Blazing: An Avatar AU

De demonicxchaos

(Y/N)'s life up until now hasn't been easy. I mean high school, am I right? That's never easy. Loaded with cl... Mais

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy Four
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy-Six
Chapter Seventy-Seven
Chapter Seventy-Eight
Chapter Seventy-Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty-One
Chapter Eighty-Two
Chapter Eighty-Three
A/N

Chapter Fifty-Two

2.7K 126 314
De demonicxchaos

Zuko had the wonderful idea of hiding out at the royal family's beach house on Ember Island. I had never been.

Katara and Toph were laying on the ground. 

"Doesn't it seem kind of weird that we're hiding from the Fire Lord in his own house?" Katara asked. 

"I told you, my father hasn't come here since our family was actually happy. And that was a long time ago. It's the last place anyone would think to look for us."

"You made it sound so sad," I said.

He shrugged. 

Sokka and Suki ran up to us. Sokka held up his phone, "Guys! They made a movie about us!"

"Huh?" I asked, "Really?"

"We have to go!" Sokka exclaimed, "I bought us movie tickets!"

"You're kidding, right?" I asked. 

"Sokka, do you really think it's a good idea to attend a movie about ourselves?" Katara asked. 

"Sure," Sokka said, "As long as Zuko and (Y/N) wear masks. A movie day is something we all need."

I nudged Zuko, "What do you think? I miss watching movies with you."

Zuko smiled, "Fine."

Later that day, we all went to the movie theatre. 

Zuko sat next to me and Katara (much to Aang's dismay).

Toph groaned, "What's the point of me coming here? I can't see the screen."

"Don't worry," Katara said, "You can still hear, and I'll tell you what's happening."

Toph groaned. 

Sokka and Suki were sitting in the row behind us.

The lights dimmed and the advertisements started. Zuko and I took off our masks now that it was dark.

After like 20 minutes of advertisements, the movie started. 

The scene opened to an actress, who I assumed was playing Katara, and an actor, Sokka, rowing a boat in the middle of a tundra. 

"Sokka, my only brother! We constantly roam these icy South Pole seas, and yet never do we find anything fulfilling!" Actress Katara sighed dramatically. 

"All I want is a full feeling in my stomach! I'm starving!" Actor Sokka yelled.

I laughed. 

Katara and Sokka looked horrified.

"Is food the only thing on your mind?" Actress Katara asked. 

"Well, I'm trying to it get out of my mind and into my mouth! I'm starving!" Actor Sokka exclaimed, earning a scattered laugh from the audience. 

"This is pathetic! My jokes are way funnier than this!" Sokka whisper-yelled. 

I turned back to him, "I don't think you're as funny as you think."

"(Y/N)!" Sokka whined. 

I laughed, "Joking."

Sokka smiled.

Toph laughed, "I think he's got you pegged!"

Sokka frowned again.

I turned my attention back to the screen.

"Every day, the world awaits a beacon to guide us, yet none appears! Still, we cannot give up hope! For hope," Actress Katara started to sob, "is all we have! And we must never relinquish it, even... even to our dying breath!"

I stifled a laugh. 

Katara crossed her arms, "Well, that's just silly. I don't sound like that."

Toph laughed loudly, "Oh man! This writer's a genius!"

"Toph," I chided, "You can't even see the movie."

She laughed, "Hearing it is enough."

Actress Katara and Actor Sokka had found a block of ice. A figure could be seen within the iceberg.

"It appears to be someone frozen in ice, perhaps for a hundred years," Actress Katara said. 

"But who? Who is the boy in the iceberg?" Actor Sokka asked. 

"Waterbend! Hi-yah!" Actress Katara yelled. 

Wow, they do NOT know how waterbending works. However, the power of special effects took over and it did actually look like the actress waterbent the iceberg apart. 

Someone, who I assume was Aang, due to the airbending master tattoos, leaped out of the broken iceberg, along with a really bad CGI Appa.

The only problem with Aang's actor was that... she was an actress

Aang looked horrified. 

"Who are you, frozen boy?" Actress Katara asked. 

"I'm the Avatar, silly, here to spread joy and fun!" Actress Aang replied. 

Oh. That was definitely a woman. 

"Wait, is that a woman playing me?" Aang yelled.

Zuko started to laugh. I gave him a stern look and he stopped. 

Actress Aang started prancing around the screen, the special effects making it look like she was really flying. 

Aang looked angry at the events that were unfolding on the screen, "I don't do that! That's not what I'm like! And I'm not a woman"

Toph looked like she was going to die from laughter, "Oh, they nailed you, Twinkle Toes!"

The movie faded to black and opened on a familiar fire nation ship. 

"Prince Zuko, you must try this cake!" Actor Iroh said. 

The Actor for Zuko turned around, "I don't have time to stuff my face! I must capture the Avatar to regain my honor!"

I stared at the actor, "How'd they get the scar on the wrong side when there are pictures of you all over the internet?"

Zuko crossed his arms angrily, "They make me look totally stiff and humorless."

"Actually, I think that actor's pretty spot on," Katara said.

"How could you say that?!" Zuko yelled.

I laughed and looked at the screen again.

"Let's forget about the Avatar and get massages!" Actor Iroh said.

"How could you say that?!" Actor Zuko said, in the same tone as Real Zuko did just a moment ago. 

Zuko sat lower in his seat. 

I laughed and stared back at the screen.

"Well," Actor Iroh said, "Have you seen (Y/N)?"

The Actress for me emerged from the water, landing on the ship in a whirlpool. 

I blinked at the screen, "I don't live underwater? Uh...?"

"I'm here," Actress me said, wringing water out of her hair.  

Actor Zuko ran towards me, "(Y/N)!"

Actress me raised a hand and Actor Zuko stopped in his spot. 

I could only assume she was bloodbending. 

"No, no," Actress me said, clicking her tongue, "Please keep your distance. I would very much like to keep the weak away. I hear that weakness is contagious. I wouldn't want what you have," she took out her phone and started texting.

"Excuse me?" I whisper-yelled, "I am not that bitchy!"

Toph laughed. 

The movie depicted more of our lives inaccurately. 

"Ugh," Aang exclaimed, "That woman playing the Avatar doesn't resemble me at all!"

"I don't know, you are more in touch with your feminine side than most guys," Toph said. 

"Ugh!" Aang whisper-yelled. 

"Relax, Aang. They're not accurate portrayals. It's not like I'm a preachy crybaby who can't resist giving overemotional speeches about hope all the time," Katara said. 

Everyone stared at her and blinked. 

"Right?" Katara asked. 

"Sure, Kat," I shrugged. 

"Listen, friends, it's obvious that the director did his research. I know it must hurt, but what you're seeing up there on that stage is the truth," Toph said.  

The movie cut to a scene in the Earth Kingdom. 

The original Team Avatar (Sokka, Katara, and Aang) were standing next to a large rock. 

I nudged Toph, "I think this is where you come in."

Toph looked excited.

A really buff man tunneled up from under the ground. He was wearing Toph's outfit of choice, a green T-shirt with jeans. 

"Who are you?" Actress Aang asked. 

"My name's Toph," he flexed, "because it sounds like tough, and that's just what I am!"

I laughed.

"Wait a minute," Toph cleaned her ear with her finger, "I sound like a guy. A really buff guy."

Katara looked triumphant, "Well Toph, what you hear up there is the truth. It hurts, doesn't it?"

"Are you kidding me? I wouldn't have cast it any other way!" Toph laughed.

Katara looked disappointed. 

Toph turned to Aang, "At least it's not a flying bald lady!"

Aang slouched. 

I nearly spit out my drink.

After a few more scenes, the movie cut to Katara and Zuko in the crystal catacombs. 

"I have to admit Prince Zuko, I really find you attractive!" Actress Katara said. 

"You don't have to make fun of me," Actor Zuko said. 

"I've had eyes for you since the day you first captured me!" Actress Katara exclaimed. 

Well, what the fuck is this bullshit?

Zuko moved closer to me. 

Actor Zuko got up angrily, "Wait, I thought you were the Avatar's girl!"

"The Avatar?" Actress Katara laughed, "Why, he's like a little brother to me! I certainly don't think of him in a romantic way. Besides, how could he ever find out about... this?"

She practically attacked Actor Zuko's lips. I clenched my fist and got up. I noticed that Aang was already gone. I ran outside of the theatre. 

I heard footsteps behind me, "(Y/N)!" Zuko called, out of breath, "Wait!"

"Did that happen?" I asked him.

"What?" He looked taken aback, "Of course not."

He grabbed my hand and dragged me into a bathroom. 

He locked the door. 

"Zuko, what?"

He slammed me against the wall of the bathroom, "I only have eyes for you," he said into my ear, "And I'm going to make sure you know it."

His lips trailed down onto my neck. He sucked at my neck, leaving another mark. 

He smiled and pulled away, "Mine," he traced the mark with his thumb. 

I stood on my tippy toes and grabbed Zuko's collar. I pulled him down to me, closing the distance between us.

I couldn't even tell you how long we were in that bathroom. We walked back to the theatre. 

Sokka blinked when he saw us, "You guys missed like half the movie. It's the invasion now."

Zuko and I blushed and sat down.

"We finally made it to the Royal Palace, but no one's home!" Actress Aang yelled. 

Actress me rolled her eyes, "Who gives a-" a beep played over my mouth. 

Toph laughed, "If only we had that in real life."

"Shut up, Toph," I crossed my arms. 

"Actually, I'm home, and I want to join you!" Actor Zuko walked on screen.

Actress me flicked her hand and Actor Zuko flew across the screen, hitting his back on the wall. 

Actress me opened her mouth and a long string of bleeping sounded from the screen. 

Sokka shrugged, "Yeah... that's basically what happened."

Then, Actress me walked over to Actor Zuko and helped him up. They kissed. 

My face turned red. Zuko's followed. 

Toph nudged me, "Just so you know, we know that you guys do shit like that all the time."

"What?" I said, "We don't!"

"You're lying," Toph smiled. 

Sokka got up and stretched, "That's all for the movie. They made it to the present."

Suki dragged him down, "The movies not over. Look-!" The scene changed to a comet. 

Sozin's comet. 

A celestial event that is the exact opposite of the eclipse. It gives fire benders unimaginable power. 

The movie ended in the death of Team Avatar. 

The audience cheered.

Everyone walked out of the theatre. 

"That... wasn't a good movie," Zuko said.

"Tell me about it," I said.

"I'll say," Aang replied.

"No kidding," Katara chimed in.

"Horrible," Suki groaned.

"You said it," Toph said. 

Sokka shrugged, " But the effects were decent!"

(A/N): Okay NOW it's four in one day

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

261K 6.6K 82
A girl is born in the Fire Nation with the ability to bend three elements and a strong spiritual connection. It's me, Y/N. I was meant to be used as...
869K 23K 78
***CURRENTLY UNDER EDITING*** Broken, filled with loss, pain, and anger of her people's death... she could only hope she had died with them. An Air B...
16K 648 20
ᵃ ᶻᵘᵏᵒ ˣ ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ - 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 - "𝙺𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚒𝚝 𝚊 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝..𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎?" 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚝 𝙸𝚛𝚘𝚑 𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚍. ➪ A story about a y...
5.9K 128 10
(Y/N) is a young Earthbender and orphan who lives in Gaoling. He was dumped by his parents when he was a baby, and he was taken in by a kind old woma...