Fix me.

נכתב על ידי Ameerahtourh

Latif is a full time bad boy,he was a good boy but his life changed after he lost his dad.. Ablah is a very g... עוד

O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y-O N E
T W E N T Y-T W O
T W E N T Y-T H R E E
T W E N T Y- F O U R
T W E N T Y- F I V E
T W E N T Y- S I X
T W E N T Y-S E V E N
T W E N T Y-E I G H T
T W E N T Y-N I N E
T H I R T Y
A U T H O R' S-N O T E

E L E V E N

523 53 3
נכתב על ידי Ameerahtourh

"What if you will be given more than you wanted just because you waited."

I rose from my deep slumber as I said the prayer for waking up..

Alhamdulillahillazi ahyana ba'ada ma amatana wa ilayhin nushur..

I looked around my room,a simple queen sized sky blue bed,long beautiful curtains,sky blue lush small carpet,a rounded sky blue couch at the right side of my bed,toilet at the other end,two lambs,one on each side drawer,a long blue flower base with white flowers inside,two portraits of painting,one above my bed then the other one at left side,I sigh yanking my gaze from my room to the blue clock ticking..

I checked the time and saw that it is nearly time for fajr, I rose to my feet as I made my way to the toilet to perform ablution..

20 minutes later I was already done with my prayer and azkar so I made my way to Tanzeel's room to wake her up..

I teach Tanzeel and Fahim qur'an,hadith and many more islamic related things that they should know after fajr everyday..

Tanzeel..

That girl have screwed my brain,yesterday I couldn't sleep because of the way I scolded her,I made my way to her room to talk things out with her but she was no where to be found,I called her and she said bad things and hung up,I tracked her location amd sneaked out of the house to go and meet her..

It was a normal house,as I entered music was booming that my ears nearly went deaf,I realized that it is sound proof that was why I couldn't hear it when I was outside,I sighted Tanzeel in the arms of a guy..

She was drunk..

I really did all I could to make sure that Tanzeel is following the right path but she is just not complying..

I know that a havoc will be created in the morning because when we came back yesterday we met Ammi and Abbi sitting in the parlour,both of them didn't say a thing and they went back to their room..

"Tanzeel":I called entering her room..

She didn't even move..

"Tanzeel":I called again..

"If you are here to wake me up for fajr them am telling you I won't pray":She hissed sleepily..

"Don't act sassy with me and wake up before I lose my temper": I said in a stern voice..

She immediately sit up and sprinted off her bed looking at me with guilty eyes..

"We don't have all day,we are going to start our fajr class soon you should be fast":I said making my out..

Yes am very angry with what she is throwing herself into,how can she go to a house party,with music and guys,without wearing her hijab,she drank alcohol and also hugged a guy..

All this is haram..

"Am so sorry": I heard her voice as I reached the door..

"Tanzeel am not angry that you are not following my instructions,am angry that you are breaking Allah's rules": I sigh..

"Allah is the most forgiving ask for his forgiveness":I said as I storm out..

I made my way to Fahim's room only to find him reading qur'an..

"Sabahul khair ya Ukhty(Good morning sister)":he said smiling after seeing me..

"Sabahun nur":I said smiling as I sit infront of him..

"Recite the hadith I recited to you yesterday":I said smiling..

"Abdullah bn Mas'ud reported that the Prophet said, "Truth leads to piety and piety leads to Jannah.A man persist in speaking the truth till he is enrolled with Allah as truthful.Falsehood leads to vice and vice leads to the Fire,and a person persist on telling lies until he is enrolled as a liar ."

"Masha Allah Fahim":Ablah said smiling..

"What is the main lesson of this hadith":She asked him..

"Its main lesson is that we should always be truthful and we should never lie":He said smiling..

"Clap for yourself":Ablah said clapping her hand and Fahim joined her happily..

"Come on and give me a hug":she said opening her hands..

Ablah loves her brother so much,he is everything she have ever wanted,he always listens to what she says and follows her instructions,he is the perfect small brother every big sister wishes to have..

"Ya Tanzeel":Fahim said smiling at Tanzeel..

"Sabahul khair":he said hugging her..

"Sabuhul noor Fahim":Tanzeel said kissing his cheek..

"Shall we start":Ablah said standing up and the both of them sit down..

"Our topic for today is Salatul Tasbih":She started..

"The prophet(S A W) said to Abbas that their are ten things that you will do to wipe away your past,present,hidden,open,intentional or un-intentional sins which is the salatul tasbih..

How to perform salatul tasbih:

You will perform ablution with the intention to pray four raka'ats.in each raka'at you wilk recite suratul fatiha and any surah of your choice from the holy qur'an then before going for ruku'u you will recite..

*SUBHANALLAHI WALHAMDULILLAHI,WALA ILA HA'ILLALLAHU ALLAHU AKBAR(15 times).

Then you go for ruku'u and before standing up you should recite it ten times,after raising before going for sujud recite it 10 time,then go for sujud,before raising up recite the du'a ten times in your sujud then raise up and recite it 10 times again before going for your second sujud,after going for your second sujud recite it ten times again,after your second sujud you sit down and recite it ten times before standing up for your next raka'at..

This is how you will repeat it in your remaining 3 raka'ats,before you know you have performed 75 tasbih in each raka'at making it 300 in all the 4 raka'ats..

Then you will recite your tashahud and say your salam twice..

When to perform salatul tasbih:

You should try and perform this salat everyday and if you are not opportuned then every Friday,if not then every month,if you are not opportuned then once in year or even once in a life time..

Benefits of salatul tasbih:

If you do it the way it is expected then even if your sins are so tall that it will reach the sky or it will be as plenty as water in a sea of hamadah both the hidden and and the open sins ,Allah(S W T) will grant you with his forgiveness and reward you with jannah..

Verily Allah is the most merciful..

Ablah finished with a smile on her face,both Tanzeel and Fahim listened to her carefully and that made her happy..

"Any questions":she asked and they both said no..

"Let's start our qur'anic recitation then":she said and they started..

~

After their fajr class Ablah helped Fahim in getting ready  to school while Tanzeel went back to her room..

She started preparing breakfast for him which is waffles and tea,then she made noodles lasagna for his break and stuff it inside his lunch box with a bottle of mineral drink then she made her way upstairs to check on him..

"Fahim I hope you are studying well":Ablah asked her brother as she hands him his socks..

"Yes":He said smiling..

"Am going to make you proud":He said smiling and Ablah gave him a thumbs up..

They made their way downstairs together laughing at different stuffs..

That is why he is Her favourite..

Fahim ate his food as Ablah watched the television..

"Am done":he said standing up..

"Okay let's go":She said standing up..

"The last person to reach the car is dumb":Fahim said running and Ablah followed him laughing..

They always do that and Fahim always ends up winning..

"Fahim this is cheating":Ablah pouted looking at Fahim who was laughing..

"La(No)":He said sticking out his tongue..

Ablah laughed at his childish acts as they continued talking about random stuffs till they reached the school..

"Bye Fahim,be good":Ablah said smiling as she handed him his lunch box..

"Mu teacher says that am the calmest boy in class,she will be like "Be like Fahim"..":he said laughing and Ablah joined him..

"Bye":she said kissing his cheek as she drove away..

"I wish Fahim remains like this forever"

-:-
Vote,comment and share..

Question of the day:How do you feel when you look at your sibling?

Random interesting fact:This is not where I was supposed to end the chapter but my hand is aching so I had to give up:(

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

141K 12.2K 75
COMPLETED✔️ ✔️ Prince Abdul Karim Tawfiq Abdul Malik. Future King of the UAE. His father made history loving and marrying one woman. He'd make histo...
639K 27.5K 33
"Just go away, you know that I don't like your touch. Then why are you here? You think you're his mumma? No, he will for sure forgot you when he will...
1.2K 4 16
"Words that I can't share." She always believed, her presence in someone's life was nothing but a bad sign. "Then comes in me, a girl silently retre...
4K 185 20
"We all are sinners, but the best of us are those who repent" She's was a perfect Muslimah, what made her do it?. What made her make the worst mis...