10 Reasons

By Whois_Tink

I'll tell you 10 reasons why I love you. More

ub
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
30
31
32
Not a Chapter!
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
Update/..
2022
50

27

9.5K 440 32
By Whois_Tink

Messiah Brewster
"No I don't wanna lay with you no more. ,"Sincere pushed his head off her lap leaning against the headboard.

"Let's just lay here and watch the movie. Why you gotta be so difficult? ," Messiah put his head back on her lap.

"Nuh-uh don't lay on me nappy ass hair. ," She pushed his head once again.

"I'm going to get my shit done ma so don't try to get out. ," mugged Messiah.

"I'm just joking come lay back down. ," said Sincere

•••

"Messiah. , Sincere wiggled her toes in his face.

•••

"So you gone ignore me? I just said I was playing. It's cool I still love you. ," said Sincere as amshe grabbed his face kissing him all over.

"I love you too I'm bout to slide. ," he slyly kissed her lips before standing up.

"Where you going? ," questioned Sincere.

"Get braided up. ," replied Messiah tying his shoes.

"I'm going too. Can we get food before you go there? ," Sincere stretches putting on her slides.

"What you want to eat? ," asked Messiah letting her out first so he could lock the door to his house.

"Sylvia's I want some soul food. You ready? ," Sincere climbed in the car reaching over she pushed Messiah door open.

"Yeah let's go. ," he brought the engine to life before backing out of his driveway.

Frederick Douglass Boulevard
West Harlem

Inside the Messiah sat back in the chair getting his arm braided; smoking a backwood. Sincere sat across from but she was quite causing Messiah to glance up at her. She had her hood on with her hands in the pockets trying to fight her sleep.

"She can go in my office if she wants to it's a couch back there. ," said Jasmine. She honestly just wanted to flirt with Messiah even though her always ignored her.

"Sin. ," called Messiah.

"Hm? ," hummed Sincere she stared back at him with tired eye.

"Come get the keys out my pocket you can go sleep in the car. ," Messiah wasn't about to let his girl sleep in a shop full of random females and niggas. He was always paranoid.

"Okay. ," said Sincere walking out the shop.

"Watch yo eyes cuz. ," Messiah mugged the man who watch Sincere walk out the barbershop.

"My bad. ," the employee went back to cutting his client hair.
_______________

"Hello? ," answered Sincere.

"Where you at? ," asked Serenity.

"I'm at the barbershop with Siah. What you need? ," questioned Sincere. She really was trying to catch up on some sleep the hospital hours been mad crazy.

"Girl come to Mount Sinai nana ass done broke her arm. They saying she gotta have surgery. ," stated Serenity.

"How the hell she do that? ," frowned Sincere.

"Thinking she still young trying to fix shit and fell off the short ladder. ," Serenity shook head her grandmother though she was still sixteen; never let anything slow her down.

"Here I come. ," mumbled Sincere.

"Okay. ," said Serenity.

She ended the call with her sister and call Messiah. The girl was on the second to last braid on his head.

"What's wrong? ," frowned Messiah pick up on Sincere's facial expression.

"I gotta go to Mount Sinai my nana fell and broke her arm. Ren just told me she got to have surgery. ," sighed Sincere. Right now will be a great time to spark up a blunt.

"Gimme ten minutes ma. ," spoke Messiah.

"Ten minutes or June gone have to come get you. ," said Sincere.

"Heard juu. ," Sincere hung up the phone.

Sincere Philips

"She still mobile so she gone do whatever she want. You think yo OG gone listen to you? She was barely listening to yo moms. ," Messiah spoke jeeo

"That's her problem she don't wanna listen to nobody and she's stubborn. ," said Sincere.

"You know who that sounds like? ," spoke Messiah focusing on the road.

"Who? ," questioned Sincere.

"You. ," replied Messiah.

"Me? I'm not stubborn. ," Sincere kissed her teeth putting her attention on her phone.

"You just like her Noonie you just don't want to admit. ," said Messiah.

"Whatever. ," She rolled her eyes. 

"What you want to eat? ," asked Messiah driving past many fast food places.

•••

"You gotta attitude now huh? We can just go home then. ," said Messiah.

"Chic-fil-a. ," mumbled Sincere giving her attention to her phone.

"Nahh we not bout to do this speak up. ," demanded Messiah. The aggressiveness in his voice made her feel a way.

"I want Chic-fil-a. ," Sincere spoke louder.

Messiah drove up to the window ordering and paying for their food. Out the corner of his eye he could see Sincere on her phone with the usual face mug letting him know she was mad. He arrived at his house grabbing everything and unlocked the door as Sincere dashed down the hall ignoring him. She was sitting in bed when he appeared going over to her he grabbed her throat.
"A nigga don't care how mad you call yo self being, but you know that shit ain't gone fly. Lose the attitude for I help you lose it. ," Messiah gave her neck a squeeze as he watched her bite her lip with her eyes closed.

"Move Siah. ," Sincere spoke softly.

"I bet you gone kill that shit now, huh? ," Messiah let go of her taking out his food.

"Nope. ," smirked Sincere popping the P.

"I can't never be serious witcho freak ass. ," sighed Messiah shaking his head.

"It's your fault you made me like this. ," Sincere ate her fries.

"My fault? ," chewed Messiah.

"Yeah you use to slut me out remember. ," She sipped her drink.

"Bae when we in public don't speak on that. ," smirked Messiah shaking his head. He had turned her out.

"But I like when you do it. ," admitted Sincere.

"I know mamas but don't speak on it outside these walls cause then I'm gone have to kill a nigga if he come at you. ," Messiah said in all seriousness. If any nigga though he was gone test Sin he was gone kill them right where they stood.

"Okay can I have a kiss? ," asked Sincere.

"You ribbed me this morning; just caught a attitude, and you think you deserve my love? ," Messiah wrapped his food back up.

"I said I was just playing Messiah you know I love you. ," said Sincere.

"I love you more. ," replied a smiling Messiah.

"Give me a kiss then. ," pouted Sincere.

"No. ," spoke Messiah.

"Messiahhhh. ," whined Sincere straddling his lap.

"Move I'm trying to watch the movie. ," Messiah looked around her being that she was tiny compared to him.

"I don't careee I wanna kiss nigga. ," Sincere grabbed his scruffy bread pecking his lips.

"Nah I don't want it. ," Messiah wiped his lips. He just wanted to get on her nerves.

"Nigga I know— okay it's cool. ," Sincere move back to her side finishing her food.

"C'mere you know I'm playing. ," he grabbed her foot.

"Don't touch me. ," Sincere kicked his side.

Messiah hovered over her staring intensely at her before placing his lips on the her. Kissing then several time he laid between her legs with his head resting on her stomach.

"I love you crip. ," spoke Messiah.

"I love you too roach. ," giggled Sinere playing in his hair.

"Always ruining some. ," Messiah watched the movie playing in front of them.

Q&A? Ask me anything🤷🏽‍♀️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 56 11
Love is love and no one can tell you how to love ...
298K 14.1K 47
I don't even know what's going to happen in this story, I'm really freestyle writing, but I'm going to try to keep it interesting. Basically Read to...
548K 23.5K 56
Teach me. Show me. I'm willing to learn what LOVE really is.
58.8K 8.5K 12
Love the life you live and live the life you love. ~Ten Days, Ten Reasons