeen/
/Chapter Eighteen/
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Hi!
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy-Six
Chapter Seventy-Seven
Chapter Seventy-Eight
Chapter Seventy-Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty-One
Chapter Eighty-Two
Chapter Eighty-Three
Chapter Eighty-Four
Chapter Eighty-Five
Chapter Eighty-Six
Chapter Eighty-Seven
Chapter Eighty-Eight
Chapter Eighty-Nine
Chapter Ninety
Chapter Ninety-One
Chapter Ninety-Two
Chapter Ninety-Three
Chapter Ninety-Four
NOT AN END

Chapter Thirty-One

4.9K 225 32
By Cold_jane10

Your PoV

It was already 12 when we stopped to have a break. So far, it was so good. Everything is so fast and I already memorized the whole dance choreography in a span of time. I guess my past dance lessons also helped me to remember the steps instantly once I see them. That's why we didn't have any major problems when I did try to do the steps.

Since it was break time and the practice will continue after one hour, aunt Kris brought me to a room where she told me to wait. I thought she'll be just going to get some lunch for us and we will be eating there after but then she came back with manager oppa who was carrying some light stand, and other things usually used in filming.

"Guess what we are doing?" Manager oppa said as he sets the camera in front of me also the lights and other stuff.

"Wait, I thought we are going to eat," I asked aunt Kris.

"Yup, but also Pd-nim said that it's a great time for you to appear on the internet again. We'll be having a live using your Youtube channel, and I'll share the link on your socials too. But of course, you can't give them the news yet."

"Is this for real?" I asked as I can't believe that I have to appear on live again after a long time of not posting anything.

I do miss my supporters too, which is why I am doing my best to get this training end so I can already make a debut, but of course, I think it was also a good move that I stayed away from it since I have some personal things that I need to deal with.

"Are you excited?" Manager oppa asked.

"More like nervous. What If I slipped? What if I messed up and told them about it."

"Don't worry, we can turn off the live instantly." Manager oppa joked which made me groan.

"But seriously, don't worry. Just reconnect with your supporters. Just like the usual thing you do when you were in the Philippines. While doing that, you can also eat, we only have an hour because you have to go back to your practice after."

"Geez, this is killing me. You should have told me earlier so I could prepare."

"No need, you look fine anyway. And don't worry if you don't know what to say, just read some comments. That's all." Aunt Kris said.

She set the laptop in front of me but also moved it away from the camera so I can still be seen. After setting it all up, Manager signaled me to get ready. I nodded and just let whatever happens. I just hope I won't mess up or else, I don't know what to do.

As the manager oppa put his thumbs up, I saw the live from my youtube channel. The live titled as 'It's good to be back, did you miss me?' Seriously, aunt Kris really knows how to tease my viewers.

I chuckled as I shake my head while I wait for the viewers.

92k viewers

Whoa, already almost a hundred thousand?

I moved the laptop closer since I can't read the comments. While I was waiting, and I watch the comment section goes up fast, I started to eat as I feel hungry with all this nervousness in my system.

"We already have a hundred thousand viewers. Wow, is this real?" I said as I looked closer at the laptop. And I am right!

After some moments the comments already calmed down. It's expected because the first minutes are the viewers saying hi and hello. Which is why the comments move so fast.

"Y/N, how are you going? I'm very good today, I'm just... ... having a great time with all of you guys. Did you miss me?" I said as I stopped midway to think of what to say.

"Y/N, we love you so much! Oh thank you, I love you too. I am very much happy that... I can finally talk to all of you, I mean maybe not personally but soon we'll see each other." I said.

"Y/N, where are you right now? Hmm, where do you think?" I asked back as I chuckled.

"No, but I am somewhere safe, and... ... I'm on vacation."

"Y/N, we miss your covers! When will you post again? Very soon, I'm just finding the right time. But I hope you can wait. I'll give the best for all of you who never stopped supporting me."

"Y/N, I miss your covers. They save me whenever I feel sad. Do you have any message or anything you can sing for me?" I read.

"Keep your chin up, we got your back! Keep your head up, just keep on dreaming! Hey! Keep your chin up, we got your back. Keep your head up, just keep on dreaming!" I sang

"I've been hearing it lately, I think it's a trend here in South Korea. Anyway, if you ever feel sad, just know that you're not alone. You can always talk to someone...or listen to my covers, if you don't feel like talking to anyone... Sometimes it takes a matter of time to open up, but don't stay too long on that stage."

I looked at the other comments and then I realized what I just said. I just mentioned that I am in South Korea right now. I looked at Aunt Kris and I know she heard what I said too. I looked at her as if I am asking her if I am asking if I can tell them since I already mentioned it anyway.

"I think most of you wanna know if I am in South Korea right now. You're right, I'm in my parent's country. Most of you know that I was born and grew up in the Philippines, which is why I haven't got any chance to travel here because also of some personal stuff that is going on. So yeah..."

I looked at the comments again and saw some questions that I want to answer but I know I can't. Those questions are like "Is that a room from JYPE building?" "Is it true that the reason why you are there is to be an idol?" and many more.

"You've gone so pretty- Oh thank you." I giggled upon reading the comment.

"Are you enjoying South Korea? Yes, of course. Uhm... I met new friends but yesterday, I went out with my best friend, we went to the mall and buy some stuff. You know her, right, my best friend? She's really into Kpop and before I left the Philippines, she brought me to a fan meeting... I think it's the one for Somi. Anyway, too much info." I chuckled.

"Please cover Somi's song. I'll try to look after it. My best friend gave me an album, but I think I left it in the Philippines. I'll just stream it on Youtube or Spotify. I also heard her song when I attended her... uhm fan meet event back in the Philippines."

I stopped first and just continued to read some comments as I eat. While eating, I found a familiar username from my viewers.

kindbutnotsoft: hiii im your number one fan!

"Hi I'm your number one fan commented kindbutnotsoft. Thank you! That's so sweet." I chuckled.

"So, since I am back, what are the things you are looking forward to from me? Comment it below and I'll try to read it, but please forgive me, I don't have my eyeglasses with me." I asked this time.

I looked at the comments and was surprised as most of them are looking forward to me being an idol. I didn't know when they started to think of that.

"What else do you wish to do in South Korea? I want to go to some theme park. Yeah, I want to go there."

"How about you? Do you have any suggestions?" I asked.

"Visit JYPE- oh, I'll try, I'll try... If we stopped on JYPE, I'll have a selfie outside the building and post it for you guys." I said and heard manager oppa laugh behind the camera.

"Go inside and have a tour... I don't think they will let me do that." I chuckled

"Since I can't read all your comments, I can sing while I am on live. Do you want me to sing?" I said. After some seconds, I started singing but I didn't tell them what I am going to sing.

I sang the old song of Twice called ice cream which I've been listening to the past few days. Actually, I listen to all of their song even the B-sides.

After singing a few lines, I stopped and read some comments.

"I had ice cream this morning, so I thought that song would be perfect to sing." I laughed.

"Why does everyone are so surprised that I sang a kpop song? Have you forgotten that I am a Korean?"

"But I learned that song from my best friend. She's a Once, and I always hear her sing their songs." I added.

While I was reading more comments, I wasn't really aware of what is happening around me. I'm so focused on the laptop, but then I heard the door of the room where I am right now opened up. I heard laughter too which made me look up away from the laptop. Unexpectedly, I saw two girls and they were also in shock as they saw me. I saw the Manager oppa signal them to hushed. They apologized quietly as they continuously bowed to the managers and to me. As they left, it took some minutes before I come back to my senses. I looked at the camera wondering if they caught my reaction during those moments. I just can't think of anything then I started to laugh uncontrollably.

As soon as I calmed down, I sighed and shook my head as I had no choice but to end the live before the same thing happen again.

"Uhm... Okay...Well anyway, I hope to sing more songs to you, I know you all missed me and so do I. I promise that I'll be back completely soon. I just wanna tell you that I am doing just fine, and I also wanna know how are you all doing. We'll see each other again, and I promise that. I hope you'll continue to support me, I will do the best for all my supporters and fans out there. I am really happy that you guys came even if this is so sudden, I love you very much and I'll see you soon."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.3K 2.6K 40
Having a biggest american singer as your best friend while you were travelling to America and then met the biggest kpop girl group in Korea? You sure...
17.3K 509 18
COMPLETED♥ It's been not so long since Yoo Jeongyeon debuted after being selected in a reality girl group survival called Sixteen with 8 more girls...
11.7K 266 11
For 18 years, you were so broke inside. You loved your friends around you but you despised these girls who called themselves TWICE except Nayeon. Nay...
145K 4.1K 42
[COMPLETED] Years have passed and they meet again