Something Kinda Crazy: Lee Kn...

By AmbivertRobot

The dreams that you wish will come true. Sowon and inha woke up one day and things werent the same, something... More

Small Reminders
(1) Start of something New
(2) Heart shaker
(3)Inside my head too many questions
(4) I fancy you
(5) Time to love
(6) Lo Siento (sorry)
(7) Home
(8) Boy with luv
(9) Half of my heart
(10) She will be Loved
(11) M.I.A
(12) The way i feel inside
(13) Hericane
(14) Sofa
(15) I Dare you to Move
(16) Super Far
(17) Stick with you
(18) Me Gustas Tu (i like you)
(19) Like Im gonna Lose you
(20) When im with you
(21) We like 2 party
(22) Goodbye Road
(23) Officially Missing you
(24) Sherlock
(25) ILYSB
(26) ILYSB PART 2
(27) Youre my Moonlight
(28) Holiday
(29) Serendipity
(30) And im here
(31) Beautiful Pain
Im gonna draw my future like picasso
💙 Book 2 💙
(1) Im Always Gonna Want you back
(2) Story of My Life
(3) Moonlight Melody
(4) Blueming
(5) Coming Up Roses
(6) if its meant to be it'll be
(7) I did it all with a Smile on my Face
(8) Solo
(9) somebody to you
(10) Visitor
(11) Its not Fine
(12) Hope Not
(13) Got no shame
(14) Lover
(15) Easily
(16) Say you wont let go
(17) 24k
(18) Awkward Silence
(19) Trying to let you know Signeul bonae
(21) Love Scenario
(22) Nervous
(23) Blow your Mind
(24) A Poem Entitled You
(25) I want to be your favorite boy
(26) Know me
(27) Whats happening?
(28) Kick it
(29) Beautiful
(30) Love left for Me
(31) Dont throw it all away our love
(32) On track
(33) Touch
(34) The Light
(35) Happy Together
Triple Wedding
important announcement

(20) Shine

14 2 0
By AmbivertRobot

Jung Sowon

Another week passed by,We went to hyunjin's place to hang out. It feels nostalgic being here again, it sad to think that it isnt like before though. Hyunjin's house changed, the wallpaper was different and the decorations were new this time.

We were making our way to the backyard.

"It changed but still the same." Inha whispered to me.

"I bet they would freak out if we knew where everything is." I chuckled.

"Okay, this time lets not wash the dishes."

"Im saved from that. Im no longer a girlfriend after all." I shrugged.

"But youre no stranger and you'll eat in this house so youre not excused."

"Pfft, you just want someone to help you."

"Youre correct sir."

Chan turned his head to us since we were behind.

"Go ahead, ill be with jisung or changbin." I pushed her and she gave an apologetic smile.

I stared at the pool, a juice in my hand. Everyone was busy preparing food while i was zoning out.

"Hyung, we ran out of bread!" Jeongin yelled, snapping me out of my trance.

"Ill go buy it!" I raised my hand.

"Are you sure noona?" Seungmin asked.

"Yeah, i have nothing to do anyways."

Seungmin showed me what kind of bread is needed.

"Minho, go with her youre not doing anything." Chan waved his spatula.

"Its fine, i can handle it."

"Its okay." He stood up and fished his phone out.

Jisung gave me a big smile, inha was inside the kitchen,she would freak out if she knew.
We were silently walking, there was a bakery two corners from here.

Minho was wearing his earphones so i didnt bother talking to him. I scan the place looking for the bread seungmin wanted. I buy a few cupcakes with the loaf. Minho was already outside, wow i never thought he could be this cold.

Once he sees me we made our way back. I stare at his back, i stopped walking.

"I guess ill just have to stop trying." I fight my tears and started walking again.

I tried, i took a risk. You should be proud of me grandma...

I handed seungmin all the stuff i bought, they were ecstatic with the cupcakes. After having a few bites they all went back to cooking and preparing food.

I took a seat by the pool and stared at the water again. Aigoo its gonna be a long day...

"Whats with the long face?" Woojin was standing next to me.

"Its genetic."

"Youre not a horse though."

"Let me laugh on that." I gave him a small smile.

"do you want some?" He handed me a plate.

"I didnt know there was brownies."

"Yeah, minho forgot to take it out when you two arrived."

"Oh." It has to be brownies.

"Arent you having some?"

"Nah, i shouldnt. He probably didnt want me to have any." I mumbled.

"What? Never mind here." Woojin shoved it into my face, making me obliged to eat it.

"Im allergic to brownies."

"What?! Spit that out then!"

"Kidding." I chukled and started to chew on the brownie, its bittersweet. Such a pity.

"You really scared me."

"Thats what you get for forcing me."

"Lesson learned."

"Oh hyung, felix is calling for you he needs help with something." Changbin peeked his head out. "Hi sowon!"

"Hey." I waved.

"Arent you coming inside?"

"You guys go ahead, ill be there in a sec."

The two went inside.

"Aigoo, at least i tried." I stood up and went inside, i helped with cooking the patties, the boys did the barbecue stuff and other foods, inha made the drinks.

Later on we were all gathered and started eating. Everything was the same; jeongin and hyunjin playing around, seungmin teasing woojin while he was eating, felix and jisung having an eating competition, changbin was serious with his food this time, inha and chan feeding each other then there's me and minho.

It used to be me and minho sitting next to each other, but now he's next to felix and jisung judging who's gonna win. While i was beside the adorable couple with changbin on my side.

"You have a very small appetite, no wonder Youre thin." Changbin says as he takes a big bite.

"Yeah."

"Can i say something? But dont be offended though."

"I wont as long as you wipe that ketchup off your face." I chuckled.

He wiped it and swallowed first then clears his throat.

"Do you normally look sad or youre just real sad?"

I laughed at his question. "Both."

"Well, you should smile often if thats your normal look then the next thing is avoid the thing that makes you sad."

"I will, tomorrow."

"Why not now?"

"Just because."

"You know this may sound weird but i know a lot about you."

"Yeah, aini would tell you things about me when she's got nothing to say."

"Did she tell you that i think you should date someone?" I nodded. "Well, im sure she told you that i suggested you should date my friend." I nodded again. "Can you guess who it is?" I squinted my eyes for a bit and pretended to think.

"Im guessing jisung." I say in an unsure tone.

"Nope."

"Woojin?" He scrunched his nose. "Jeongin?" I gasped.

"Dude no, can you really not guess?"

"Were you suggesting yourself?" My eyes widen, he frowns at me. He takes my head and points it towards them. "Felix?"

"And aini said youre smart." He rolls his eyes. "Its minho." He lets go of me.

"Funny. Why though?"

"I dont know but when aini tells story about you, i quickly thought minho was perfect for you."

"Why?" I started to look down.

"I dont know? I guess the way you live? Your characteristics and they way you are its like minho."

"Tsk, im nothing like him." He's sweet and kind, im not even close to that.

"Well not really identical of course. You guys fit with each other."

"Thank you for the recommendation, ill keep that in mind."

We started to play games after eating, it did take my mind off of him. We played charades and tic tac toe. We were having drinking, of course jeongin cant have any, seungmin and minho didnt want to drink.

I was getting dizzy from all the beer so i stayed quiet, inha was resting her head on my shoulder already asleep, chan and jisung were playing guitar the others were singing. There voices didnt sound too good tho, they were more like yelling than singing. Suddenly My phone started ringing.

"Sssshhh." I tapped chan's guitar and they all stopped.

Hyunjin wouldnt stop giggling so jeongin covered his mouth. Felix laughed and fell pn the floor. "Yah." Jisung helped him up. O signal them to quiet down again, i didnt want to go outside to answer the call i was too dizzy.

"Hello." My voice was a bit hoarse. "Eonnie?" I hiccupped. "Why are you calling this late?" I cleared my throat and rested my head on the sofa. "What? Juni is sick?" My eyes widen. "He wants to talk to me? Okay put him through." I yawn. "Hey, juni." Inha suddenly jolts her head up.

"Juni?! Hi juniiii! Its me aunt inha!" Chan quickly grabbed her making everyone laugh.

"Hyung youre killing your girlfriend." Changbin whispered. Inha kept squiggling out of chan's arm.

"Woah, im not getting a girlfriend." Seungmin was weirded out by inha.

"Who's juni?" Woojin pouted. Minho takes his head and rested it in the couch.

"Put it on speaker." Inha yelled.

I was too dizzy so i did what she said.

Juni: auntie, i miss school. Mom told i still cant go coz im sick.

Me: then get some good rest and drink whatever your mom is giving you so you quickly get well.

Juni: but it tastes funny, i dont like it.

"I dont like medicines too." Felix says with his eyes closed.

Me: i know, but thats the only way you'll get better. Ill tell you a secret.

Everyone went moved their head closer. I chuckled, theyre so drunk.

Me: pinch your nose or cover them when you drink the medicine, it'll help with the taste i promise.

"Ahh, that works." Jisung nodded.

Juni: okay auntie ill try it. Mom says its time for bed, but i cant sleep. Can you sing me a song like you used to auntie?

Me: Oneul haruneun eottaessnayo
How was your day today?
Himdeun ireun eopseossnayo
Anything bad happen?
Geureohge haruharu
Saragamyeon doeneun geogessjyo
Jogeumman deo himeul naeyo nae saenggage
You just need to get through
Day by day
Have strength, think of me

Baby think about me all night long
Uri hamkkehaneun I sigan
We are together right now
Kkumsogeseon ojik uri dulmani
In our dreams, it's just us two
Mandeureogal haengbokhan sungan
As we make our happy moments

Syaral rallalla syaral rallalla
Jal jayo uri kkumsogeseo
Dasi mannayo
Good night
Let's meet in our dreams

I sing a sleep tight good night by twice so juni can sleep and i can finally rest my ahead, i didnt care about the others. Theyre probably too drunk to remember this tomorrow.

Before i knew it i fell asleep too right before i could finish the song.

I have some serious headache.

I was looking at him, He's such an angel.

"I really love your eyes." A smile runs through my face. He looks at me and smiles, I dont want to wake up from this dream.

"I guess youre still drunk?"

It felt like my world crumbled.

Oh my gosh! Im awake.

"Im sorry!" I buried my head in the blanket.

I hear him laugh. How will i get out of here.

"Breakfast is ready, or should i say lunch? Anyway come down everybody's waiting for you." I hear the door close, i took a deep breath and messed up my hair.

Kill me please.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 6.4K 23
where you and a boy start to flirt through instagram comments :) (fetus writing please i can't -) 2021/18/08 #2 hyunjin 2021/14/01 #13 hyunjinxrea...
39.1K 702 12
requested 🖤 Stray Kids x Fem Reader Poly Imagines! All ships are welcomed but I only do TWO members per chapter. So, for example, Hyunjin and Felix...
476K 16.2K 80
Olivia is content with her life. She has a job that pays her bills, even though she absolutely hates it. She gives free dance classes twice a week...
385 18 20
You have been best friends with him since you were both 4 years old. But, he uncovers his real thoughts about you to your boyfriend and you stop talk...