That Nara... | Naruto Fanfici...

By 101_classified

Shikarei is the eldest of two children of Shikaku Nara and Yoshino Nara. She grows to become quite the famous... More

Authors note
||Prologue||
||1||
||2||
||3||
||4||
||5||
||6||
||7||
||8||
||9||
||10||
||11||
||12||
||13||
||14||
||15||
||16||
||17||
||18||
||19||
||20||
||21||
||22||
||23||
||24||
||25||
||26||
||27||
||28||
||29||
||30||
||31||
||32||
||33||
||34||
||35||
||36||
||37||
||38||
||39||
||40||
||41||
||42||
||43||
||44||
||45||
||46||
||47||
||48||
||49||
||50||
||51||
||52||
||53||
||54||
||55||
||56||
||57||
||58||
||59||
||60||
||61||
||62||
||63||
||64||
||65||
||66||
||67||
||68||
||69||
||70||
||71||
||72||
||73||
||74||
||75||
||76||
||77||
||78||
||79||
||80||
||81||
The Letter
||82||
||83||
||84||
||85||
||86||
||87||
||88||
||89||
||90||
||91||
||92||
||93||
||94||
||95||
||96||
||97||
||98||
||99||
||100||
||101||
||102||
||103||
||105||
||106||
||107||
||108||
||109||
||110||
||111||
||112||
||113||
||114||
||115||
||116||
||117||
||118||
||119||
||120||
||121||
||122||
||123||
||124||
Ino Shika Ren Cho's infinite tsukuyomi world
||125||
||126||
||127||
||128||
||129||
||130||
||131||
||132||
||133||
||134||
||epilogue||
Authors Note
Special: Infinite Tsukuyomi Pt.2

||104||

1.8K 55 3
By 101_classified

"What?! A kiss?! Who and what are you, you-- you-- you-- witch!" Karin, shouted, "and quit making eyes at him, you old bag!"

Loud.

Is being loud an Uzumaki thing? Now that I think about it, Lady Kushina was kind of loud too at times and we all know Naruto is loud.

"Lord Tsuchikage if you're not going to participate then please keep your head down," Mei said as she did a mixture of hand signs before spewing out a mouth full of lava.

Next in was Chihiro who had released his blade and sent Sasuke flying though the wall.

What was the purple skeleton thing?

Mei ran out after him, the hole created was blocked up.

I turned my gaze from that to Karin.

"You," I grabbed her, "now that Danzo isn't here, I guess I can talk now. You're Karin Uzumaki, yes?"

She looked at me with startled eyes and I pulled the cloth from my eyes.

That feels a lot better.

I was about to say something when suddenly white goop started to grow around everyone, dropping Karin I turned to them and frowned.

"What is that?" I muttered, walking over to the Zetsu on the floor, "are you even dead? I doubt it, you'll have to go through more than a few broken neck bones to die."

Just as I thought, the head of the creature grew out from it.

"Stay still, Chojiro," I looked at him and used my eyes to turn time back on the goop, however, before it totally fell off, the wall was thrown in and that purple skeleton that was wrapped around Sasuke was there.

What is that?

I've never seen anything like it. Is it something that the sharingan is producing? It reminds me of Gaara's sand defense. But it couldn't be any more different.

Sasuke emerged from the dust cloud.

"Sasuke! Are you alright?!" Karin shouted from beside me.

Wait a minute, why didn't that zetsu stuff grow on me as well? I looked down to see my shadow was doing some weird dance around me. Guess my shadows have my back, good work, me.

Anyway, back to Sasuke.

"Lady Mizukage!" I shouted as something weird began happening behind me. The Tsuchikage and Akatsuchi were creating some weird looking stones.

Shaking that off, I turn to Chojiro and quickly make the Zetsu on him disappear.

"Thank you," he nodded to me as we looked to Onoki who was floating in the air now

"So, you're the brat who took down Deidara, huh?" Onoki asked as he did his own set of hand signs, "well I've got no grudge against you. But many Shinobi want you dead."

No... I'm fairly sure Deidara self-destructed. But sure, whatever you say, old man.

"So goodbye," he said as a small glowing cube appeared in his hand, he expanded it, and it surrounded Sasuke, "particle style: atomic dismantling jutsu."

The cube filled with a dark smoke.

Crap. Don't die, Sasuke, don't die...

The smoke cleared to show that the cube was empty.

Weird, his chakra is still here though.

"Sasuke!" Karin shouted.

Can you shut up?

The box disappeared.

"Sasuke's chakra is gone... All gone..." Karin muttered.

"Yes. That's right. It's gone because I've disassembled his body to a mere molecular level," Onoki replied, "and you will be next, girl."

Everyone came running into the room who'd left previously. Gaara and Temari rushed to my side and looked at my eyes.

"Why?" Temari asked.

"Danzo split and I needed to help out," I replied, "it's been frustrating being basically blind. It reminds me of when I was half blind, that was not a fun experience."

"Where is Sasuke?" A asked straight away, "where is he?!"

I turned to Mifune and his guys and turned time back on them, getting rid of the Zetsus.

"Thank you," Mifune nodded, "we're in your debt."

"No need," I shook my head and frowned.

That mystery chakra that has the same eye to Kakashi is also still here.

It's bothering me. It's just there. Not moving at all.

I looked up to where the source was and frowned, I can't see anyone or anything. No physical manifestations, just a single ball of blue chakra. It's barely noticeable.

"Tsuchikage, where is Sasuke?" A asked Onoki, just a bit calmer than previously.

Not here. Duh.

But he's not gone either. I know that for sure.

I think that mystery chakra interfered somehow.

"I turned that brat into dust," Onoki replied.

"How dare you! I wanted to take him down!" A shouted. Wow didn't know the kage could stoop so low as to compete and argue over who kills who.

"You had no right to do that!" A shouted.

"Someone else is here!" I announced, "be prepared for them!"

Everyone looked at me confused before a voice echoed around the room.

"And you'll still get to have a go at it," the voice announced as the air warped and a member of the Akatsuki appeared, "so quit whining, Raikage."

"Orange mask," I muttered, "Tobi."

"My name is Madara Uchiha," Tobi introduced-- wait-! MADARA UCHIHA?! We thought it was just a possibility! Does that mean Kabuto or Orochimaru actually reanimated that old fossil?! I didn't expect of all the Akatsuki, Tobi would be Madara of all people. Actually-- now that I think about it, it makes a lot more sense than anything else. His childish look was just a façade.

In his arm was Sasuke, limp and most likely unconscious.

"I am here to explain something to you all," Tob-- Madara announced, "and once you understand it, I'll ask you a question."

This is going to be one hell of a report to write for Tsunade when I get home.

"What is it?" A asked.

"It's about my plan... Project Tsukuyomi," Madara replied.

Tsukuyomi? That doesn't sound very good...

"It seems that C was right, the Hokage has indeed fled," A announced randomly as he scanned who was in the room, "when did Shikarei Nara get here?"

"Oh me?" I asked, "I was here the whole time. Don't mind me, it's a long story. Please, let's focus on the problem at hand."

I gestured to Madara. Calling him Madara still seems wrong. I don't feel like he's actually Madara. His eyes chakra is too similar to Kakashi's. I'll need to talk to him about that later. For now... I'll stay quiet.

A lunged forward, lightning covering his body as he went to punch Madara. Somehow he just went straight through the masked man.

What was it that I uncovered about him... Hm...

"Oh right, it was that seemingly no physical attacks can hit him," I whispered, "no point trying, I suppose."

But maybe my shadows can hit him?

No. I'd never be able to get them over there in time to catch him off guard when he's facing me and besides, there isn't much shadow to manipulate thanks to the glow of the lava here and there.

The space around him warped again and Sasuke was sucked into wherever it was that that warp took him.

"Return Sasuke right now," A demanded.

"That will depend on your response to what I'm about to tell you," Madara replied.

"Just calm down, Raikage, let's hear him out and take it from there," Onoki floated from behind him.

Wait-- when did he get there? Wasn't he just down here? Weird old man...

Madara dropped down between me and Karin.

"Go. Heal Sasuke," he ordered before sending Karin away and out of sight.

It must be a separate place, like a personal dimension only the person who owns it can gain entrance to, people who enter can only with the owner's permission, same with exiting.

I narrowed my eyes in his direction and stepped back a few paces.

"Now, are all of you finally prepared to listen?" Madara asked. He was there that night. He was the masked man who helped Itachi with the Uchiha massacre.

"First tell us why you're trying to win over Sasuke," Gaara ordered.

"Sharingan that actually aquire the susanoo are quite rare," Madara replies, is that the purple thing, "I like to stock up on good eyes. I'd like Shikarei's eyes as well."

"I may not like them, but you aren't having them," I glared.

"Anyway, by battling the five Kage, Sasuke will have honed his visual prowess even further," Madara continued, "which is exactly why I sent him here."

"So, it's like you're just fattening up your next meal. I suppose you'll kill him and steal his eyes at some point, hm?" I asked. His eye landed on me. Yes, that's the same sharingan as Kakashi's. But I don't know if I should tell him? I'm sure he's met Madara a few times, but he hasn't reacted to the similarities between each of their sharingan, maybe I'm just over thinking it?

"I was hoping to at least weaken a few of the kage and take some of you hostage but I guess that was too much to ask," he added on.

"Take us hostage? Whatever for?" Mei asked.

Leverage against each of the hidden villages, I'm guessing.

"To ensure that Project Tsukuyomi was implemented smoothly, of course," Madara replied.

"I'm truly surprised that the infamous Madara Uchiha is still alive," Onoki said, "but I'm confused. Why do you of all people need such round about tactics? With all your power, you should be able to make any plan of yours real easily."

That's right!

Madara Uchiha was known to be one of the strongest shinobi known, he had a strong sharingan and seemingly unlimited chakra. He never needed help.

So that means... This is not Madara. This person is someone using Madara's name as a way to instil fear, I'm guessing.

"Shikarei," Gaara whispered, I looked at him and nodded, "you know something."

"I'm think ironing over the details," I lied.

As much as I want to tell him, I can't just jump to conclusions right away. I need more things, more specifically, I need to know more about this Madara.

"My injuries from the battle with the first Hokage, Hashirama, were too severe. I currently have little power," Madara replied, "I am but a shell of my former self."

Well, isn't that convenient.

"Oh, I get it, this plan of yours is to restore your power," C declared.

"Hm. I suppose you could say that," Madara nodded cryptically, "but there's so much more to it."

"What're you scheming?" Mifune asked, "what exactly is this Project Tsukuyomi?"

"It'll be a long story, so I'll need to sit down," Madara replied, doing as he said and sitting down on one of the stands.

"Stop being so cryptic," I glared, "just speak and tell us straight out. Or I'll force it out of you."

My shadows rose up off the floor, well, it wasn't as threatening as I wished due to the lack of shadows there were but hopefully it got my point across.

Madara simply put a single finger up. Is he silencing me? How rude.

"All shall become one with me, the complete possession form that will unite all," Madara said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

458 8 60
No sooner had a young girl become a kunoichi, or more precisely, a chunin, who was only about six years old, than a mission was called for. However...
13.3K 338 22
Choi Unima was born with unusually powerful jutsu, forbidden to use while under the command of the Hokage. That is, until a certain enemy makes an ap...
63.7K 2K 49
Yuukina is friends with all three of the Kazekage's children, and she is one of the highest ranking Jounin in the Hidden Sand Village. She despises t...
949 26 7
What if Boruto wasn't the only protagonist of the story? This fanfiction will follow part of the story from the anime, with obvious changes. Stories...